Hso OGKZ pop in pot, noodle not ..HEMPFRUITS got! No tears no snot!

7 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

Ill tag along.. 5" is a bit scary though, have you got a bit more height? 

Im getting good feedback off the tea,enjoy :) 

I have got some height just means moving around some things....iv got a clone in there about half inch away from light and a bag seedling really close just so if i notice any bleaching hopefully would of been them first I put them in before I put the seedlings just as a gauge ....iv got a few extra inch without having to mess to much so i raise it that for now until go into bigger space...thanks for the input mate as you know I'm at total noob with these l.e.ds 

lol

• Like 3

You will probably be fine at that wattage but if you have the head room id deffo use it, just to be on the safe side.

• Like 3

Iv gone around 8inch from tops now  as ya say better be on safe side last thing I want is to loose the 20 odd seedlings lol ... im glad i didnt try teasing it up yet it ridiculous what  can get from under  5 wattts! :D

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 2

Quick update ..large.PicsArt_08-28-01_36.20-1144x1144.jpglarge.PicsArt_08-28-01_49.04-1144x1144.jpg

And guess who decided to show their face!...large.PicsArt_08-28-02_07.06-1144x1144.jpg

This one was the only ogkz that broke through without  a husk ! lol although it did have the sack (no sure correct name for it) that I removed just before pics .. I removed the husk  on all the rest.. #3 wont be going into the pot noodle sadly!?! but i will still keep ya updated on her process ...till next week people! :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 9

On 25/08/2019 at 5:12 PM, HEMPFRUIT said:

did I read the deadline has been extended?

You did mate ;)

We have extended the deadline until January 31st 2020 :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 25/08/2019 at 5:57 PM, diyleduk said:

You will probably be fine at that wattage but if you have the head room id deffo use it, just to be on the safe side.

Welcome aboard my friend, enjoy this crazy community fun  :yep:

On 28/08/2019 at 2:16 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

Quick update ..large.PicsArt_08-28-01_36.20-1144x1144.jpglarge.PicsArt_08-28-01_49.04-1144x1144.jpg

And guess who decided to show their face!...large.PicsArt_08-28-02_07.06-1144x1144.jpg

This one was the only ogkz that broke through without  a husk ! lol although it did have the sack (no sure correct name for it) that I removed just before pics .. I removed the husk  on all the rest.. #3 wont be going into the pot noodle sadly!?! but i will still keep ya updated on her process ...till next week people! :yep:

3 OGKZ are up and ready to start the adventure  :bong:

Let it begin :yep:

Until next time  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

They are coming along, if they get a bit leggy, just raise the power a bit. They will be able to take it now.

• Like 3

On 30/08/2019 at 1:28 PM, diyleduk said:

They are coming along, if they get a bit leggy, just raise the power a bit. They will be able to take it now.

Thanks for the LED input my friend  @diyleduk:bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.PicsArt_09-04-03_39.29-1144x1144.jpglarge.PicsArt_09-04-03_58.49-1144x1144.jpglarge.PicsArt_09-04-04_10.38-1144x1144.jpg

Sorry for late update Pics from today...#3 has grown faster/taller than #2 now...iv started these in seedtrays with a load of others I don't think I will be doing this again they are great for clones but just been a bit of hassle with seedlings I normally pot up in a little pot/cups half filled and have them all as individuals it's much easyer and can get far better results mainly because I can rotate them and gauge there water consumption better ...Im trying to wait until they get a decent root system before popping them out i think il try in the next few days..not sure if going straight in the noodle pot yet may go in another little pot first ..yet to decide..

Thanks @diyleduk iv slowly been creeping the light  up on 11w   and don't seem to be stretching much now starting to put some decent sized leaves out 

• Like 6

Hey 420 quick update...

My mobile phone screen slowly die on me other day I took a few pics of repotting  and taping up the pots (armour)..i managed to send the pics to partners phone just before the screen fully died but havnt sent them over yet I will sort them out in the next few days ...here's some pics from today...large.PicsArt_09-12-12_27.51_resized.jpglarge.PicsArt_09-12-12_29.58_resized.jpglarge.PicsArt_09-12-12_24.19_resized.jpg

Starting to get a bit of colour back now potted up ..iv made space under my 200w cfl so they will be under that for the next 2weeks ish before flower ...in a few days once put some decent roots out I will put another  inch ish of soil in the bottom and  will probs do this twice  in the  2weeks then leave the remaining space to top up just before flower... Im trying to prevent having a thick layer of roots at the bottom of pot and getting a decent few layers of roots instead..iv picked #1&3 as they are the two bigger plants I will still  keep y'all updated on how #2 turns out :yinyang:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

once put some decent roots out I will put another  inch ish of soil in the bottom and  will probs do this twice  in the  2weeks then leave the remaining space to top up just before flower...

Great lil tip this one dude, I was for leaving space to add a lil soil to the pot, but only top-up’s an never thought abt putting it in the bottom, make’s so much sense...

I never done anything like this small pot growing before, so cheer’s...

• Like 6

On 12/09/2019 at 2:12 AM, Amo said:

Great lil tip this one dude, I was for leaving space to add a lil soil to the pot, but only top-up’s an never thought abt putting it in the bottom, make’s so much sense...

I never done anything like this small pot growing before, so cheer’s...

It is a great tip mate and logical but something I had not thought of. So simple and looks to be quite effective  ;)

That old saying "the simplest option is often the best" rings true :yep:

On 12/09/2019 at 0:58 AM, HEMPFRUIT said:

iv made space under my 200w cfl so they will be under that for the next 2weeks ish before flower

How much light (watt) were they under prior mate? 

A man with a plan here and definitely one to watch @vince noir rock n roll star:yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 4

its all fun n games til they have to flower a big plant in a small pot ..men from boys ..i tells thee men from boys .lol

• Like 8

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

its all fun n games til they have to flower a big plant in a small pot ..men from boys ..i tells thee men from boys .lol

lol

Wise words sire  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3