There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

4 weeks give or take a day. @trichomehi I dont know when they should be i just do it when there are some roots showing and they have been in the pots a few weeks. Oh and i wont be putting the SAD staight into a 9ltr pot, like i mentioned a few posts ago, as could be a risk. 

• Like 2

Cheers @Salty must say I've got alot of respect and appreciation to those diaryist's who manage to spread themselves around so well and share the good vibes. Of which i count yourself as one, cheers for popping by :yep:

The two CMs both emitting a little fragrance, have pinched out the side shoots on all but the top two nodes.

large.cm1n2.jpglarge_2cm.jpg

The SAD just doing its thing, no fuss.

large_sd.jpglarge_sdt.jpg

Till next time

Happy growing

:yinyang:

• Like 12

Thanks @Resonance @Serpent just got to coax the new shoots out and get the training underway on the CMs, but this isn't going to look like the padawans as i am what would be considered a gash/lazy grower. :yinyang:

• Like 3

I dont think the fast version plants generally stretch massively, but tbh i dont really know @trichomehi.  Will prob flower when they are about 70/80cm tall. Now they have only got 4 shoots they should go fast but hopefully not too fast as still 4/5 weeks before they can go in the flower room.

Here is my first efforts at coaxing out the lower shoots on the CMs.

large_cm1b.jpglarge_cm2b.jpg

And a quick upskirt peek for the SAD

large_sdup.jpg

They have been taking water every 2/3 days, only about 1/2ltr including run off with a small splash of seaweed.

Temps havent gone much above 23 or below 19 for a while, RH 45-50.

Happy growing

:yinyang:

• Like 9

The two CMs have responded well to the topping and training, with the two lower branches of both level with the higher ones. I have also invested in some friendly predators to mop up the last of the thrips, i kept seeing the odd one in the new growth and wasn't having that so this should finish the blighters off. 

CM#1

large.20190127_190445_HDR.jpglarge.20190127_190224_HDR.jpg

CM#2

large.20190127_190511_HDR.jpglarge.20190127_190326_HDR.jpg

I also decided to do a bit of lst with the SAD, just leaning the main stem over so can bring out some of the lower branches. 

SAD

large.20190127_191841_HDR.jpglarge.20190127_190801_HDR.jpg

The sad is giving off a nice pong, smells potent.

Happy growing :yinyang:

• Like 8

plenty of green in here ,the title of the thread did not let me down ..crack on with the beauties ..my two fave sweet seeds strains ..cant go wrong .

• Like 2

@trichomehi they will go in the flower room when the disco in there is over. At the mo 3 weeks is the earliest they will go in, 5weeks max. Some phenos of disco b's take 10weeks apparently, but i would like to pot up to finals at least 2 weeks before flowering. 

Really can't wait to get stuck in vince but not sure about ' can't go wrong' .

Chow for now :yep:

• Like 3