Wedding Cake and Zkittlez not being released.

Dinafem-Mark

5 hours ago, nl5 said:

The American strains are full of hermie traits aswel, the whole lot belong in the bin far as I’m concerned.

My wedding punch threw a few hermie seeds crap smoke to that plant.But the other top draw.Dont expect stable genetics from seed junky but you can expect to find a few exceptional plants in a pack after sifting through the hermies.

4 minutes ago, icki said:

My wedding punch threw a few hermie seeds crap smoke to that plant.But the other top draw.Dont expect stable genetics from seed junky but you can expect to find a few exceptional plants in a pack after sifting through the hermies.

I was just about to drop an order for some seed junky genetics wedding cake, but out of stock.  I thought they were regular beans too, I'm gessing with the hermie chat they're feminised?

33 minutes ago, icki said:

Ive heard  it all now copyright on a clone what a fucking joke.And lets be honest its just cannabis.Gobsmacked.

Better off illegal and tolerated than legal tbh. You'll spend more time in jail for growing cannabis in a legal market than you will in a legal one once the corporates get their hands on it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FatBoy77 said:

I was just about to drop an order for some seed junky genetics wedding cake, but out of stock.  I thought they were regular beans too, I'm gessing with the hermie chat they're feminised?

Nope regs.I haven't touched a feminised seed since 2010.

1 hour ago, icki said:

I been looking out for karma seeds restock on attitude, I read they grow nearly all there plants from stable seeds they planted themselves none of this elite clone shit.

e2a where did you buy the seedjunky seeds?

Edited by nl5
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Wow, just wow.  

New law student alert, Trolly wally or last straw on the back of the camel.  Dinafem in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Quick duck, low flying shit

and here is me thinking it was school holidays :rofl:

16 hours ago, icki said:

Ive heard  it all now copyright on a clone what a fucking joke.And lets be honest its just cannabis.Gobsmacked.

Wellcome to corporate cannabis 2019.

what next Phillips putting a stop to the smaller light manufacturers?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nl5 said:

I been looking out for karma seeds restock on attitude, I read they grow nearly all there plants from stable seeds they planted themselves none of this elite clone shit.

e2a where did you buy the seedjunky seeds?

Easy to find a USA seller with google or buy in the uk.Ill send you a pm mate don't want to spam.

Just now, icki said:

Easy to find a USA seller with google or buy in the uk.Ill send you a pm mate don't want to spam.

My pms don’t work mate, I’ll pm you and ask when I get them fixed.

• Like 1

@nl5 real gorilla seeds has a fair few karma strains in the seed boutique section :) 

not that i saw any cake or skittles there jut know he has stocks of karma 

Edited by doobie01
  • Like 2

Would believe the reason people would want WC or Zz from Dinafem seeds would be their ability to to provide similar genetics and reliable female seeds at reasonable cost.

• Like 2

On 11/05/2019 at 11:27 PM, doobie01 said:

@nl5 real gorilla seeds has a fair few karma strains in the seed boutique section :) 

not that i saw any cake or skittles there jut know he has stocks of karma 

I did Karma,s "Where's my bike" a couple of years ago and it was a super strain that I still have around today. The flowers are not the most flavourful but the resin content is crazy so perfect for extracts ;)

A few UK companies carry Karma, Maybe seedsman? 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, nl5 said:

Sorry didn’t realise this was in dinafems sub forum, how rude of me :bag:

No big issue mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• 2 weeks later...

If copyright is an issue mate here's a few names for you

OG Kush cake