BUSTED GUERILLAS

I thought I'd start a thread for people to share theirs or others stories of getting caught whilst guerilla growing. 

Help the community to be safer. 

How did it happen and what would/do you/they do differently afterwards. 

@Jack010 @cumbriangreen @KernowKelvins @80085 @Andromedian @zug @ocb @Ch@ppers @LivelyUpYourself @Bubs Smoosh @Ruster @Dr feelgood @geo1 @B-real @Tommy tucker @Asha605

@panik

I've tagged people who might be able to share other peoples or their own stories or signpost other users. 

If you can get to your plot and asses if people are around before venturing to it it's good .

If you get drones over head don't panick and run like fuck best to stay calm and try and move to cover that's this season's biggest worry so far.

Thanks for the shout out bro. Stay safe 

#keepcalmandgrowon

English archer would tell you a good story.. and tell you how to learn from his mistakes but unfortunately it looks like his still banged up 

• Like 17

He used to grow autos in corn fields and do tree top grows.. not sure the size.. he kept a lot under wraps 

• Like 7

Over here the police will sometimes install motion-detecting remote cameras (some call them game cameras) near plots they've found and destroyed, and hope that they'll catch the guerrilla gardener on film.

Edited by FlyingArse
  • Like 4

@RandyBoBandy

Yeeeeeesh, locked up you say! 

Surely not for a few plants in a field/tree?

I was under the impression a handful of sensible plants was generally a caution/fine? 

Scary stuff. 

Important info, thanks

1 hour ago, RandyBoBandy said:

English archer would tell you a good story.. and tell you how to learn from his mistakes but unfortunately it looks like his still banged up 

Is this for real Randy ? I knew he had a 12 bore stuck in his face from a games keeper and a separate trip to the cells and court. Didn’t realise he been caught again ? 

I miss the Guerrilla Doctors BS. Remember when he tried to convinced everyone he had a huge 6 ft plant at the beginning of the season that he faked the picture ? He got ripped so bad he had to change his tag. 

• Like 9

@Andromedian

Ha ha that’s the one. He was a great source of entertainment. He was fighting his corner from all angles over that. It was the highest count of GGrs on line at any one time for this thread. People were hanging just waiting to see what else he would come up with. Ahhh fun times. Bloody hilarious. 

• Like 12

He ain't been busted

He just got fed up of a few people ripping him to bits, every time he posted

But then he put that on himself.....A cry wolf situation

• Like 11

Just now, Lea Valley said:

@Andromedian

Ha ha that’s the one. He was a great source of entertainment. He was fighting his corner from all angles over that. It was the highest count of GGrs on line at any one time for this thread. People were hanging just waiting to see what else he would come up with. Ahhh fun times. Bloody hilarious. 

lollollol 

I remember that well......as much as a plonker he was, that was some funny shit ha ha

• Like 4