BUSTED GUERILLAS

5 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Of corse, as always I'm talking shit.. You are right... Luck has played no role in your life, everything good thats come your way was all intentional and down to you ;)

Know body ever taught you anything, you figured it all out yourself :yes:

I'l keep my thoughts to myself, they are indeed intriguing, but Im not gonna waste my time...  You can lead a horse to water... 

exactly that mate Iv learnt the hard way from the school of hard knocks Iv come through some tough times we’re not all well educated and from upper class families like yourself that’s what makes people like you bitter seeing people do well from nothing, 

but yes your correct I learnt all I know from many many years of trail an error and fuck ups an paid the price many times , it’s part of growing up an learning from your mistakes, but yes maybe let’s keep our discussion to the private forums you prefer it there where people have no say.. :smug:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, panik said:

, WHEN I was Guerrilla growing I’d have weeks of 4am starts to 10-11pm finishes , that’s near 19hr days of hard graft all over the place , I would do this out of dedication to the success I was willing to acquire, I was determined, dedicated, focussed, with a military mind set , was what I HAD TO DO to get to where I am .. and it paid off

I would never question your work ethic or determination mate,  sincerely. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, panik said:

exactly that mate Iv learnt the hard way from the school of hard knocks Iv come through some tough times we’re not all well educated and from upper class families like yourself that’s what makes people like you bitter seeing people do well from nothing, 

but yes your correct I learnt all I know from many many years of trail an error and fuck ups an paid the price many times , it’s part of growing up an learning from your mistakes, but yes maybe let’s keep our discussion to the private forums you prefer it there where people have no say.. :smug:

To clarify I’m not from upper class, my dad may have been an academic / intellectual yes, but pay can be shit in certain fields, I probably had less of a privileged upbringing than you.  I too had determination on my side to educate myself to where I am. For the record I have little formal education or tutoring in anything.

Im not bitter mate, just slightly frustrated perhaps...  but yeah let’s keep it to the private forums, not like anyone has any say there ay lollollol 

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 4

Look you clearly like confrontation with me for some reason beyond me , maybe it’s because you know I bite and can’t hold my tongue, but if your looking for a old Panik I’ll smash your face in remark it’s not going to happen as I’m not about that and in a much better place in my life nowadays I don’t need the bollox ,.. it’s not rocket science we don’t see eye to eye , I would suggest you stop trying to antagonise me on a number of forums, to be fair you make yourself look stupid with your bollox so you stick to your micro breeding , micro grows, micro pigs  and micro brewery’s and I’ll stick to what I do best , then at least we can both go about our own shit without this bollox all time , and before you start you’ve been waiting for this confirmation AGAIN with your posts over different forums with your post lately so just fucking leave off ffs , it’s immature.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, panik said:

Look you clearly like confrontation with me for some reason beyond me , maybe it’s because you know I bite and can’t hold my tongue, but if your looking for a old Panik I’ll smash your face in remark it’s not going to happen as I’m not about that and in a much better place in my life nowadays I don’t need the bollox ,.. it’s not rocket science we don’t see eye to eye , I would suggest you stop trying to antagonise me on a number of forums, to be fair you make yourself look stupid with your bollox so you stick to your micro breeding , micro grows, micro pigs  and micro brewery’s and I’ll stick to what I do best , then at least we can both go about our own shit without this bollox all time , and before you start you’ve been waiting for this confirmation AGAIN with your posts over different forums with your post lately so just fucking leave off ffs , it’s immature.

Soz . Note to self; grow up.:(

probably forgot was posting publicly... for the record I’ve never posted any micro pigs here (heaven forbid). 

Too many ciders :rolleyes: easily done

• Like 2

Ok, what the fuck is a micro pig?  Are they for chipolatas as opposed to using o.s.b.s. for Cumberlands. Or maybe some saddle backs or Gloucesters for pork brawn.  Who is flexing their muscles here.  No.  That's braun.  What is a micro pig?  

Will panik make P.P.A?

Panik Pale Ale?

Or shall we all stick to boutique beans?

Or brawn or brain?

It's a cannabis forum.

Speakeasy boys.

Play nice.

X love you both fwiw

• Like 9

On 13/07/2019 at 1:37 PM, Guest said:

Dare I ask what happened to the Dr? 

Currently serving 250 years + life (and 2 years for good luck) in ADX Florence supermax prison in Colorado,caught bang to rights standing in a Gloucester farmers maize field beside 4 sweet seeds green poison FV he was whisked off on a transatlantic con-air prisoner exchange scheme flight to serve his sentence in the worlds most secure penitentiary alongside el-chapo,theodore Kaczynski,and other criminal luminaries.However word has it a poster of rita Hayworth adorns his cell wall,he has an interest in lapidary,and has asked for a rock-hammer for his birthday so never say never,he may just pop up :ninja:

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Currently serving 250 years + life (and 2 years for good luck) in ADX Florence supermax prison in Colorado,caught bang to rights standing in a Gloucester farmers maize field beside 4 sweet seeds green poison FV he was whisked off on a transatlantic con-air prisoner exchange scheme flight to serve his sentence in the worlds most secure penitentiary alongside el-chapo,theodore Kaczynski,and other criminal luminaries.However word has it a poster of rita Hayworth adorns his cell wall,he has an interest in lapidary,and has asked for a rock-hammer for his birthday so never say never,he may just pop up :ninja:

lol I just read that in morgon freemen’s voice lol 

• Like 7

I recently discovered this forum and asked about how to grow in a swampy ground and after getting some tips started to prep.

So i bring in some 4" drainage tubes, chicken wire ETC.

So im doing some clearing, digging, fencing and feeding the mosquitoes when the dog goes missing for 10ish mins, nothing new she always comes back.

Finish up and walk back to the car and discover that the dogs harness is missing, £35 quids worth of Halti, missus goes mad.

Week later i go back, plants in the backpack and reach the site.

There, tied to the wire is the dogs harness! Fucker must have been watching me for 2 hours!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, panik said:

lol I just read that in morgon freemen’s voice lol 

'Cos I sound like him when I talk lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

'Cos I sound like him when I talk lol

i was just typing... the amount of people who say i sound like morgan freeman lol deeper voice than barry white on a morning after a night of heavy canabis consumption 

Edited by BLhaze
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, BLhaze said:

the amount of people who say i sound like morgan freeman lol 

Sadly I really sound like Joe Pasquale after a heavy night of nitrous oxide inhilation :unsure:

• Like 11