Dinafem Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

Dinafem - Gorilla CBD - has been in flower for 6 days. Normally I would have an explosion of growth when I flip, well this time I screwed up and only just noticed that the lights on the bottom shelf where only running at 70 watts. That is now sorted and running at 250 watts. 

The other Gorilla will be joining the party in a weeks time.

Nothing else has changed so that's it for today.

Toke…

large.5dbd71cc819f4_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-Day6Flower.jpg

• Like 5

All looking well token, is that the spider mites gone now then? Little fukers they are.

I will have to have a go with the reds myselfs see what the fuss is about.

Loving that Halloween pick. lol hope your well.

• Like 2

@diyleduk Reference the spidermites I think they are gone but you never can tell with the we fuckers. The plants moving into the flower cab are all being treated before moving to reduce the risk as much as possible. Cab should be full to the brim in a week or two I hope. Halloween pic was taken without the plants first as my eldest lad wanted a photo for his anti social media sharing then the plants emerged. Something fun and different. Sweet Seeds is using the sweet seeds version on instashit etc. Doing grand thanks for asking, hope all is well your side.

Toke...

• Like 2

@tokenroll great photography as usual.

Is this your first time running a CBD strain?

Ive just started a purple Kush CBD auto, have smoked CBD weed and it’s right up my street, I’m a light weight when it comes to THC nowadays.

• Like 3

@Jstaff I haven't tried cbd strains before or smoked it so yeah a first time. The Gorilla CBD plants are really just to see if the wife and myself like them and get any benefit from them. The wife puts so little in her joints now it's unreal she says everything I grow is too strong, imagine that lol. If it gives some pain / depression relief and can be smoked during the day without really noticing it I will be well happy. Hearing lots of people saying the same as yourself so great to hear. Keep me informed on how the Purple Kush CBD turns out. 

Toke…

• Like 2

@tokenroll I’ll keep you posted on the purple Kush, it’s from seedsman.

I struggle with high THC as I’ve got older, can literally only smoke a small skin and I’m done but a couple weeks ago I went to Amsterdam and bought some banana cough which was strong so I also bought some green magic CBD, I mixed them in a joint I’d say 75% green magic to 25% banana cough and it was lovely, a nice warm happy feeling without any of the head buzz, could just crack on with your business whilst feeling really happy and relaxed but not couch locked.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, diyleduk said:

All looking well token, is that the spider mites gone now then? Little fukers they are.

I will have to have a go with the reds myselfs see what the fuss is about.

Loving that Halloween pick. lol hope your well.

The are are really good, eradicated any previous SM problems I had

• Like 1

On 02/11/2019 at 0:27 PM, tokenroll said:

Dinafem - Gorilla CBD - has been in flower for 6 days. Normally I would have an explosion of growth when I flip, well this time I screwed up and only just noticed that the lights on the bottom shelf where only running at 70 watts. That is now sorted and running at 250 watts. 

The other Gorilla will be joining the party in a weeks time.

Nothing else has changed so that's it for today.

Toke…

large.5dbd71cc819f4_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-Day6Flower.jpg

Good catch mate ;)

Now your operating at full power, let the flowering fun begin  :yep:

Close to 4x more power, bring it on  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Dinafem - Orange Juice - Update

Another check in with the trichomes and yep still crystal clear, buds are still putting on weight. I reckon there is another 14-20 days to go, unless this strain ripens quickly. There is a nice mild smell of orange zest.

Canna - Aqua Flores @ PH 6.2 - EC1.5 / Backround EC0.4. Temps 28c Lights on and 22-24c lights off. RH 55%

Nothing else happening so that's it for now.

Toke...

large.5dcb3eba07eff_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day56-Flower-Trichomes-12-11-2019.jpg

• Like 5

Opps forgot to say the bottom area of the cab has had the Samsung h-influx single row l06 strips modded there is now 10 strips in total (was 6) they have been rewired and taken of their original frame and screwed to a slip of wood until I make a new frame up, real ghetto atm lol. So the strips now go wall to wall 4.6ft wall of light. Driver got upgraded at the same time to a 320 watt model. It's currently running at 280 watts. Not looking more power just a little more efficient. Once again massive thanks to Adam @Diyleduk. 

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

Dinafem - Purple Moby Dick - Update

Well I forgot to take pics of this little plant and also do updates on it, so here we go. This plant is in a 5l Hempy bucket, media used is straight Perlite for the roots and Hydroton for the res. Feed for this is as listed and is getting feed every 3 days. There is no rush on this plant what so ever it will just do it's thing in the back of the veg space until she is needed for flowering or cloning etc.

That's it for this plant.

Toke...

large.5dcc77f051c10_Dinafem-PurpleMobyDick-HempyBucket-Perlite-Hydroton-ToppedOnce.jpg

large.5dcc77f3851c8_Dinafem-PurpleMobyDick-HempyBucket-Perlite-Hydroton-ToppedOnceAndAllLowerGrowthRemoved-TimeToTrainItWide.jpg

• Like 1

Dinafem - Gorilla CBD (Plant B) Update

Below is the other Gorilla CBD, this one will stay in veg mode for an extended period, if I like the sample from the other Gorilla that's in flower, then this girl will end up in flower also or the skip if I don't like it or rate it.

In the mean time im growing this girl out with two horizontal arms and trimming every other vertical side branch and any that grow from under the main branches off. The idea will be to let the vertical ones grow straight up so they can be put in a vertical scrog at a later date.

So that's the plan for this one.

Toke...

large.5dcc88798aaba_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-InVegAndTrainingPlantBfrontview.jpg

large.5dcc887c897d7_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-InVegAndTrainingPlantB.jpg

• Like 5