BUSTED GUERILLAS

Just read that bit about you pulling the indoors grow, police aren't really interested about some stoner growing a few plants for the most part, sure you may get the odd 'by the book' type fellow

but it's not the nineties anymore, I honestly can't see anything coming of this and I think you may end up regretting ripping your plants, end of the day could be wrong and dirty harry could be inbound as we speak.

• Like 4

At the beginning of this season I had 20 odd girls in the root trainers sitting against the south facing wall of my house in the garden on a chair.

The garden gate was left unlocked one day and what d’ya know, the postman delivered a parcel and decided he’d let himself in the back gate to drop it off as nobody was in. He left the parcel leaning up against the leg of the chair that the root trainers were sat on; I guess he was trying to tell me he’d seen the ladies eh!?

Well, paranoia set in but I held my nerve and just locked the gate.. I went through every possible scenario in my head and decided he wasn’t coming back; if he wanted them he’d have taken them then and there. After 48hrs passed I was pretty confident he hadn’t sold me in to the old bill, they’d likely have showed up already IMO considering where I live and whatnot.. 

Was a right ol’ scare though, he could have easily just picked up the root trainers that contained £100 worth of seeds, popped them in his van, drove a half mile down the road to a back road and stashed them up ready for collection once he was off shift. 

Hey ho, you live and you learn, and sometimes you get lucky! Look at those ladies now! 

I like to think he knew exactly what they were and dined out on that delivery story for some time over the following weeks. He may have even had a better setup himself.. Maybe he left the parcel next to them like he did as a way of saying “look mate, don’t leave your fucking gate open while you’re propagating cannabis seedlings in your garden, you numpty.. You’re welcome!” lol

• Like 8

Had a very close call last year. Would have been screwed as I had a tent with drying buds in my attic at the time of the close call.

If you expect someone has been in your plot, by a trail cam and stash it near by to see if people are about.

One plot on a hill , had a plant at the very top and when I visited to water, it had been stood on, was nearly on the floor and so was the cage, I straightened it up, it had animals hair on it so though it was sheep or dogs. Happened on three visits. 

Went there to cut down at harvest and it was down again, this plot was a few yards from another plot, so plan was to cut all these down , carry to the other plot, cut them down and trim all plants in the bushes (all small plants)

So on getting to 2nd plot, puts the cut plants in the bushes and went to start cutting the 2nd plot plants and I heard crashing through the bushes.

i dived in the bushes and laid down cos it was two men and a load of dogs and they changed direction and headed towards my plot.

Few dogs walked to me , looked at me and went back to the two men, both men stopped at the 2nd plot, about 5 yards from me, whispering to each other and pointing at my plants.

Fucking dog came over, looked at me again, ran back to the men and started barking.

I dived down the bank and legged it home.

No police about over the next few hours so I thought it was ok, they might just rip the plants now they are ready. 

I decided id go back at night to check if the already cut down plants where in bushes and they where, along with the 2nd plot untouched 

Cut them all and rammed them in my bag and ran home

gets to the field behind my house and see torch lights bouncing around and heard dogs barking.

Thought it must be them or the police, I dived in the bushes, sat there shaking and panicking and the light was coming through the bushes, could here the dog breathing as it comes through the bushes and right up to me.

Turns out it was my mate with his dogs out looking for rats for the guy who owns the field.

I shat my self tho, thought I was busted, me with a bag full of bud and a tent in attic full of drying bud

live and learn. The guys where farmer and son who owned the land, they must have been checking my plots waiting for me to come back, not sure if they put a tail cam up or other camera to check, I always have face covered visiting plots, real tree balaclava 

:pitchfork:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

Had a very close call last year. Would have been screwed as I had a tent with drying buds in my attic at the time of the close call.

If you expect someone has been in your plot, by a trail cam and stash it near by to see if people are about.

One plot on a hill , had a plant at the very top and when I visited to water, it had been stood on, was nearly on the floor and so was the cage, I straightened it up, it had animals hair on it so though it was sheep or dogs. Happened on three visits. 

Went there to cut down at harvest and it was down again, this plot was a few yards from another plot, so plan was to cut all these down , carry to the other plot, cut them down and trim all plants in the bushes (all small plants)

So on getting to 2nd plot, puts the cut plants in the bushes and went to start cutting the 2nd plot plants and I heard crashing through the bushes.

i dived in the bushes and laid down cos it was two men and a load of dogs and they changed direction and headed towards my plot.

Few dogs walked to me , looked at me and went back to the two men, both men stopped at the 2nd plot, about 5 yards from me, whispering to each other and pointing at my plants.

Fucking dog came over, looked at me again, ran back to the men and started barking.

I dived down the bank and legged it home.

No police about over the next few hours so I thought it was ok, they might just rip the plants now they are ready. 

I decided id go back at night to check if the already cut down plants where in bushes and they where, along with the 2nd plot untouched 

Cut them all and rammed them in my bag and ran home

gets to the field behind my house and see torch lights bouncing around and heard dogs barking.

Thought it must be them or the police, I dived in the bushes, sat there shaking and panicking and the light was coming through the bushes, could here the dog breathing as it comes through the bushes and right up to me.

Turns out it was my mate with his dogs out looking for rats for the guy who owns the field.

I shat my self tho, thought I was busted, me with a bag full of bud and a tent in attic full of drying bud

live and learn. The guys where farmer and son who owned the land, they must have been checking my plots waiting for me to come back, not sure if they put a tail cam up or other camera to check, I always have face covered visiting plots, real tree balaclava 

:pitchfork:

:!:

:scared:

Not sure I'm cut out for this shit. 

I did a runner on the way back from a plot last week. 

Nobody saw me and no dogs were involved but i shat myself all the same. Don't like finding people around the exit to my bush /badger trail,

21 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks @Stashmongerhow can I find it if I’m in such an area?   I’m in Scotland and don’t know the rules.  I feel really niaive 

Dunno dude. The info I find is pretty vague and relating to eng, ni and wales. 

Found a beast of an article for you though. 

Check this... 

Scotland has a drug problem, it's called westminster!

Edited by Stashmonger

On 13/07/2019 at 9:17 PM, botanics said:

Interesting topic :yep: 

If I was going to be an outdoors man, then I would want a set of clothing that is specifically for that purpose and I wouldn't bring it back with me.  Old shit that's worn out etc (change of clothes in backpack for the return) and a dog, need a dog because a dog is good to have and can be an alarm system before you get there, also an excuse for being there because the little bugger 'run off' of course.  Then there's the drones :g:  Well I don't know much about air rifles and carrying them nowadays etc but they can be shot down, doesn't matter if it's plods or not, it goes down if it's a security risk and it also gets the information ripped out...Hmm, maybe there's a two in one there and a gun dog that's trained to get things that's been shot out of the sky is the dog to have, saves having to go searching around for it as the dog is exactly bred for that purpose and a bit of training would soon work out I would imagine.

However if plot has been compromised and no drone but intelligence gathered this is difficult, trail cams en route, specific one way access, look for broken twigs or undergrowth, anything that isn't as it should be means backing away.  Be good to have your own drone too, perhaps a recon before you go too far in just to have look yourself first.

I dunno, all supposition but you got to think like they would think and how would you do it if you were plod ripping grows and wanting to collar folks.

Easier said than done, but always think with logic and not get emotionally connected to the grow :yinyang: 

Eagles can be trained to rag drones out of the air. I used to be a falconer my self.

• Like 4

I wonder why they didnt hire in trained eagles when the drones shut the airport.  Animals are awesome 

• Like 2

Its defo helpful thread.   So my situation developed.   The same company sent a delivery man back with another parcel today.   He behaved a bit anxious reluctant to come in the garden and so on but maybe hes scared of the dog.  Weird he never mentioned anything and I didnt know what to say and couldn't read the situation.  

• Like 1

How long until harvest? 

Sounds like you're going to think a great deal about this until they're out of that green house.

Not sure I'd cope with alll that additional stress. 

Easy for me to say when they're not my babies at stake. 

I'd struggle with the stress if keeping them after discovery. 

I think I'd struggle just as much with having to destroy/damage/move them after discovery. 

Tough one. 

(if it was a large delivery company then i doubt he's ever spoken to the guy that found the greenhouse. Most likely cautious of dogs.) 

(also, is thjs all because you forgot to change your designated "safe place" with the delivery company after starting your grow in saud safe place? That would be hella stoner!) 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stashmonger said:

How long until harvest? 

Sounds like you're going to think a great deal about this until they're out of that green house.

Not sure I'd cope with alll that additional stress. 

Easy for me to say when they're not my babies at stake. 

I'd struggle with the stress if keeping them after discovery. 

I think I'd struggle just as much with having to destroy/damage/move them after discovery. 

Tough one. 

(if it was a large delivery company then i doubt he's ever spoken to the guy that found the greenhouse. Most likely cautious of dogs.) 

(also, is thjs all because you forgot to change your designated "safe place" with the delivery company after starting your grow in saud safe place? That would be hella stoner!) 

@stashmonger stressing or worrying about gg, it's not only futile, but attracts attention, when you start off a grow you know the risks, jail time, gangs, so just need to accept that is all a possiblity and face up to it, imo.

• Like 5

It is best to treat it as if it was already legalized, no reason to be living in paranoia, if it happens, deal with it then, for now, enjoy.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...
On 19/07/2019 at 0:32 AM, highway_017 said:

@Happyeccentric I think you may be letting yourself get a little paranoid, check on my grow diary I moved a 4ft tall male plant past 3 main roads few days ago, it's no hassle at all bud you are over-thinking
it and getting yourself all worked up over what may well be turn out to be nothing, best to treat it like it's already legal imo, we aren't doing anything wrong and should act accordingly it's the legal system that is
in the wrong on this one, don't let anyone tell you different.

large.WP_20190717_04_25_24_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20190717_04_26_58_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20190717_04_28_20_Pro.jpg

I wish I could agree with what you say but when you have been evicted for it that just seems stupid advice. I had no children at the time but now I have 3. Would I risk making my children homeless for a few plant's? No way I had a house inspection a week ago and had to kill about 12 plant's. Better safe than sorry. Being silly is what gets people caught. Plants are easy enough to grow again. 

• Like 6

On 13/07/2019 at 9:17 PM, botanics said:

Interesting topic :yep: 

If I was going to be an outdoors man, then I would want a set of clothing that is specifically for that purpose and I wouldn't bring it back with me.  Old shit that's worn out etc (change of clothes in backpack for the return) and a dog, need a dog because a dog is good to have and can be an alarm system before you get there, also an excuse for being there because the little bugger 'run off' of course.  Then there's the drones :g:  Well I don't know much about air rifles and carrying them nowadays etc but they can be shot down, doesn't matter if it's plods or not, it goes down if it's a security risk and it also gets the information ripped out...Hmm, maybe there's a two in one there and a gun dog that's trained to get things that's been shot out of the sky is the dog to have, saves having to go searching around for it as the dog is exactly bred for that purpose and a bit of training would soon work out I would imagine.

However if plot has been compromised and no drone but intelligence gathered this is difficult, trail cams en route, specific one way access, look for broken twigs or undergrowth, anything that isn't as it should be means backing away.  Be good to have your own drone too, perhaps a recon before you go too far in just to have look yourself first.

I dunno, all supposition but you got to think like they would think and how would you do it if you were plod ripping grows and wanting to collar folks.

Easier said than done, but always think with logic and not get emotionally connected to the grow :yinyang: 

Would definitely never take an air rifle to a GG (if I had a GG) because that would be armed trespass (up to 3/12 imprisonment +/- £2500 fine, or 6/12 +/- £5000 if loaded) and I expect the police or landowners would be far more inclined to give you an extra hard time. (ETA the link is just a synopsis of airgun law I found on the web, not an instance of a prosecution)  http://www.prestonshooters.org.uk/downloads/misc/pdf/airgun_rules.pdf

Edited by Socksnsandals
as above
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Socksnsandals said:

Would definitely never take an air rifle to a GG (if I had a GG) because that would be armed trespass (up to 3/12 imprisonment +/- £2500 fine, or 6/12 +/- £5000 if loaded) and I expect the police or landowners would be far more inclined to give you an extra hard time. (ETA the link is just a synopsis of airgun law I found on the web, not an instance of a prosecution)  http://www.prestonshooters.org.uk/downloads/misc/pdf/airgun_rules.pdf

Iv had air rifles all my life and been seen a few times over the years in farms and lands and never been arrested.

Me and two mates used to go down by where a river meets the see on all the land around it where people walk dogs along the path and we was talking to two coppers cos a woman walking her dog ran them. 

The police left us crack on but said don’t shoot near the path cos of people and their dogs.

We always wear reeltree/ camo so they know we take it seriously. If we were there in tracksuits and hoodies then it may have been different but when the police see you will all the gear they know your not some little muppets out messing around 

• Like 2