Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

15 hours ago, Tryptamine450 said:

If copyright is an issue mate here's a few names for you

OG Kush cake

Wedding kush

Wedding OG

Cake OG

Z-kush

Kittlez or kittlez

Zush

Zkittlez OG etc....

I do think 

Wedding Cake Kush 

And

OG Zkittkez 

Could work  :yep:

More info to come on these 2 strains  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

I’d still like to run these mark and will be starting the OJ seeds in about 5 to 6 weeks. I would of popped the orange juice by now if these had been available at the same time. Due to the unforeseen circumstances I had to pop more seeds before the OJ arrived.    It next on the list whatever happens though buddy :yep:

2 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

It next on the list whatever happens though buddy :yep:

Great news :yep:

The OJ grows I'm seeing so far look very promising  ;)

More info in WC and Z to come  ;)

Mark..

• Like 3

On 28/05/2019 at 3:24 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I do think 

Wedding Cake Kush 

And

OG Zkittkez 

Could work  :yep:

More info to come on these 2 strains  ;)

Mark..

Ave not got a clue how to work this mate but you do know that Britcanna is selling them right ?.

I placed an order yesterday and it's been confirmed so I dunno if these are actually leaking out the the public or not but certain retailers...

The only reason I know is because I bounced on there for the weekly deal the had going on for French cookies for 25 a 5 pack that they had going on and I searched up Dinafem because was going to buy the PFK (purple Afghan kush) from you lot to see the wedding cake (£25 a 3 pack) and Zkittlez (£22 a 3 pack) on the site, honestly take a look they are up there with zero issues.

Just thought ad mention in case you lot get more legal shit flung at you folk like to pick at straws now a days) but they must have them because my order hasn't been rejected and is waiting to be dispatched tomorrow I think.

If I knew how to post pictures on here a would because I've got the order summary and confirmation in Gmail.

https://britcannseedbank.com/products/zkittles-dinafem-

If the link doesn't work then just search them, supposedly 4 have been added to cart and one has been bought according to the mad pop up, I assume the 1 is me.

Edited by Tryptamine450
Reason for edit : realised the link only partially works
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Tryptamine450 said:

Ave not got a clue how to work this mate but you do know that Britcanna is selling them right ?.

I placed an order yesterday and it's been confirmed so I dunno if these are actually leaking out the the public or not but certain retailers...

The only reason I know is because I bounced on there for the weekly deal the had going on for French cookies for 25 a 5 pack that they had going on and I searched up Dinafem because was going to buy the PFK (purple Afghan kush) from you lot to see the wedding cake (£25 a 3 pack) and Zkittlez (£22 a 3 pack) on the site, honestly take a look they are up there with zero issues.

Just thought ad mention in case you lot get more legal shit flung at you folk like to pick at straws now a days) but they must have them because my order hasn't been rejected and is waiting to be dispatched tomorrow I think.

If I knew how to post pictures on here a would because I've got the order summary and confirmation in Gmail.

https://britcannseedbank.com/products/zkittles-dinafem-

If the link doesn't work then just search them, supposedly 4 have been added to cart and one has been bought according to the mad pop up, I assume the 1 is me.

I'm going to say they put the seeds up as we did on the day of release then when we pulled them 24 hours later all distributors would have been told to take the listing down :)

I've just had a check on the link provided which takes me to a 404 error page. I did a search and you are correct both strains are listed but are marked as "sold out" :yep:

You'll have to keep me posted on this mate. I do know they are not available via our store and as far as I know only a few member's got those 2 strains that were based stateside  @samhigh was one and I have asked him to hold of on any diaries until I know which direction we are going with these 2 strains  :yep: (USA and Canada requests are done via a different method than the UK) Sam just got luck as his seeds left the day prior to release  ;)

As said please keep me posted on this and as soon as I have more info I'll be sure to let the community know  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

I know it's a bit naughty but when I see them for sale I bought a pack of 3 and it's not been cancelled yet 

• Like 1

Just now, baked bean said:

I know it's a bit naughty but when I see them for sale I bought a pack of 3 and it's not been cancelled yet 

From us mate or secondary supplier? 

Mark..

• Like 1

If I accidentally put my money in Dinafems account, can you accidentally send me out a pack of Wedding Cake?!

Accidents happen, right?!

:innocent:

• Like 2

Call them cannabadass cake and cannabadass sskittles. Jobs a good un.....Promise I wont come after you for ideas tax lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'm going to say they put the seeds up as we did on the day of release then when we pulled them 24 hours later all distributors would have been told to take the listing down :)

I've just had a check on the link provided which takes me to a 404 error page. I did a search and you are correct both strains are listed but are marked as "sold out" :yep:

You'll have to keep me posted on this mate. I do know they are not available via our store and as far as I know only a few member's got those 2 strains that were based stateside  @samhigh was one and I have asked him to hold of on any diaries until I know which direction we are going with these 2 strains  :yep: (USA and Canada requests are done via a different method than the UK) Sam just got luck as his seeds left the day prior to release  ;)

As said please keep me posted on this and as soon as I have more info I'll be sure to let the community know  :yep:

Mark..

A'll keep you updated mate, my notifications are a bit of a hit or a miss on here, so I never noticed you replied till I logged on but I will do mate.

Don't worry about me making it public on Instagram or that as well expect here or I'll DM you on Instagram, I just thought I'd mention here as I said so you don't get into any legal crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baked bean said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I ordered them from the site that @Tryptamine450said I'll keep you posted if they turn up or not

I sent a bank transfer two days ago mate and I've not heard anything, says the order still hasn't been fulfilled but has been paid.

My misses emailed them twice, no answer, so I've had To messaged on Facebook and nothing yet.

(It's all in her details because of historical legal issues and can't risk anything like that on my account)

I hope they are legit sellers, I'm normally an attitude seed bank fanboy and I'm used to it being accepted in 24 hours max.

If they don't send them then at least I can attempt  to get a substitute along with my French cookies

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tryptamine450 said:

A'll keep you updated mate, my notifications are a bit of a hit or a miss on here, so I never noticed you replied till I logged on but I will do mate.

Don't worry about me making it public on Instagram or that as well expect here or I'll DM you on Instagram, I just thought I'd mention here as I said so you don't get into any legal crap.

Just to add to this, any chance could you put me down for the wedding cake or Zkittlez mate if these don't come ?. (Got a big thought in my head thinking I'm going to get scammed as every message I've sent regarding my order has been ignored for the most part)

I'm going into flower soon so my tent will be dry by the time these release again

(I assume it will be another 4-5 weeks to get new packaging, new ads etc so I thought I'd ask, I'll let everyone be... If I'm not on here again, I be back on over the weekend, so you enjoy you weekend mark and same to everyone else, enjoy yourselves and stay safe)

• Like 1