Dinafem Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

On 06/10/2019 at 11:45 AM, tokenroll said:

This must be the most uneven scrog I have done to date but at least it's packed with good size tops.

Toke...

It might not be even brother but you've got one beautifully packed screen with a ton of budsites popping off ;)

This is going to be one of the biggest OJ plants I've seen on an open forum :yep:

@tokenroll As expected, beautiful work buddy :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

red leds

As you mentioned it, I have noticed a distinct increase in potency since I started using reds along with the 3k, either that or I am turning into a lightweight, which would be cool to.

I see the nets are clipped to the top, so you can still get in there to train them, can’t wait to see your double wall of bud,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

I have noticed a distinct increase in potency since I started using reds along with the 3k

Interesting time's  :yep:

Would be cool to get a few lab results up at some point with red v none red grown LED flowers just to check the THC %  ;)

It very well could be increasing THC or maybe one of the other cannabinoids  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

Just a quick update to say the plants that are going vertical this run are HSO's. 

The Orange Juice will be the star for now and she is looking good and she smells still to me like orange peels.

@Jibba jabba your not turning into a lightweight, there is a difference with the reds it feels a little stronger to me, which may be down to the increase of tirchomes and some amber showing early. Either way it's all good.

Take it easy.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

On 09/10/2019 at 10:14 PM, tokenroll said:

Just a quick update to say the plants that are going vertical this run are HSO's. 

That'll work ;)

The OJ sound delicious mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

Dinafem - Orange Juice -  Update

Feed is now Ionic Hydro Bloom / EC 1.3 Canna Calmag Agent EC 1.4 / Ionic PK Boost EC1.6 Total EC 1.6 PH 6.1 Lights on temps 26-30c lights of 22-24c RH Lights On 60% / 65%.

Images are taken with the plant in the flower cab as I don't have the strength to lift the thing out. So just what can be seen from the front with cab door open. I do need to get the plant out and thin it out a little, any little buds at the bottom of the colas need removed.

That's it for now images below.

Toke...

large.5dad847549bcc_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerScrog21-10-2019.jpg

large.5dad8471e038b_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerRandomTopColaImage21-10-2019.jpg

large.5dad846e9b67f_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerSmallBudBottomOfPlant21-10-2019.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Dinafem - Orange Juice -  Update

Feed is now Ionic Hydro Bloom / EC 1.3 Canna Calmag Agent EC 1.4 / Ionic PK Boost EC1.6 Total EC 1.6 PH 6.1 Lights on temps 26-30c lights of 22-24c RH Lights On 60% / 65%.

Images are taken with the plant in the flower cab as I don't have the strength to lift the thing out. So just what can be seen from the front with cab door open. I do need to get the plant out and thin it out a little, any little buds at the bottom of the colas need removed.

That's it for now images below.

Toke...

large.5dad847549bcc_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerScrog21-10-2019.jpg

large.5dad8471e038b_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerRandomTopColaImage21-10-2019.jpg

large.5dad846e9b67f_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day34-FlowerSmallBudBottomOfPlant21-10-2019.jpg

Het buddy,

Looks like our OJ is fattening up a treat  ;)

Going to be a mission getting that lady out for some leaf removal  ;)

Good luck brother  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tokenroll said:

any little buds at the bottom of the colas need removed.

This is a lil gem off info for me, I have always hated trimming those small buds just below the tops, but didn’t think trimming that high up the plant was okay, I only removed the lower larf, good to know I can trim an tidy up, higher up...

cheer’s m8...

• Like 2

@Amo in all honesty I should have done this about 10 days ago when I was to do the defoliation as well, so im very late at doing it. So will se how it goes and hopefully not stress the plants to much.

Toke….

@Dinafem-Mark yeah a bit of girl she is, I hit a lot of buds when removing "The New" plant so have ended up with the pistils getting damage on both plants. Hope it wont cause problems.

Toke...

• Like 2

Dinafem - Gorilla - Day 1 - Flower  27/10/2019 Update

I have taken one of the Gorilla CBD girls and put her into the flower cab. This one is just going to flower out with 2 main colas and will be getting light from the vertical leds on the back wall of the cabinet. The two vertical HSO scrog plants and the 2 mini scrog plants will be joining the parade shortly.

I will get some images online over the next few days.

Toke...

• Like 2

On 27/10/2019 at 10:46 AM, tokenroll said:

I have taken one of the Gorilla CBD girls and put her into the flower cab.

Let the vertical flower ing fun begin  :headbang:

On 27/10/2019 at 10:46 AM, tokenroll said:

I will get some images online over the next few days.

Toke

I'll keep a look out for them mate :yep:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Dinafem - Orange Juice Day 42 Flower Photo And Feed Levels Update 29/10/2019

This weeks feed is now Canna Hydro Flores / EC 1.3 Canna Calmag Agent EC 1.4 / Ionic PK Boost EC1.7 Total EC 1.7 PH 6.2 Lights on temps 26-30c lights of 22-24c RH Lights On 60% Just an extra little push of Boost for this week only.

Toke...

large.5db86a1858775_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day42-Flower-RandomBuds29-10-2019.jpg

large.5db86a1551e89_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day42-Flower-RandomBuds-29-10-2019.jpg

large.5db85c560d3d1_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day42-FlowerScrogTrichomesOnSugarLeaves29-10-2019.jpg

• Like 5