The Noodle Revolution - A fight against "King" Vinces empire of voodoo.

@HSO-Mark @InTheSystem thanks fellas but don't for one second think I'm not already applying sudocrem to my delicate butt cheeks in preperation for a rough teach you a lesson spanking by our current ruler@vince noir rock n roll star

In the back of my mind I can see a large version of this without teapots and conical flasks but plywood sealed across a deep tray reservoir, ten pots sealed air tight down with normal wicks in compost sat into aerated fast circulated fluids with a small submerged pond pump. As it'd be sealed the aeration will increase air pressure in the tray gently pushing moist air up through the pots as in my mini noodle version. 

I have the tray (1.20x80x30) and everything else to build it other than a piece of plywood so not much of a gamble if I judge the basics of this Noodle grow to have promise. 

God I love fucking about with my grow junk lol and its nice to get some positive thoughts out of my brain again, it's been a fair while. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 5

This is just a quick photo update.

My little OGKZ is staying nice and compact to fit in with my training plan take a look - 

large.1566087892703_compress51.jpg

large.1566087931975_compress30.jpg

large.1566087983215_compress69.jpg

large.1566088079159_compress29.jpg

large.1566088026923_compress23.jpg

large.1566087764303_compress80.jpg

large.1566087841537_compress87.jpg

She's currently only having one of the two wicks in water for an hour a day and is looking in perfect health as you can see. 

Proper update in a few days. 

Have a good weekend guys. 

***oh the glue looking stuff around the flat piece is a layer of Neem Oil mixed with Diatomaceous Earth as a natural anti bug defense. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

I haven’t got a clue what’s going on in here with boot laces and spare parts from a school chemistry department but it looks brilliant.

Good work so far @2Fat2EatThat

Stay tuned mate the really craziness has not even started  ;)

On 18/08/2019 at 1:49 AM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

**oh the glue looking stuff around the flat piece is a layer of Neem Oil mixed with Diatomaceous Earth as a natural anti bug defense. 

Nice to see you being pro active and protecting this lady  ;)

Staying squat and looking in really good shape  :bong:

Keep the updates coming brother. This has the potential to be a blast with a touch of crazy lol

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Hey sweaty growers, 

Hope your tents are staying cool and your plants are having a nice drink. 

Personally, I'm about 20 orange jubbly's into this mini heatwave and as is usual for the ideas I come up with they develop as I grow and this time has been no different.

large.1566567755742_compress7.jpg

Earlier in this diary I mentioned about a previous grow using a hanging basket that I used as inspiration for this one. Yesterday I was sat in the garden watching the wife get on with it (I have good reasons for my laziness) I spotted the old basket in the corner and decided to see how the Noodle pot fitted.

Its nuts but it fitted great,it's not actually as big as it looks in photos so don't think I'm totally mad, just a little bit -

large.1566672667952_compress71.jpg

As it turned out It was meant to be as it ziptied to the plastic tray as if they were born together in a far of land and its strong although I do have back up support plans. I will  also be making two holes in the plastic for the wicks to fit tidily through once on the tea pot (WTF am I doing!?! a bastard teapot ffs!) 

Look at the majesty of my revolutionary weapon (held together with zip ties and tape as was the millennium dome lol) - 

large.1566672589271_compress83.jpg

See the zip ties and tape! - 

large.1566678320879_compress5.jpg

The next phase will be filling that massive basket out and my little OGKZ has been topped so its game on with that. Sadly I think she screamed a little as the blade cut her but I thanked her for her dedication and absolute sacrifice to the revolution.

Here she is minus her head -

large.1566672760781_compress56.jpg

As I said in my original plan, once I've managed to train her around the rim of the basket (fingers crossed as its an absolute gamble) I'll flip her to 12/12 and any resulting stretch will continue to be tied down around the rim. Once stretch is done I snip out any poorly placed bud sites and from this point my job is purely care.

large.1566567636426_compress80.jpg

I've done it in a big pot before and I know the tiny noodle pot will make looking after a large plant like that very tricky but that's why I went with wicks for limitless but controlled fluid delivery. Its also why I spent time cooking the compost with its amendments to lengthen the time before she needs feeding as much as possible but she will need alot of feed still during flower that's for sure. 

Having the low pressure air feed is an attempt to maximise growth speed and maintain root health to get that basket done asap and keep things at 100% as much as possible.

The fun and games have started and I expect to have the air flowing in the next week or so and from that point whatever happens will happen.

Headless but cool - 

large.1566567830627_compress58.jpg

The last pic is her sat in my veg space with one wick in plain water as its so hot but I doubt I'll remove it again now as she's going to be busy. Both wicks are connected in the compost so when it comes to two wick time she should be at one with them as she will force roots into the wicks themselves for direct access and she will have endless fluids available which is why the stretch control is so important as so much fluid really gets em' fired up and happy to reach for the stars - 

large.1566672826983_compress6.jpg

I feel the need for a jubbly I think so I will sign of here and wish you all a nice Bank Holiday, take care and don't try doing anything as stupid as this. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 5

Alright there @2Fat2EatThat

Nice healthy looking noodle you’ve got there mate, not a bad idea with the wicks your using there.

Not too sure that I could handle the frequency of jubblys, tho it’s gonna be hot as a bastard again today so I’ll see how I get on, now if you had mentioned nobbly bobblies, or one of my all time faves the zapp, I could eat them all day long, 

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1