Dinafem Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

@2Fat2EatThat Yeah always fun messing about with the setup, the leds are efficient now I need to get the growing to be efficient also. As for the carbon filter that is in the loft in a diy lungoom ie box. It's an old 8 inch ruck l1 ducting runs from it into the top of the cab, so yeah a bit big to be in the cab and a serious waste of grow space. The vertical lights and plants will be getting removed this evening at some point and moved to the veg space to veg out the plants as I need to flip the top shelf pronto. Feel free to jump in anytime.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 1

On 12/09/2019 at 6:10 PM, diyleduk said:

Im liking the setup, a wall of bud is going to look good. 

If the heat sinks are cool then you will be fine.

I will get you them extra white strips over next week :yep:

Oh the "green wall" is going to be a real sight to see ;)

@diyleduk x Dinafem always does well and with @tokenroll leading the way this will be one crazy show :headbang:

@tokenroll The Whitehouse is looking good ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 12/09/2019 at 6:37 PM, tokenroll said:

@diyleduk not in a big rush, as said I need to veg these lot out anyway.

Cheers Toke...

What you looking at mate another 4+ week's of veg?

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark I think another 4 weeks or more, it will really depend how they get on once I put them back in the veg space. Top shelf starts 12/12 today im late doing it but one of the plants wasn't exactly ready for it. So that will be the new and orange juice flipped.

Im looking forward to doing this and getting a photo or two off the cab in full bloom.

Toke...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Im looking forward to doing this and getting a photo or two off the cab in full bloom.

We don't see many vertical grows these days mate so it's one I'm very eager to watch :yep:

Always loved a green wall ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

Dinafem - Orange Juice - goes 12/12 today lights off from 11am. I will bring the plant out of the cabinet at the weekend for some better photos.

Toke...

large.5d80a091c4708_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-DayZero.jpg

• Like 4

On 17/09/2019 at 10:03 AM, tokenroll said:

Dinafem - Orange Juice - goes 12/12 today lights off from 11am.

And the flower show begin with this monster OJ plant ;)

Let the flowering fun begin  :headbang:

I'll keep a look out for a few full on plant shots mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark she will be out of the cab after 11pm tonight to get some photos, full plant images etc. Busy day in the veg space today sorting plants and taking their photos so should be plenty of updates this week.

Toke...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark she will be out of the cab after 11pm tonight to get some photos, full plant images etc. Busy day in the veg space today sorting plants and taking their photos so should be plenty of updates this week.

Toke...

Perfect :headbang:

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

Dinafem - Orange Juice - Update - Day 17 Flower

I gave the plant a rather heavy defoliation and removed all the unwanted shoots as it was just a little over the top and no light or air was getting into the canopy.

Feed is now 25% Ionic Hydro Grow / 75% Bloom To get EC 1.4, Canna Calmag Agent added To Bring EC 1.5 (0.4 Background) EC 0.1 Ionic PK Boost Total EC 1.6 PH 6.1 Lights on temps 26-30c lights of 22-24c RH Lights On 65%-70%.

A couple of photos showing random bud and trichome development below. I will attempt to get the plant out over the weekend for a full plant photo. 

Toke...

large.5d9726da5f8c5_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day17-FlowerAndTrichomeDevelopment.jpg

large.5d9721402a813_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day17-FlowerTopBud.jpg

• Like 6

Dinafem - Orange Juice Scrog - Day 19 12/12

This must be the most uneven scrog I have done to date but at least it's packed with good size tops.

Toke...

large.5d99b886933ba_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day19-FlowerScrogCanopy.jpg

large.5d99c49493c10_Dinafem-OrangeJuice-Day19-FlowerScrogAllTops.jpg

• Like 7

Alright there @tokenroll

Really loving the strip lights on the rear of the cab mate, one thought I did was the fun you will be having while training, are the nets going to be fixed for the duration?

Cant wait to see some double canopy action,

Take it easy Jj. :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba I have the frame for the nets screwed into the plant trough now and when they go in the flower cab they have pipe clips screwed into the floor of the top level and will just clip on. I was going to put the red leds in the top shelf that's in flower atm but have decided they will be more use on the bottom layer so they will get mounted on the top levels floor, be interesting to see how they work. Training should be fun once they recover from me being heavy handed with the borg treatment as I fried the poor plants but they are recovering.

Take it easy.

Toke...

• Like 3