BUSTED GUERILLAS

This is from my first diary a couple of years ago. Shit myself.

In other news - feds!

So I got a panicked call from the mrs while I was at work the other day (around an hour away) saying the police were in my neighbours garden and they were looking over the fence. I told her to lay low in the house with the doors locked, if they knock on the door (she was about to leave to get the nippers from school) put me on the phone and let me talk to them (Hello officers, those? In my garden? Why they are exotic papaya plants from the Caribbean isle of Whyganjaleavemealone :’) ). 

Anyway, long story short, I jumped in the batmobile and raced home in record time to (mrs got a lift from the mother in law and hightailed it out of there) find a big white van outside my drive with a chap in all black and a stab proof jacket. Shit I thought, game over.

The chap looked at me and I asked him if everything was alright, what’s happening? As it turns out, he was an enforcer and had come to repo a load of shit out my neighbours house (they may be foreign...also may be harbouring immigrants in their house...I’m not racist, the coughing tent in the garden is just a tad suspicious!). Funny though, one of the items they tried to take was the key to a car I’d sold to one of them. Safe to say he was most displeased when I showed him the photo’s of all my old documents for the car, proving it was now owned by my new Romanian friend! 

I went in and moved the plants out of prying eyes but fuck me it was a scare! I know I’ve only got three plants left but it still tightened the old nads thinking my old lady was at risk. 

• Like 8

I have many a story  of GG nightmares, every Guerrillas bad dreams rolled into one lol 

from walking onto a plot to find some guy pulling the plants out the ground , catching a ripper red handed , helicopter hovering over head real low , collecting water from a nearby water source an the security/land owners skidding up in a van , to walking out of the bushes straight into police asking why I’m in the Bush with my van parked there ( they found that grow) all trails an tribulations of the game but I’ll save all these story’s for the book one day ;) 

• Like 28

19 minutes ago, panik said:

Collecting water from a nearby water source an the security/land owners skidding up in a van 

I was having a paddle in soothing cold water when they did that :doh:

• Like 10

I got boxed in by 2 patrol cars 3 weeks back after dumping some plants under a bush in a lay-by. Turns out they thought I was fly tipping. Searched the car/boot with a torch which was full of manure and 30 cuttings in zipped up Aldi bags, which I said was just just gardening stuff. 

Saved from being prosecuted by 2X £1 Aldi zip up carry bags, and a BS excuse about suspension rattling as to why I pulled off the road.. 

They went back after confirming my ID to see the fly rubbish was indeed very old (shingle from traffic had built up), but unfortunately found a bag of around a dozen seedlings, including my DFG which bummed me out. 

Returned next day to find a few empty pots and discarded Aldi bag. They‘ve so far taken no further action when they could’ve. I guess they thought I’m harmless enough to not bother with the paperwork. 

Not a great feeling to be surrounded by blue lights and 4 police while high and plants in the car. 

phew I need a cuppa tea just writing this.. lol 

• Like 16

47 minutes ago, panik said:

I have many a story  of GG nightmares, every Guerrillas bad dreams rolled into one lol 

from walking onto a plot to find some guy pulling the plants out the ground , catching a ripper red handed , helicopter hovering over head real low , collecting water from a nearby water source an the security/land owners skidding up in a van , to walking out of the bushes straight into police asking why I’m in the Bush with my van parked there ( they found that grow) all trails an tribulations of the game but I’ll save all these story’s for the book one day ;) 

I would defo buy that book from some of the pics u guys post u seem to know how to have a laugh all good books should have some comedy as well as tragedy.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, panik said:

27 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

I would defo buy that book from some of the pics u guys post u seem to know how to have a laugh all good books should have some comedy as well as tragedy.

I'd buy that book too! Could you imagine a collaboration of small stories from on here lol

I don't know what I would do if I found someone ripping plants though

• Like 3

1 hour ago, panik said:

Would make a good book! 

It's funny because I remember your old videos when I was but a boy lol that will always stay with me haha 

• Like 4

Not a GG story but I had 30 plants in a room and police showed up luckily they where cuttings so I ripped them out put them in my bag and jumped out a window on the garden rafting... Train track was next to me so jumped on that baby and ran for my life to the next station lol called my mate and jumped straight in the van!

I put them all in 4" blocks and then went back a while after the heat died down as they only found pots full of rockwool chipping lol

Not sure why they never came back to be honest was only a bedroom nothing crazy, not like I give a fuck lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Whambud said:

Not sure why they never came back to be honest was only a bedroom nothing crazy, not like I give a fuck lol

It’s the not knowing that I hate, they had all my details and still do.. must be bigger fish to fry. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

It’s the not knowing that I hate, they had all my details and still do.. must be bigger fish to fry. 

It wasn't my idea to go back my friend has ball of Steel literally lol I'm too paranoid 

You want to know what's worse! They all got tobacco mosaic virus !!!!!!! I was sooooo fucking pissed off after all that bs 

• Like 1

Not busted but a major stress nonetheless.

3 weeks ago I had 5 plots, ‘fifty’ ;) seedlings spread across 3 germination boxes and most at home. I had a diary in the breeders section on this site. I visited all 5 plots a week prior and had no issues and the trail cams (at two plots only) where all clear ....as has been the case for the last few years.

So I was doing my final plot checks before planting out and visited all 5 plots over two days.

Day 1 plot 1 (private land)

Foot prints all over the plot and grow box lid removed but plants still there. Cages etc all untouched. I planted the plants v fast, stashed the box and other equipment and left. Not been back since. Kind of wrote the plot off and was gutted but accepted the loss

Day 1 plot 2 (Conservation land)

Grow box missing and trail camera removed. Simply not there? Holes and cages untouched. Gutted and now getting a little paranoid.

Day 1 plot 3 (forgotten land next to motorway)

I have a very discrete tunnel style approach but the trail has been expanded massively and footprints everywhere. FFS what a shit day and surely more than a coincidence?

Day 2 plot 4 (motorway land again in and around a major junction)

A nightmare plot to get to crossing motorway slip roads and crawling though several tunnels between roads. Easy to get to if you pull up on the hard shoulder though but not visible at all from the road. Arrived by foot and trail cam was removed and nowhere to be seen. Felt like authorities at the time so left quick sharp. So so gutted.

Day 2 plot 5 (motorway land again, different junction).

usually tricky to get to but the junction had been closed for a few days for maintenance work so easy this time. Arrived to find box gone!!! Literally all of my plots compromised in the space of a few days but previously not had a single issue for several years. I left shocked and bemused and convinced someone was on to me.

I headed back to the point where I need to cross the motorway slip road and there were two highway maintenance gangs having what looked like a tea break right where I needed to cross. FFS I had to sit tight in the bushes about 20 meters away and wait for them to leave. This was about 9pm. For some odd reason I decide to skin up and smoke a spliff

30 mins later a police car turns up blue lights and everything. I can’t hear what’s being said but the workers are pointing in my direction and the policemen make their way over to me although I’m sure they couldn’t see me. I completely shit myself and head back into the plot area sharpish (it’s the only way I can go). It’s a large area so I hide myself away deep in the bush, get my phone out and PM Joolz asking him to close my account and delete my pictures (in case they find me). In all fairness to him he acted within minutes. I then factory reset my phone and kept it off. Then I heard a helicopter in the area so I thought fuck this and I legged it to the nearest point I could escape which was onto the slip road about 100 meters from where I needed to cross and I ran down this motorway slip road (that was shut to traffic) for about 100 meters in the opposite direction to where the gangs were, trying to find a viable exit point on the opposite side of the road. Safe to say it was one of the most surreal moments of my life (running down an empty motorway being chased by a police helicopter).

Helicopter was always in the area but didn’t seem to be on to me.

Anyway, I got away no problem and I doubt I was even seen. Had to take a long route round back to the original exit point (But on the right side of the slip road this time) so I could pick up the footpath back to my car. It took around 45 mins and now it was dark but I could still hear the chopper nearby but not close if you know what I mean. Gangs and police not there anymore and I made the decision to get home ASAP.

Returned home and really struggled to do it but I destroyed 20 out of the 30 plants I had. I just couldn’t bring myself to kill em all and somehow I justified to myself that being caught with 10 was manageable but I’ve too much to lose (house, wife, good job etc) to be caught with a potential prison sentence (well at the time that’s my thought process).

So I have spent the last few weeks dealing with a variety of emotions and the first few days irrationally believing my front door was going to be kicked in swiftly followed by divorce. But after a couple of days it just turned into “wtf just happened to all my plots” and a general feeling of guttedness.

anyway, door has not been kicked in, turns out the police helicopter was searching for a missing person (as where the policemen probably or the workman could smell my spliff lol) and I found out that cancelling your account on UK420 does not mean you pictures get deleted :wallbash: so I may as well join back up and get another grow on....except this time I’m going to work to principle that I will only do a crime if I can afford to do the time if you know what I mean. Loosely translated that means no more than 10 plants for me from no on.

Still wanna know though if there is any common denominator between all of my plots getting sacked in the space of a few days. Doubt I’ll ever find out.

Finally, if you are reading this Panik - so sorry about the Fast Lemon Drizzle. Next time I place an order I’ll add in £45 to cover the cost of the failed diary although I still have two plants out there so let’s see what happens.

Peace - and be careful out there everyone.

oh, and if anyone reading this who took my plants and/or cameras I’ll be revisiting my plots via drone every couple of months for the next couple of years and if you are growing in my compost in my holes using my cages then I’m having the top half of every plant grown and that’s a promise!

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

I got boxed in by 2 patrol cars 3 weeks back after dumping some plants under a bush in a lay-by. Turns out they thought I was fly tipping. Searched the car/boot with a torch which was full of manure and 30 cuttings in zipped up Aldi bags, which I said was just just gardening stuff. 

Saved from being prosecuted by 2X £1 Aldi zip up carry bags, and a BS excuse about suspension rattling as to why I pulled off the road.. 

They went back after confirming my ID to see the fly rubbish was indeed very old (shingle from traffic had built up), but unfortunately found a bag of around a dozen seedlings, including my DFG which bummed me out. 

Returned next day to find a few empty pots and discarded Aldi bag. They‘ve so far taken no further action when they could’ve. I guess they thought I’m harmless enough to not bother with the paperwork. 

Not a great feeling to be surrounded by blue lights and 4 police while high and plants in the car. 

phew I need a cuppa tea just writing this.. lol 

Youl be profiled now they no your a grower so at any time they need leads on growing up pops your name.got your details the lot.

9 minutes ago, Topdeck said:

Not busted but a major stress nonetheless.

3 weeks ago I had 5 plots, ‘fifty’ ;) seedlings spread across 3 germination boxes and most at home. I had a diary in the breeders section on this site. I visited all 5 plots a week prior and had no issues and the trail cams (at two plots only) where all clear ....as has been the case for the last few years.

So I was doing my final plot checks before planting out and visited all 5 plots over two days.

Day 1 plot 1 (private land)

Foot prints all over the plot and grow box lid removed but plants still there. Cages etc all untouched. I planted the plants v fast, stashed the box and other equipment and left. Not been back since. Kind of wrote the plot off and was gutted but accepted the loss

Day 1 plot 2 (Conservation land)

Grow box missing and trail camera removed. Simply not there? Holes and cages untouched. Gutted and now getting a little paranoid.

Day 1 plot 3 (forgotten land next to motorway)

I have a very discrete tunnel style approach but the trail has been expanded massively and footprints everywhere. FFS what a shit day and surely more than a coincidence?

Day 2 plot 4 (motorway land again in and around a major junction)

A nightmare plot to get to crossing motorway slip roads and crawling though several tunnels between roads. Easy to get to if you pull up on the hard shoulder though but not visible at all from the road. Arrived by foot and trail cam was removed and nowhere to be seen. Felt like authorities at the time so left quick sharp. So so gutted.

Day 2 plot 5 (motorway land again, different junction).

usually tricky to get to but the junction had been closed for a few days for maintenance work so easy this time. Arrived to find box gone!!! Literally all of my plots compromised in the space of a few days but previously not had a single issue for several years. I left shocked and bemused and convinced someone was on to me.

I headed back to the point where I need to cross the motorway slip road and there were two highway maintenance gangs having what looked like a tea break right where I needed to cross. FFS I had to sit tight in the bushes about 20 meters away and wait for them to leave. This was about 9pm. For some odd reason I decide to skin up and smoke a spliff

30 mins later a police car turns up blue lights and everything. I can’t hear what’s being said but the workers are pointing in my direction and the policemen make their way over to me although I’m sure they couldn’t see me. I completely shit myself and head back into the plot area sharpish (it’s the only way I can go). It’s a large area so I hide myself away deep in the bush, get my phone out and PM Joolz asking him to close my account and delete my pictures (in case they find me). In all fairness to him he acted within minutes. I then factory reset my phone and kept it off. Then I heard a helicopter in the area so I thought fuck this and I legged it to the nearest point I could escape which was onto the slip road about 100 meters from where I needed to cross and I ran down this motorway slip road (that was shut to traffic) for about 100 meters in the opposite direction to where the gangs were, trying to find a viable exit point on the opposite side of the road. Safe to say it was one of the most surreal moments of my life (running down an empty motorway being chased by a police helicopter).

Helicopter was always in the area but didn’t seem to be on to me.

Anyway, I got away no problem and I doubt I was even seen. Had to take a long route round back to the original exit point (But on the right side of the slip road this time) so I could pick up the footpath back to my car. It took around 45 mins and now it was dark but I could still hear the chopper nearby but not close if you know what I mean. Gangs and police not there anymore and I made the decision to get home ASAP.

Returned home and really struggled to do it but I destroyed 20 out of the 30 plants I had. I just couldn’t bring myself to kill em all and somehow I justified to myself that being caught with 10 was manageable but I’ve too much to lose (house, wife, good job etc) to be caught with a potential prison sentence (well at the time that’s my thought process).

So I have spent the last few weeks dealing with a variety of emotions and the first few days irrationally believing my front door was going to be kicked in swiftly followed by divorce. But after a couple of days it just turned into “wtf just happened to all my plots” and a general feeling of guttedness.

anyway, door has not been kicked in, turns out the police helicopter was searching for a missing person (as where the policemen probably or the workman could smell my spliff lol) and I found out that cancelling your account on UK420 does not mean you pictures get deleted :wallbash: so I may as well join back up and get another grow on....except this time I’m going to work to principle that I will only do a crime if I can afford to do the time if you know what I mean. Loosely translated that means no more than 10 plants for me from no on.

Still wanna know though if there is any common denominator between all of my plots getting sacked in the space of a few days. Doubt I’ll ever find out.

Finally, if you are reading this Panik - so sorry about the Fast Lemon Drizzle. Next time I place an order I’ll add in £45 to cover the cost of the failed diary although I still have two plants out there so let’s see what happens.

Peace - and be careful out there everyone.

oh, and if anyone reading this who took my plants and/or cameras I’ll be revisiting my plots via drone every couple of months for the next couple of years and if you are growing in my compost in my holes using my cages then I’m having the top half of every plant grown and that’s a promise!

Best story EVER!!!

5 minutes ago, B-real said:

Best story EVER!!!

Olf

Just now, Topdeck said:

Ha ha not if it’s yours lol

I no who u are I reckon sound a bit like olfi