Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

@HEMPFRUIT Love the colours popping through on OGKZ #1 mate :yep:

No3 don't look to bad either with the 2nd generation of clones Progessing well ;)

Things look good to me  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

#1 Smells are really nice  now peppery/musky with hints  bubblegum grape &fuel #3 more fresh nettle/grass smell at the moment but  I'm sure it will still change  ...I'm still only watering every other day ..seem to be lucky on that front looking at few others diarys.. temps are around 22-27 recently.. pot temps will be the same aswel as they are both proped up around 1m off the floor

#1 at around 44days from switch starting to get purple calyxs aswel as the colour in the leaves showing..really starting to frost aswel ..  she's on the home straight now :D 

#2 is only around 30days flower and looking good should start showing off soon  :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 1

@HSO-Mark is there any info on the zkiitlez hso holds/who/when /how /where ? lol . ..I take it you got the original clone ?

Iv heard bits a bobs about it  just interested now...

Any whispers about new zkittlez crosses coming soon?

Tell me to sod off if  its all top secret  :D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Any whispers about new zkittlez crosses coming soon?

100% more will be coming mate. Not just yet but around mid 2020 I'm sure we will see more Zkittlez crosses ;)

Now where did we get our Zkittlez? 

I believe it was around 2 years ago in the states. Ras Truth the head breeder along with Geist obtained the cut in Cali via Terphogz if memory serves  ;)

I do know we ran 5-6 cuts until we settled on the one we are using now. Some were not very stable, bad producers etc. The one used now is a pretty perfect strain. I do hope we put our pure Zkittlez at some point :yep:

Hope that helps mate?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

@HSO-Mark   thanks for the info mate :yep: 

When you mentioned 5/6 cutz was that from terpz hogs of the same plant and just picked the most vigorous or was it different plants and selected the best one  ? 

Thanks again for info mate it's good to know a bit of what happeneds behind the scenes some company's you really don't get that info/customer service...

:D

• Like 2

#1 I feel  could of done with a bit more feed  only slightly ..I know the coulors coming out are genetics but I think just lack a tiny bit of p.k to early..  iv lowered the feed now and probs give pure water from now on.. nice bit of purpling to calyxs doesn't really show in pics (on my screen anyway)...#2 looking frosty n dense think il just about get her down and dried for the comp deadline..

I know I'm likely void from the comp anyway  as I don't think I've stuck to all rules :banned: 

(Updates being late... nothing magical ) 

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 2

On 05/12/2019 at 6:09 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

@HSO-Mark   thanks for the info mate :yep: 

When you mentioned 5/6 cutz was that from terpz hogs of the same plant and just picked the most vigorous or was it different plants and selected the best one  ? 

Thanks again for info mate it's good to know a bit of what happeneds behind the scenes some company's you really don't get that info/customer service...

:D

They would have been from various sources mate ;)

Then we have to grow them to see what they actually are. After that we would have selected the most stable to use ;)

On 05/12/2019 at 6:27 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

I know I'm likely void from the comp anyway  as I don't think I've stuck to all rules :banned: 

The rules have NOT been broken in my opinion. Maybe bent but not broken  ;)

Your diary will 100% be considered a valid entry mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Eating herself back a Gooding now she pretty much done ..il let her go a little longer and keep a eye on the inside of the bud for any problems ...large.PicsArt_12-12-11_01_21.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-12-10_59_10.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-12-10_58_14.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-12-10_55_27.jpglarge.PicsArt_12-12-10_49_01.jpg

• Like 6

On 07/08/2019 at 8:18 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

Has anyone else had any problems with the PN substrate? I'm finding it hard to hydrate/penetrate  do you guys use a wetting agent if so what one do you recomend? (PN noob here) I have already use the mango chutney packet supplied with the PN pot & substrate but with no luck I mean shes growing but just worryied ..iv took out the pot so you guys can get a better look at root system and see what you think and if got any advice I know we got a couple PN Pros on here ..:D....large.PicsArt_08-06-02_12.24-867x868.jpg

Whattt!??.......:huh:

Soap nuts mate. No joke. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Looks like you've got a cracking pheno there mate I bet that absolutely stinks your place out? lol

Yeah I think so to mate cant wait to run her full size ..shes turnt chemy/spicey now mixed with a bit of fresh sour fruitness...shes not extremely clingy pungent but defiantly smells :yes:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

#3 is really dense  will have to keep a close eye on her ..iv got two other zkittlez&dosi crosses in the flower room and this structure /type of bud growth seems similar to them ...bud still smell quite fresh but notice a nice sour cali type hum coming from her when took her down for pics  similar to some terps the sour diesels use to pump out and quite similar to zkittlez crosses iv tried :D

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 3