Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

Due to unforseen legal reasons we will not be launching Wedding Cake and Zkittlez at the present time. 

For all members that requested these 2 strains all I can do is apologise and offer other strains as a replacement. 

This has only just happened so I don't really know what's gone on. I've just been told to remove these 2 strains from our line and let members know these strains will not be launched. 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 16

Shame! is it a copywright issue? :( what else can we choose from? ive grown blue widow multiple times outdoors. never indoors...

• Like 2

no cake :( if its copywrite issues call them divorce cake and zkootlez then release the beasts lol 

hell of a shame as those two sounded amazing but OJ is still going ahead for release so at least  there is something new coming out :)

• Like 10

@Dinafem-MarkSorry to hear this news dude, I guess it probably is a copywrite issue.

Its a shame for everyone who put their names down too, at least they can grab another strain to grow out instead, I can recommend Purps#1.

• Like 6

Alright there Mark,

Cheers for letting us all know ASAP :yep:

No dramas here mate, just glad that had the opportunity, plenty to be grown out around here.

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 4

Oh no!!! Well gutted haha - was looking forward to Wedding Cake big time, that is a shame about the legal problems - nice of you to offer replacements Mark given the circumstances, will drop you a pm mate. 

• Like 2

I was thinking of grabbing a small pack of wedding cake in a few weeks time. :wallbash:

Shame I've smoked the strain and found it to be ok, I was looking forward to it to be honest.

• Like 2

I've actually placed a order for wedding cake from dinafem.  I've had no email telling me of any problems ( yet lol )

• Like 3

Shame as I have just harvested the OGZK and can say it's a cracker of a plant, 3 of the 4 I had were great yeilders and oozing with resin, I would have been interested in a pack.

• Like 2

Very likely to be well out of dinafems hands, cant see them pulling anything unless it was of the upmost.

I see something of a trademark dispute. Maybe the strain names causing something of an uproar back office. Maybe someone who works at Skittles and lives in Colorado went into a shop and wanted a pack of sweets but was shocked when they ended up with some top shelf grade A buds?...

eta: Of course when I say shocked.... lol  cos' me personally I'd be over the moon about this mishap. But ya' know, CEO of Skittles, lying on mansion carpet having FUBAR whitey, wife all in pieces. Next morning Skittles Lawyer is going to get the call.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 9