There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

In order of appearance here is CM#1 which was the first to show above the soil and is about an inch taller than the next CM.

large.cm1-1.jpglarge_cm1a.jpg

Probably about due for a pot up will check the root ball today.

CM#2 is chugging along nicely, looks like it will be a bit shorter than #1, they will both be topped to provide four colas in due course.

CM#2

large.cm2-1.jpglarge_cm2a.jpg

A little battle scarred but the new growth is healthy.

I wont be topping the SAD, so hopefully she will be a similar height to the cm's by the end. Looking ok at the moment though.

SADlarge_s1.jpglarge.sad-1.jpg

They are getting a bit big for the single t5 so will move them up close to the 200w cfl, where they can claim their space without getting floppy and leggy. Hopefully.

Happy growing

:yinyang:

• Like 10

Great job getting on top of the nasties mate, new growth looks nice and healthy.

Good luck with the grow and the comp :yep:

• Like 5

Cheers for the positive vibes folks. :yinyang:

I went for the repot yesterday but only potted on the two CMs. CM#2 wasn't really ready but went ahead anyway, CM#1's rootball looked good and ready.

@trichomehi the plants will get three pots throughout their lives and after these 5ltr(i think:unsure:) pots they will finish in 9ltr fabric ones.

CM#1

large_cmd1.jpg

Not the best but better than the #2

large_cmd2.jpg

Hopefully the rich compost and being closer to the big light will accelerate things. 

I have yet again forgot to put fungus in the soil around the roots, fortunately only for one of them. Unfortunately it was #2 which needs it more :wallbash:

I will sprinkle some on top next time i water but prob wont be as effective.

Happy growing

• Like 10

11 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

Cheers for the positive vibes folks. :yinyang:

I went for the repot yesterday but only potted on the two CMs. CM#2 wasn't really ready but went ahead anyway, CM#1's rootball looked good and ready.

@trichomehi the plants will get three pots throughout their lives and after these 5ltr(i think:unsure:) pots they will finish in 9ltr fabric ones.

CM#1

large_cmd1.jpg

Not the best but better than the #2

large_cmd2.jpg

Hopefully the rich compost and being closer to the big light will accelerate things. 

I have yet again forgot to put fungus in the soil around the roots, fortunately only for one of them. Unfortunately it was #2 which needs it more :wallbash:

I will sprinkle some on top next time i water but prob wont be as effective.

Happy growing

Now that the roots are not big,you can dig around them and put the fungus in the medium.It will be better than the top.Just be carefull and go around,not to disturb the roots.The fungus will spread to the pot/roots.

Good luck:yep:.

Edited by countrock
  • Like 4

The girls look really nice and healthy mate, nice one :yep:

I've been getting good results from 9L fabrics for the past few grows and find them good without the need to pot up in stages, I usually go straight to them from 1.5L square plastic and the roots prune well, producing a solid mass of roots. So expect good results if you've not used them before ;) If you have I'll shut up lol

• Like 5

Your girls seem to have recovered quite well.  Good luck with the remainder.  Looking forward to your flowering -  They will be massive if you veg for 9-10 weeks! :)

• Like 5

Thats interesting @jadenugs i have only done that with autos so far, but i think im going to pot the SAD straight into the 9ltr fabric as a bit of an experiment to see if it makes difference. Not sure if its too small to do that now so unless anybody has a good reason why not i will try it. I do like the fabric pots though have used a few times and prefer them to the airpots.

@trichomehi im going to try both.

Hope they dont get too big @AustrianTokker my veg room doesn't get very warm so things grow slowly, but they should only have to wait 6weeks now.

Happy growing

• Like 7

The Sad got potted on a couple of days ago, glad i waited as the roots were only just ready. 

Also i topped the two CMs, a bit later than i expected as was caught out by their growth. Not sure how they managed that but they have now got 4 nodes each, so will have trim out the bottom nodes so things dont get too big. 

Thought I got some pics after the pot up but can't find them so will have to do for now.

Happy growing :yinyang:

large.sadrts.jpg

• Like 8