BUSTED GUERILLAS

5 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

In my experience though, it's best to be hidden in plain sight much like Panik does for example

Aye, that's smart because people see what they want to see and if they don't expect it, yeah it can work :v: 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, botanics said:

Aye, that's smart because people see what they want to see and if they don't expect it, yeah it can work :v: 

Exactly bro - I have a spot that even the police helicopters fly over daily literally less than 100m away from their decent. No worries for over 4 years... Water source is right next to them too. Pump and silent genny and bobs your uncle ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

@brock1  how much were you carrying?   I had no idea the smell could travel 1k and my grow may have people within 1k so I’m thinking it’s maybe not the spot I thought it was 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

@brock1  how much were you carrying?   I had no idea the smell could travel 1k and my grow may have people within 1k so I’m thinking it’s maybe not the spot I thought it was 

Just under 1 oz of wet seeded bud. It's all strain depending with terpants (smell) police said it was the strongest smelling they had in 30yr of him working their. Not the strongest smelling I had grow but close. Most plant's will be fine just avoid strong skunk type plant's. Though most don't smell as strong as they once did. Breeders breed the better smelling plant's out in the 80-90's to prevent growers getting bust because of smells. 

Edited by brock1
  • Like 3

I had some geeza ask me my reason for "being on a remote public footpath" to my plot today. My response was that I don't need a reason to be on a footpath - that's the closest I've personally come by some stretch.. Away for a while anyway, so hopefully the dust settles...

• Like 4

23 hours ago, brock1 said:

I was dusted on my way to my girlfriend at the time's house. I was walking along field's about 1000yrs+ away from a road and the police said they dived past smelled it and searched the area because of the smell. 

The grow was in a are between a town and small village all farm land but fairly busy roads a few fields away though.

The house had 8 small plants but as I lived in another county to the 1 I was caught if I had to be dealt with by 2 police forces. First dropped the possession charge and a knife I used to chop the plant to hand me over to Cleveland police to deal with the cultivation charge. I was cautioned for cultivation of 8 plant's for personal use. The biggest problem was loosing my house for breach of tenancy. 

Yes I still grow outdoor. Here is a few pic's from this year's season. You can't just let people tell you you can't do something with the only reason being it's against the law.large.20190710_214807.jpglarge.20190713_160927.jpg

Hell yeah mother fucker

If you can smell weed 1 Kilometre away.....you must have a fuckin pinocchio sized hooter lol

• Like 26

3 hours ago, Andromedian said:

If you can smell weed 1 Kilometre away.....you must have a fuckin pinocchio sized hooter lol

Lmao. I think its possible.

• Like 2

Had a security breach today and don’t know what to do.  Nipped out and delivery man came and left parcel in greenhouse.....there is a chest height white widow xxll in there.  Should I throw the lot?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

Had a security breach today and don’t know what to do.  Nipped out and delivery man came and left parcel in greenhouse.....there is a chest height white widow xxll in there.  Should I throw the lot?

Aw shit dude. That's shite! 

Driver is more likely to rip than grass u up. Remember, these drivers cover a lot of ground, he probably would have to go well out if his way to come back for your plant. 

That said:

Can you quickly find a guerilla plot to re-home the girls? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

he either didn't see it or doesn't care, or maybe he did see, had a quick laugh and went back to his job, wouldn't worry.

• Like 11

lol @Stashmonger that’s what my friend said but I can’t afford a criminal record.  @highway_017 why you think he didn’t see.  I have moved as much as I can to gorilla plot but getting anything bigger than a seedling to my gorilla plot is tough...I was also worried about being caught moving them.   Would the police have put my door in by now if he had reported me?    I have pulled down indoor grow and am harvesting up as we speak x

• Like 2

@Happyeccentric

I think you're being wise. 

The Aliens (andro and zug) factor loss into their projects. 

1 plot for Rippers

1 plot for Police

3 plots for Harvest, anything more is a bonus. 

I like this philosophy. 

Accept your losses and move on. 

If you can't move it or hide it and you're not happy with the risk, get rid. End of. 

(if I lived in one of the police districts that have openly stated they aren't busting  small grows and personal possession (like Derbyshire) I'd risk the cops, set up a trailcam and if they got ripped, find the fool and make them pay (probably by pouring paint stripper on their car and filling the tyres with concrete)) 

Your guerilla plot will get you some nugs to enjoy. Maybe time to clean up your garden, not worth the stress. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

lol @Stashmonger that’s what my friend said but I can’t afford a criminal record.  @highway_017 why you think he didn’t see.  I have moved as much as I can to gorilla plot but getting anything bigger than a seedling to my gorilla plot is tough...I was also worried about being caught moving them.   Would the police have put my door in by now if he had reported me?    I have pulled down indoor grow and am harvesting up as we speak x

@Happyeccentric I think you may be letting yourself get a little paranoid, check on my grow diary I moved a 4ft tall male plant past 3 main roads few days ago, it's no hassle at all bud you are over-thinking
it and getting yourself all worked up over what may well be turn out to be nothing, best to treat it like it's already legal imo, we aren't doing anything wrong and should act accordingly it's the legal system that is
in the wrong on this one, don't let anyone tell you different.

large.WP_20190717_04_25_24_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20190717_04_26_58_Pro.jpglarge.WP_20190717_04_28_20_Pro.jpg

• Like 8