Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

Definitely a copyright issue gentlemen. Its something we have faced before and I'm sure our legal team will sort this out 1 way or another. Until then the 2 strains will not he launched.

From my own perspective I would not have used the actual full names as the 2 strains in question were not "pure" as they had been crossed to our OG Kush. I do think we could have gone with different names possibly 

OG Zkittlez 

Wedding Cake kush or Wedding Cake OG.

This could have worked out much better but this was not my call :)

Sorry to everyone that requested these 2 strains. As far as I know they have not been sent. The Orange juice growers work get that strain 100% :)

For the growers that did pick the 2 strains. Drop me a PM with any 2 more Dinafem strains and I'll get that sorted  ;)

Sorry guy's. I feel like I've let a lot of you down as you were all very supportive and excited to grow these 2 new additions and I wanted to seen them grown. 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 17

Just out of curiosity does anyone know the actual original breeders of Wedding Cake and Zkittlez? 

I know I've heard jungle boys a lot with WC but who created Zkittlez? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry guy's. I feel like I've let a lot of you down as you were all very supportive and excited to grow these 2 new additions and I wanted to seen them grown. 

It is not your fault Mark, lets hope they get resolved and we see them soon.. Not a bad shout with those names haha

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Just out of curiosity does anyone know the actual original breeders of Wedding Cake and Zkittlez? 

I think Wedding Cake is Seed Junky Genetics? he is on Instragram. 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@InTheSystem Thanks buddy ;)

Don't know why I thought Jungle Boys  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Jungle Boys pheno hunted from seeds off him - most of the Jungle Boys strains are Seed Junky :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I know I've heard jungle boys a lot with WC but who created Zkittlez? 

All the best 

Mark..

Terp Hogz created the Zkittlez, i think they are some sort of growing collective in the emerald triangle area...

im not certain of these facts though.

edited to add- i had a feeling this might happen with the Zkittlez name, because if i heard correctly there were copyright issues with the dutch passion lemon zkittlez, they had to take the last 'z' out of the name so if you look closely its called "lemon zkittle"

Edited by Redgrotto

I'm fairly sure terp hogz/dying breed/whatever didn't actually breed zkittlez. They acquired the plant, named it and popularised it. As far as I know. 

• Like 1

Wedding cake it just a pheno found in a pack of animal mints x triangle cookies. 

Just rename the strains and launch em. Not like you even straight up hacked their work. Neither of em even did the work they just named the strains and its not an s1 its a seperate strain entirely. 

• Like 1