The smoke is very social. I think the medicine would be great for depression and to ease tension. It is calming and would help with anxiety or too much energy. I also, personally, think it would help with addiction issues. A couple of bongs of this and you don't need anything else but will still have a great time out with your mates and not be "Mr. Dull" or "Mongo Mongo" 

I make an extract for a guy who suffers Grand Mal seizures. It makes his seizure go from 50 or so a day to 2 or 3. This is exactly the sort of well balanced strain I look out for to make that.

Also, it is quite light on the munchies - which is very important for this guy with diabetes who I make edibles for. He needs to find ways of getting stoned and not munching as he NEEDS to lose weight and keep it off to stay healthy and, well, alive.

One other thing - those who want to try to grow a more positive way or to try a different style and go organic will find that this plant works (as do most of your great strains)

Take Care

GS

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Grover Sativa said:

I make an extract for a guy who suffers Grand Mal seizures. It makes his seizure go from 50 or so a day to 2 or 3. This is exactly the sort of well balanced strain I look out for to make that.

Now that sounds like a "keeper" strain to me buddy ;)

By the sound of things this strain has very positive medicinal properties, I'll pass this over to the boy's and girls across the pond,  as I'm sure it's something we need to know :yep:

Thanks for the added info mate, much appreciated  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

The bud smokes just great! Here are some photos of a clone of my keeper. She is in about 75 litres. 100% organic, of course!

I started 'by handing' her on 26th July by dragging her heavy arse into the 'dark room', through the door, etc and stopped doing that on the 20th of August to just let nature take her course. That late in the season I was sure that there weren't long enough days to revert the plant to vegging - and so it worked out!

I reckon she has about another 5 or 6 days to go, maybe? That would take her to about 46 or 47 days - less than 7 weeks! I told you she finished fast! That is what you need outdoors or in the greenhouse here in the UK!! It is also why I believe she is a crosser - there's many a plant that could do with a finish like that...

Enjoy the photos, GS

large_ss8.jpglarge_ss7.jpglarge_ss6.jpglarge_ss5.jpglarge_ss1.jpglarge_ss2.jpglarge_ss3.jpglarge_ss4.jpg

• Like 1

I constructed the lean-to from twin-wall Polycarbonate. Poly is my new best friend. It is amazing stuff for growers. Throw away your glass and replace with this stuff.

I didn't pay fort anything else. All the wood/screws etc were recycled.

The grow - The soil was my own recycled from the last grow and cut with equal parts well rotted compost. I've had the pot years. The plant was watered with fishy water and rain and Seaweed and occasionally fed N with a handful of plant pellets (Law's) from my farm.  There was Seaweed extract (Mr Fothergills £1 for the bottle) and a handful of amendments from the garden shed (Bonemeal/bat guano/chicken manure/ etc - whatever I had already bought) which were a few pence each.

Nowadays I would build a planter with recycled timber and line it with recycled plastic like the bags you get soil in. That way you can choose your size or put it on wheels or whatever you like, really and paint it to be pretty or camouflaged etc...

Edited by Grover Sativa
  • Like 1

Hello fellow 4:20'ers 

I'd like to introduce Big Bertha

She is a clone of my Strawberry Surprise x Gift of Fire F1 keeper.

She went out in June sometime - I'm not sure exactly when.

She is about 7 ft tall but I have topped her and bent over the top branches to keep her below the top of the lean-to. I have just about managed it.

I first noticed she was flowering on about the 23rd August. She is just on a natural cycle but is way ahead of other clones of the same plant which are also on a natural cycle but in other greenhouses and went out after 21st June.....

Enjoy

large_ss10.jpglarge_ss15.jpglarge_ss16.jpglarge_ss17.jpg

• Like 1

I pull down her branched with my patent 'branch pulley downey' which can have specially made weights added and taken away for ease of use and can be moved along the branch as it goes.

See how far along she is for the time of year?

The bottle around the base is to keep the mulch away from the stem. It is my patent 'mulch-free steminator'. For scale, it was a 2l bottle of fizzy water (*not bought by me)

Both these amazing devices are your for just £250 the pair from JML...hehe

large_ss11.jpglarge_ss12.jpglarge_ss14.jpg

• Like 3

On 06/09/2019 at 11:46 AM, Grover Sativa said:

I pull down her branched with my patent 'branch pulley downey' which can have specially made weights added and taken away for ease of use and can be moved along the branch as it goes.

See how far along she is for the time of year?

The bottle around the base is to keep the mulch away from the stem. It is my patent 'mulch-free steminator'. For scale, it was a 2l bottle of fizzy water (*not bought by me)

Both these amazing devices are your for just £250 the pair from JML...hehe

large_ss11.jpglarge_ss12.jpglarge_ss14.jpg

Bertha is definitely a beast of a plant, clearly loving the outdoor life and now really starting to bloom  ;)

Love the creativity mate and the recycling  :yep:

A couple of cool hand made contraptions, love it!

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 05/09/2019 at 2:18 PM, Grover Sativa said:

She is in about 75 litres. 100% organic, of course!

That size pot mate your going to have a hefty harvest with some dank organically grown as nature intended flowers  ;)

Nothing better than a bit of sun grown cannabis :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

thanks Mark,

and to prove it - here are some pictures of little bertha - she must be about ready to harvest now but it is a lovely day so perhaps tomorrow...

I took these yesterday morning...

large.littlebertha8.jpglarge.littlebertha7.jpglarge.littlebertha6.jpglarge.littlebertha5.jpglarge.littlebertha4.jpglarge.littlebertha3.jpglarge.littlebertha2.jpglarge.littlebertha1.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/09/2019 at 10:24 AM, Grover Sativa said:

here's a couple more

large.littlebertha9.jpglarge.littlebertha14.jpglarge.littlebertha12.jpglarge.littlebertha11.jpglarge.littlebertha10.jpg

She still looks to have a bit of steam left buddy, I would push her another 7-10 day's if possible? 

Fat and frosty  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1