Dinafem Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

Welcome to my new rolling diary for 2019-2020.

I have started fresh as I will only be documenting Dinafem strains. As most people here on uk420 know I flower my plants out in a diy cabinet with two levels hence the vertical farming reference in the title. I only use leds provided by @diyleduk , the guy knows his stuff and very easy to work with and one of uk420's sponsors.

My diary will continue in the same style as normal basically picture cards with descriptions added and text to go with it, expect this diary to be picture heavy. If and when I have any details that need added or changed as things progress.

As for any images I post they will be public domain and free for anyone to use just give credit to the photographer and mention uk420 off course is all I ask.

Now that's out of the way im going to start of the diary with some Dinafem - Gorilla CBD seedlings.  I am hoping the CBD and THC mixture of the strain will help me with some health issues. Seeds provided by @Dinafem-Mark once again thank you, your a star.

I popped three seeds into water and left them over nite and then popped them into a wet paper towel until the tap roots where showing. Once the tap roots appeared they then got put into small pots of coco fiber. I soaked and rinsed the compressed coco out to get rid of all small coco peat / sand / salt particals and this has given the seedlings a very airy medium and can not be over water in any way. (got fed up buying expensive coco to have more tiny particles of coco peat than fibers and it held to much water. The coco was left to soak over night in ph6.0 water with canna calmag agent added and a very light dose of ionic hydro grow nutrient, so the medium should now be well buffered and seedlings hopefully happy.

The plan is to veg these three seedlings out until they are big and healthy enough to provide me with lots of clones. If all works to plan I should be able to use ten cuttings from each plant and put them into small pots of two or three litres and do a sog grow of thirty plants. Any pheno differences should be easy seen. So with this in mind it will not be a quick turnaround with the Gorilla CBD's. Im never in a rush.

I also have 1 x Dinafem - Orange Juice and 1 x Dinafem Ocean Grown Cookie plants that are in early veg atm. These will get another week or two or three in veg and then put in the flower cab to keep things going while the Gorilla CBD plants do their thing. So that's it for now, lets get the show on the go.

Enjoy.

Toke...

large.5d29cab48d291_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-Germination.jpg

large.5d2f44d83050c_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-AboveGround.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 17

Good luck Toke.  Amazing pictures.  I need to get one of those cameras.  Out of interest, do you have a plan for watering/feeding 30 plants?  Blumat or something similar?

• Like 3

I reckon flood and drain will be nice and easy for sog. Fancied it myself but went for a lazier approach lol.

All the best with the grow toke. 

Already know you will smash it but good luck :bong:.

• Like 2

@JJJ thanks for the comments, always appreciated.

Watering for the sog grow atm I have a few options that can be setup quickly. Constant drip feed recirculating, flood n drain and off course the old fashioned way by hand lol. I will decide closer to the time.

As for the camera, it's a tool, that is not as important as good glass, experience, having an eye for it, patience and most of all have fun doing it.

Don't be a stranger pop in anytime.

Toke...

• Like 8

1 minute ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem yeah, shits going to be fun.

Toke...

Meme's aside... My chair is pulled up on the front row bro - this is gonna be one hell of a diary!

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@InTheSystem only thing is im a stoner at heart so things can go to hell really quickly lol. Good to have you onboard.

Toke...

Arn't we all mate...

D0GwDsLWkAAz8H4.jpg

Glad to be on board mate... Class A photos, growing and I am also curious to see how the CBD strain pans out in your hands too along with the OG Cookies and OJ.. All win basically in my eyes - let's do this!

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

Another quality dina diary coming up...

you guy’s deffo make my strain choice’s easier with these, cheer’s 

Good luck dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Just a quick update. All three seedlings are up nice and healthy. They have only been given ph5.8 water with a little seaweed extract as and when needed. They are under two old quantum boards dialled down to 200 watts total and the light is about 2.5ft above the pots.

So that's it for now.

Toke...

large.5d38d3b99aa48_Dinafem-GorillaCBD-groupshotseedlings.jpg

• Like 4