Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

Oooo some activity...

3 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

its all fun n games til they have to flower a big plant in a small pot ..men from boys ..i tells thee men from boys .lol

There not going to be that big / not half rooted what I normally do only problem I can see is water schedule  as I only go up every other day  ..now you've said that I'm going to have to get one as big as i possibly can/rooted to death lol ...one will go in flower in next 7-10days I think...

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

How much light (watt) were they under prior mate? 

Went up to 16w in the end mate 

About 14,000 lumens at tops of plants ...

Now getting 16/17,000 under the 200w  few inches away..

Il update in min /Maybe tomorrow..

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 2

Just now...large.PicsArt_09-21-12_03_02.jpglarge.PicsArt_09-21-12_00_44.jpg......

And then a couple of them in there home ..Iv had to move the light up a few inches because of others....large.20190920_231246-1548x2064.jpg

large.20190920_231240-1548x2064.jpg...I havnt put any more soil In yet mainly because I have to pull them out with there own stem and just want to make sure rooted nicely first ..I'm sure they was growing faster under the led but hoping they with start to kick up gear now :yes:

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Nice idea with the foil tape around the pot’s, seen other’s with black tape but thought that might attract heat, I think I’ll go with ur idea, nice one... :yep:

When ur topping up the soil, take the plant out an put the new soil in the bottom off the pot not at the top, a bottom up as such lol 

I got this idea in another PnC diary, can’t remember who’s right now, maybe Rock’s, not sure...

I can’t claim the idea lol , an maybe you thought off this already or even knew this way...

I thought it a good one to know as I’m gonna have to borrow ur foil tape idea...

Cheer’s an good PnC luck...

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Amo said:

When ur topping up the soil, take the plant out an put the new soil in the bottom off the pot not at the top, a bottom up as such

Great advice that mate :yep:....also your smoking some top smoke  ...scroll back a page ......il wait.......... lol

Good luck with yours also mate glad I could help a little with options

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

Great advice that mate :yep:....also your smoking some top smoke  ...scroll back a page ......il wait.......... lol

Good luck with yours also mate glad I could help a little with options

Damit, I knew I shoulda checked who’s diary it was lol 

• Like 5

Just trying to helpful, as I using ur foil idea, as well as it bottom up idea, anymore for me hahaha

An yea smoking some off Neville’s Haze at min, I’m using that as my excuse anyhow’s lol 

• Like 4

Hey mate Hempfruit. Don't worry about me. I am just over here thinking about a nice chianti. Apparently you must be ready for anything in this competition. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@HEMPFRUIT Watch out with that tin foil buddy you'll be getting grouped in with the conspiracy theorists lol

Now that's out of the way things look to be Progessing at a nice steady pace  :yep:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Thanks for popping in everyone ..

The foil tape seems to be creating quite a stir ... @ratdog no mirrors here mate :yep: maybe a bit of smoke ... @HSO-Mark  I'm teaching them the  Naruto  run as we speak :ninja:.... lol

Update tonight/tomorrow ...

• Like 2

@HEMPFRUIT Do you think the foil could cause issues? 

As in retaining heat and not deflecting it?

Interesting experiment which will be cool to see how it fairs  ;)

Kind regards  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

you think the foil could cause issues? 

I hope not lol ....the main use was for keeping light out but was hoping would keep the root temps a tiny bit more consistent reflecting heat and and retaining a little but I'm hoping it's not guna be much of a issue anyway..Im really not sure atm as I'm not even sure if the pots going to be on the floor or propped up or even maybe hanging from ties lol

• Like 2