The Noodle Revolution - A fight against "King" Vinces empire of voodoo.

Well done mate, diary complete an a solid ole weigh in, you got a pretty even weight across ur 3 plants, pheno’s must be solid, an well grown...

enjoy em dude...  

• Like 1

Great result 2fat. Lovely looking flowers and a really enjoyable diary to follow. I hope you are feeling better mate. All the best. 

Great job bud.  Brilliant diary.  Glad you stuck it out bro.  Kudos to you and your determination.

:yep:

Good to see you over the line.

I chuckled when I seen you calibrating the scales man.  I knew you were still going to finish.

;)

On 07/12/2019 at 2:21 PM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

large.1575671751025_compress45.jpg

A dash of real life to start with -

I trust you and yours are well and are looking forward to a good christmas, religious or not.

I'm happy to say I'm feeling quite a bit better now.

As I said previously, Ive had a flare up of one of my immuno conditions that is attacking me with relish. I had to up my meds a bit to slow it down and start another one temporarily. But the worlds not spinning completely out of control anymore and I havnt been sick for a couple of days now but it's there all the time still.

Ive had a crap run of it and lifes not been easy, particularly of late. No doubt it's equally as tough and challenging for many of us here at 420 though. I'm not an "oh woe is me" type of person and there are people in far worse positions but lifes a cheese grater that slowly wears you down and over the last year or two it's been grating the wax holding my cheese together.

When new sudden issues or flare ups come on top I simply dont cope with it well anymore. It instantly becomes to much and my mind goes nuts trying to cope affecting everything I do day to day.

So I'd like to apologise for my sideshow dramas and subsequent moments of self doubt,frustrations and annoyance at the world.

@HSO-Mark apologies for my partial absence here and elsewhere buddy. You know well enough how lifes curve balls can catch you out and push you into dark corners. I'm riding it out getting myself back together slowly not giving up. Thanks mate.

Its time to resolve my grow election now.

large.20191206_201303.gif

The Final Update -

When I chopped my little plant I was really,really pissed of and did it without thinking to much. Luckily, It turns out my plant was pretty much done though. It has a nice bronze haze across the trichs and now dry it looks as ginger as a Red Squirrels ginger throwback Son eating a ginger nut after a terrible Katie Price style spray tan.

large.1575643248139_compress33.jpg

I hooked each branch onto its own sacrificial flag post and hung them in two black pillowcases,low down and cooler in the corner of my flowering space with its 24hr air movement and extraction watching over it.

large.1575643471851_compress11.jpg

The cotton pillowcases allow controlled air flow, filters most of the light and is breathable without allowing it to dry to quickly.

A week later and they were snap election dry -

large.IMG_20191204_193944_compress25.jpg

Its now time to grasp the electoral scales of Noodle power and a big moment for a humble plant as it decides the successful candidate. 

As they're brand new and cheap I tested the scales with two coins for accuracy after checking the weights online and they were bang on -

large.20191205_132833_compress9.jpg

large.20191205_132947_compress9.jpg

I trimmed and weighed each candidates flowers separately to decide the winner of my Noodle election and the results are now in.

large.1575671277826.png

In 4th place we have "Bojo" Johnson at 7.71g -

large.20191205_111911_compress56.jpg

In 3rd was Jo No Votes Swinson with 8.54g

large.20191205_111812_compress70.jpg

Arriving in a proud 2nd is Jezza Corbyn with 9.05g

large.20191205_112226_compress77.jpg

Standing proudly in first place and our new Sub Prime Minister is PM "The" Nigel Farage with a 1.4 gram majority weighing in at a mighty 10.09g!! 

large.20191205_112104_compress54.jpg

I'm no fan of real life Nigel so am as disappointed as many of you are but there is a twist as always in politics.About a week before she was taken down. I snipped a sample to vape fresh and I'm pretty sure it was some of Jezzas fluff.

large.1575643282217_compress45.jpg

In doing so I may have sabotaged his chances of glory right at the final hurdle,sorry Jezza your fluff was to tempting to resist.

large.1575643435581_compress93.jpg

All in that gave me a yield of 35.39g which surprised me a bit but my Blackdogled light can be relied upon to give rock hard resinous lumps of sticky green gold.

Because the lights so good I decided not to use it in my other grow just 2 budget Mars Hydro, will I never learn. 

large.1575643398635_compress32.jpg

Early smoke Report on the mighty OGKZ......

Ive been a full time vape user for a while now and own the heavy workhorse amongst vapes in the shape of a Da Buddha Vape. It's no frills but is a tough,versatile,reliable and effective piece of kit.

large.1575643508022_compress67.jpg

Az itz lineage hintz, OGKZ letz you taste the rainbowz and its trichz are delivered in a blizzard across dense nugz.

The first crack of a nug, as you feed it to your grinder, releases a tidal bore of aromats that fill a room quicker than a 10 gallon bucket of vintage Vietnamese fish sauce thats been stored in the Sun for 5 years. It is truly a honker, at least in my environment.

large.1575643316751_compress53.jpg

As the heat builds within the sticky crumb you draw the thick like fondu vapor down and your launched into an oceans worth of dreamy smotheringly rich dark menthol like a gaseous After Eight.

As if sensing a military grade tactical terpene attack, your tastebuds steady themselves in the face of an impending and overwhelming fruity power battle to decide top dog.

large.1575643542229_compress26.jpg

As you release the vapour, that slug of menthol is blown apart by an artillery barrage of poundshop Orange and Pineapple squash, followed by frag grenades of spiced green Mango and backed up to the rear by an infantry charge of over ripe Blackcurrants fading with a flash bang hint of red peppercorn spice.

It's still early days hitwise but it currently provides a warm,social hit that relaxes the spirit and even makes day time tv enjoyable. You swerve between chatty and smiley to moments of deep thought and wellness but that will settle into a more conjoined hit with a cure.

large.1575643150809_compress60.jpg

I will jar it but it will be used within a couple of weeks as I have no choice but will do a follow on smoke report whenever I get to the last bud. Why I didnt just grow 3 noodle plants still makes no sense to me I just didnt consider it when I should have as it made alot of extra work.

There we are then,the end of my 2019 Noodle road trip and I'm hoping to ride it again next year. 

No doubt by next year I will have found yet another way to torture myself in a Noodle Pot. 

large.image3A27976_mirror2_mix01_mix01-01_compress45.jpg

Fantastic way to end your diary mate ;)

The votes are in and we have Nigel as our PM, well until tomorrow lol

Not bad numbers either, pretty impressive  :yep:

I would say a definite contender  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1