There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

Cheers for popping in folks, @tokenroll that is a good point, i didn't think when i did it but hopefully I didn't over do it.

Talking of feeds, i have been feeding them separately now as the CM1 is requiring more than the other two, it was also just beginning to wilt due to lack of water on the second day.  This has not always happened on my grows and usually at the middle of flowering, so i will be keeping a close eye on her and maybe start watering every day.

The orange smell on the two CM's is really coming out now the trichs are sparkling

CM#1

large.cm1-2.jpglarge_cm11.jpg

CM#2

large.cm2-2.jpglarge.20190323_004313_HDR.jpg

SAD

large_saad.jpglarge_sad.jpg

Plans have changed yet again.... For some reason i thought mh bulbs had a longer lifespan, but, they dont. So have put my newer hps in now as the mh has done two full runs and lots of vegging, so prob past its best.

Hope all your grooms are green, grow on :yinyang:

• Like 11

Looking good dude ;)

I've flowered under MH all the way through before and found the buds to be potent but small and leafy. It was a long time ago though and I can't remember if I was giving them too much nitrogen or not. If I was, that might have been the reason for being very leafy. 

I agree with Serps about the red light but you could always revert back to the blue for the last week or two for some added potency, see how it goes mate :yep:

• Like 4

Somethime this year i would like to re-run my one or two of my keepers which were done under mh, to see if there is a noticeable difference under hps. The bulbs are twice the price of hps and have 1/5th less lifespan so the buds are going to have to be more potent and lots tastier for it to be worth it.  My last 5 plants have been my best, with regards flavours and potency, and no leafy bud. The Green Crack was a little airy but think that was genetics, still a lovely smoke.  I don't have owt against hps apart from the orange glow it emits, which i find grates on my eyeballs even with specs on,  and it hard to see any amber tichs. As you say @jadenugs i can always flip over for the last week.

Green Crack

large.gcd59.jpg

Also ive noticed i have neglected to put data like temps and humidity up on my posts, i can't edit my posts yet. 

Temps have been stable and only go above 27° when the door is open and i haven't pointed the fan into the room. Ambient night temps never below 19 and roots 19/20° 

Tbh i aint looked at RH much as i can't do much about it but its usually 45-50%ish.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry its been so long since the last update, got no excuses really. Took some pics at the beginning of the week but didn't get round to uploading and now have a few more from yesterday. The underneath of the SAD is a little cluttered, i thinned it out a bit but i dont want to stress her so will leave as is. The big CM is on a highish feed regime at the mo (3mlpl)as looking a touch hungry. Although i trimmed a few of the yellow leaves off, under normal lights the leaves were not nearly as yellow as i thought.  

large_4wks.jpglarge.5ca67165ef65d_cm12.jpg

Great structure on this CM, should have long colas by the end and stem is thick enough not to need any support. Above pics from day21.

Below pics day25

large.d25cm2.jpglarge.sd4wk.jpg

Sad /\

Steadilly swelling goodness mmmm.

Grow on.

• Like 9

The red veins on the leaves of the big CM makes me think sulphur def, but reluctant to start chucking stuff at her halfway through flower esp as apart from the colour she seems happy. 

Any ideas folks? 

• Like 1

Aye...the hps does make the plants look paler than they actually are.

Lookin good though and budding up nicely....good work dude.

• Like 2

Thanks folk, they certainly aint holding back, despite the colour of the #1 i think she will out yeild the others. 

Really like the short stocky xmas tree shape of the SAD, the cm#2 has short inernodes too and has been overtaken by the SAD.

Temps have been a little higher this week and has resulted in temp hovering around 28.5 but light off temps have been nice and warm around 22°

Day 33 

Cm#1

large.cm1d33.jpg

Cm#2

large.cm2d33.jpg

SAD

large.sad33.jpg

The Sad is on the lowest feed of the three no more than 2mpl of 1/2grow 1/2bloom.

Smell has changed a bit and is piney citrus now.

Grow on:yinyang:

• Like 6

Your plants are swelling up nicely :yep: I don't have any advice on the red stems besides saying don't worry about it too much, your flowers are growing well. Thank you for showing us your garden, I'm looking forward to the rest.

• Like 2

Cheers @delagdo i was inspired to do a bit of fake macro photography woth my phone and loupe. I seem to remember you got some good results using an add-on lens to your phone.

Day 41

I have had a bit of a change around in the room and moved the two from the front of the room to the back, this should stop the need for me to raise the light as the plant at the front is a little further away.

large_grp.jpg

And some close ups of the cm1

large.cm1d42.jpglarge.20190414_212645_HDR.jpglarge.20190414_212452_HDR.jpg

All the calyxs are huge on this cm, i thought damn she been knocked up, but no the are just particularly fat and soft. Nowt hard in em thankfully.

Grow on:yinyang:

• Like 6

Day49 in and with all three plants on different feed strength and two getting watered on one day and the other the next i feel i have earned my rewards. Which are about 10days off for the cm1, maybe a bit more for the cm2. The SAD is 9wks min but wont surprise me if it goes 10.

CM#1

large.cm1d48.jpglarge_yllw.jpgAll the easter colours for this one, still developing and swelling up despite her pallid appearance so will leave as is untill flush.

CM#2

large.cm2d48.jpg

More how a cream manderin should look i think,  and really solid and dense.

SAD s1

large_sd48.jpg

Sometimes i get obsessed with certain plants as they grow and covince myself they are going to be really nice, but when dried and consumed find its not as nice as another plant of the same variety that looks unremarkable. I hope that is not the case with this one.

Hope you all had a good easter

Grow on 

• Like 3