There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

5 minutes ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

) they might only be 1m tall.

Your light won't penetrate that far down so 1m is plenty tall enough...unless you enjoy growing stick...:rofl:

• Like 2

Well i have grown lowryders before so have grown plenty of sticks :D

Even those were 1m or so, i am just suprised they aint bigger.

• Like 3

After 5 days under a 400w mh, these three are now under a 600w mh and have one day of flowering under thier belt.

Temps are topping out at 27° lights on and dropping to 20° lights off.

My last two grows were under mh all the way and they were two of my best and tastiest grows so will stick with halide for this grow and hope things dont change.

Here is a pic from last Fri and below that is from yesterday. 

large.gpfri.jpglarge.gpdy1.jpg

The cm#1 has a bit of a yellow tinge/not quite deep green complexion that i cant explain. Temps are higher than the veg room and when i took this pic the roots were @ 23°.  I have only fed a small amount of silicon and no grow nutes since potting up so think it might be time to start. 

large.cm1d1.jpg

Def a bit pasty.  

Cheers all.

Grow on.

:yinyang:

• Like 8

Not sure @trichomehi the other cm isn't as purple as the close up. Don't think its temps, hopefully its a trait of the variety but may well be something i have or havent done. 

Any ideas?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

Not sure @trichomehi the other cm isn't as purple as the close up. Don't think its temps, hopefully its a trait of the variety but may well be something i have or havent done. 

Any ideas?

The only time ive seen this is at the end of the crop, phosphorus deficiency, the main clue is,it travels up the plant, if its always been that way its probably genetic, it'll be interesting to see if the buds go purple.

• Like 2

They are known to express a bit of colour on occasion @trichomehi

The stems were fairly green before i put them in the flower room but i can't tell from the old pics if the colour came up from the bottom of the plant or not. Will have a look though some pics that ain't on here to see if they shed any light, and keep a closer eye on them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, trichomehi said:

What's with the red stems?

Can be strain dependent but is usually an indication of temp fluctuation...

• Like 2

Being the gash gardener that i am, forgetfulness will play a big part in my grows. A good foliar feed before the flip was meant to get done, but it happened this morning at lights off. The two CM's got some calmag as i could see a few rusty spots just starting.

I gave the faster growing CM a higher dose of calmag and a mild feed as it really is romping away, the Sad is being no bother and looking healthy.

@Punts can a temp fluctuation in both directions have the same effect?

@Resonance yep getting ready for the exciting bit.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

@Punts can a temp fluctuation in both directions have the same effect?

Very low to very high, like 15 to 30

14 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

• Like 2