Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

3 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

Can't we all pull this one ;) I ordered mine before you pulled them :yes: just I did not complete the order ;);)

I wish and it would be a simple solution but sadly not an option at the moment. 

This will be rectified in 1 of 2 ways as far as I can see ;)

1- We do a name change for both strains and do a relaunch at a pre determined date ;)

2- We totally scrap the genetics and strains and that's that.

Preferably I would like to see option 1 and I do think this is what we will do :)

Time will tell and as soon as I know more I'll let my UK420 family know :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 10

Cheers for the heads up mate, what you just posted is just what I and most likely others here have expected would happen, am also hoping it'll go down the path of option #1 :)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I wish and it would be a simple solution but sadly not an option at the moment. 

This will be rectified in 1 of 2 ways as far as I can see ;)

1- We do a name change for both strains and do a relaunch at a pre determined date ;)

2- We totally scrap the genetics and strains and that's that.

Preferably I would like to see option 1 and I do think this is what we will do :)

Time will tell and as soon as I know more I'll let my UK420 family know :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

I'd go with option 1 if it were my company, I would not want to lose the money invested in the work.

Repackage, rename, call it Old Beryl's Wedding Cake. Golden Anniversary Wedding Cake.

Just call the fecker Cake if no one has already done so :)

I'll have my money ready for a release, i'll auto F5 the site and get the order in :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreenPirate said:

call it Old Beryl's Wedding Cake.

Divorce Gateaux actually caught my attention lol

I'm hopeful we will find a work around then set a new releases date  ;)

Time will tell :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

@Rampa Green I'm hoping that's the route we take brother, a rename and relaunch would be perfect  :yep:

As soon as I know more I'll let you all know and we can as usual get some grows going. Until the boss looks this over and makes a decision my hands are tied :)

As info comes my way I'll update  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Bummer bud! That's crazy if it is a copyright deal. Either way everything you put out is awesome. Haters gonna hate

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, _elysian_gardens710 said:

Bummer bud! That's crazy if it is a copyright deal. Either way everything you put out is awesome. Haters gonna hate

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback my friend  ;)

I'm very confident we will find a work around :yep:

Stay tuned :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

On 4/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Just out of curiosity does anyone know the actual original breeders of Wedding Cake and Zkittlez? 

I know I've heard jungle boys a lot with WC but who created Zkittlez? 

All the best 

Mark..

Zkittlez is dying breed seeds. (But as far as I can tell, Terp Hogz (Tony medicine, and green r feildz) and field extracts all have a claim to the strain.)) Its possible they are all the same team I'm not 100% hope this helps u down the right path!

• Like 1

On 29/04/2019 at 11:44 PM, _elysian_gardens710 said:

Zkittlez is dying breed seeds. (But as far as I can tell, Terp Hogz (Tony medicine, and green r feildz) and field extracts all have a claim to the strain.)) Its possible they are all the same team I'm not 100% hope this helps u down the right path!

Thanks for that my friend  :yep:

I know we're trying to find a work around which I hope we will have sorted soon. I know other seedbanks have used these strains with a simple name change  ;)

Let's see what the boss comes up with. :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark

hope the boss can do something, That would be great news.   Just received the orange juice today.  Can’t wait to get them popped.  Might have to wait until the divorce gateau and rainbow taste arrives now though.  So tempting though

9 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Nice one @Dinafem-Mark

hope the boss can do something, That would be great news.   Just received the orange juice today.  Can’t wait to get them popped.  Might have to wait until the divorce gateau and rainbow taste arrives now though.  So tempting though

We are working on it brother  ;)

Nice to see the OJ seeds have started to land :yep:

Stay tuned for more info on WC and Z will come  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4