Dinafem Multi Strain Grow, Vertical Farming At The Whitehouse 2019-2020

tokenroll

Really like when you show the training type pic’s m8, you an a few other’s have help’d me a lot in that regard’s...

An if I don’t understand, I ask an alway’s get informative answer...

Also looking forward to hearing ur thought’s on the red supplement light, as sarg explain’d to me how to use them...

Good luck dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Dinafem - Orange Juice.

This one is being grown in an 11 litre air pruning pot with hydroton as it's media and is being fed EC 1.2 and PH 5.5 - 6.5 drift and reset. Grow nutrients are Maxi Grow dry salts. Res and nutrient temps 24-26c drip fed every 30 mins for 15 mins rinse and repeat.

Nothing else relevant photo below.

Toke...

large.5d40954c87a08_Dinafem_OrangeJuice-PlantTrainingForEightTops-30-01-2019.jpg

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

@JJJ I seriously just like to grow some of these strains at times with no interest as such in smoking them, I enjoy training them and taking the photos stops me getting rusty. 

Toke...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another @tokenroll grow up and running and this time is going vertical  ;)

I do love a vertical grow and @tokenrollalways does amazing work with our genetics. This should be a fun one and as usual I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Good luck with your vertical adventure mate and thanks for getting another Dinafem adventure up and running  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Alright there @tokenroll

Great start mate, proper great photos.

So when you say vertical farming is that Referring to one of them eight sided Ali things, with the strips on, or is it the plants that are going vertical, just the thought of a @zztopbudz style vert grow is enough to get any one excited.

Anyway I’ll grab a pew while there a few still going,

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

So when you say vertical farming is that Referring to one of them eight sided Ali things, with the strips on, or is it the plants that are going vertical,

Great question  @Jibba jabba:yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba originally the plants where just going to be more less mainlined for 6 or 8  tops etc, but as usual I have changed my mind and couldn't stand the thought of doing another grow without trying something different from my normal style of growing in the cab. So yes these will be a vertical scrog type of grow. I have a few different ideas in my head for doing this and once I settle on one idea I will be sure to explain what I will try. You can be assured it will be a little different from what we normally see. The grow will have to make use of the tops that already exist. It's more an experiment to see how I can make the maximum use of the space as I think I can do better. If it fails it fails im not in any rush for more buds for sometime to come. But at the same time only having one shelf running and the other bare and in darkness is disturbing. Remember the space for this is 100cm high max by 2.5 ft deep and 4.8ft long.

Toke...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Remember the space for this is 100cm high max by 2.5 ft deep and 4.8ft long.

Cheers for the detailed reply mate, 

I know what you mean about changing your mind, I think zz space was 1 meter square,tho it looked bigger,

I am thinking double donut of bud,

but don’t let my thoughts distract you.

I’ll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Take it easy, Jj  :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba as you know I run two areas stacked on top of each other. Now from floor to ceiling of the cab I had been thinking for some time and with the use of leds and the slim profile and running them soft lets me basically have the top buds just inches from the lights. So I thought why not add a third level and set of lights then either sog it which would be ideal but the wife would go mental again or as I do atm make low height small wide plants for scrogs and using low height but really wide containers for the roots. Grow the scrogs into the net then when all tops make it level to the net top every single top and hit flower within a week and let them rip. Probably achieve hundreds of say 2-3 inch top colas that in theory will be top shelf solid nugs and bugger all larf and less wastage. Now from observing my past grows I can see with such tight spaces you can get away with less power and if you make the height lower it should be even better with a lot more reflected light. I think it would be achievable using 600 watts at the wall so 200 watts per level. To me this would be easier to work with in my space than normal vertical scrogging etc. So that's the other idea out in the open lol. Lots of different ways to maximize the space that 90% of people using leds still grow like they are using hids. Sorry if that offends anyone, not really.

Toke...

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

So yes these will be a vertical scrog type of grow.

Now I'm getting excited and will be super cool to see how Gorilla CBD fairs in a vertical set-up  ;)

Let the vertical fun begin  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Sorry if that offends anyone, not really.

:rofl:

None taken mate, 

In my experience I have found not a real great difference in grow methods as such, just either lots of smaller buds of some larger ones, always seam to get consistently decent yields tho,

Anyway before I melt into full on waffle I am off,

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark as usual it will be a slow growing pace in veg to get where I am happy before flipping. I would say it is so boring for those following but usually in flower it gets more exciting and the diary gains more lookers than active commenting members.

Come xmas time if im able the current cab will be going to a landfill and a new design will blind us for another few years to come I hope.

Toke...

• Like 1