Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would not have used the actual full names as the 2 strains in question were not "pure" as they had been crossed to our OG Kush. I do think we could have gone with different names possibly 

OG Zkittlez 

Wedding Cake kush or Wedding Cake OG.

When did the Kush get added, I thought she was just going to be a pure Wedding Cake?

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Both Wedding Cake and Zkittlez had OG Kush added mate @GreenPirate :yep:

That was in the strain description  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

no worries, thought she was going to be a pure one was all.

Really they should have tweeked the name a little, I missed that it had Kush in it and might have also solved the release issue as well :(

• Like 2

Sorry to that this fella, was also looking forward to trying these out :( No doubt this will only be a temp hold while your legal guys do the paperwork, we will all still be here for the re-release when it drops

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that you are having legal issues mark, that must be frustrating for you with all the work you out in 

• Like 1

Does anybody know what's happening with these 2 strains yet ?

I ordered the weddingcake on the first day of realse , I've had a email saying my orders been sent with no mention of the weddingcake missing from the order

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The yeti said:

@tokenroll I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm getting them , I thought they would have had to mention it or refund me by now :skin_up:

I've just fired an email to our order department mate, Let me try to find out what's gone on  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Righty oh,

I've just had a chat with our order department and if you did order the 2 new strains they are getting shipped out today  ;)

This will be for customers that ordered before we pulled them from our store  ;)

@The yeti so to answer your question. Yes, you will get the strain/strains ordered :yep:

If you do want to double check. Drop me a pm with order# and I'll get that checked  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This will be for customers that ordered before we pulled them from our store  ;)

Can't we all pull this one ;) I ordered mine before you pulled them :yes: just I did not complete the order ;);)

• Like 3