There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

Hi @BeardedBeardiae .

I know there's always that chance of a mishap here and there (for us all lol )but i agree with V.

Barring that, The pic's show the gal's are in very capable hands indeed :yes:

Looking forward to watching your grow bloom, All the best.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

@trichomehi they will go in the flower room when the disco in there is over. At the mo 3 weeks is the earliest they will go in, 5weeks max. Some phenos of disco b's take 10weeks apparently, but i would like to pot up to finals at least 2 weeks before flowering. 

Really can't wait to get stuck in vince but not sure about ' can't go wrong' .

Chow for now :yep:

Wow there going to be big plants when you flip them

• Like 1

If the plants are big enough i might put them in to flower at different times, the biggest one in when the first db is ready and so on. Will make that decision closer to the time.

Cheers @Resonance will try to kerp em green.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

A week later and they are filling out nicely, and are due a pot up this week. Got a feeling the roots won't be bursting out as i cant see many at the bottom but they need to be in the flowering pots sooner rather than later. 

I have been feeding only with silicon this last week, in modest amounts and there isn't much to report as they are growing along seemingly happy.

I have recently purchased a laser temperature guage, which are great bits of kit, and has paid for its self already but exposing a major flaw in my flower room. The back of my room is 2/3° colder than the front, and the recent cold spell really accentuated the problem, and i got a bit of lock out. I added a heat mat and now the rootballs are hovering between 19/20° so should be ok for the rest of flower and for when these lovelies get their chance to bloom.

The roots in my veg tent were 19.5° which i am quite happy about as there is no heating in there its just on the central heating, but at lights on it barely gets above 22/23. 

large_grp.jpg

CM#1

large.20190203_182357_HDR.jpglarge_cm1.jpg

CM#2

large.20190203_182840_HDR.jpglarge_cm2.jpg

1&2

large.20190203_183341_HDR.jpg

Sad S1

large_s1.jpglarge.20190203_183506_HDR.jpg

More good news is i haven't seen a thip in at least a week, and the purple fleece used for the pics seems to bring out the green which is a bonus, but still need more light from the right. 

Grow on 

• Like 8

All three plants are now in their final pots, unfortunately i didn't have enough plastic pots so the sad & cm#2 are in 8ltr fabrics insulated with bubblewrap. Thanks to @jadenugs for that idea. 

large_rts.jpglarge.20190210_180757_HDR.jpg

The roots on all the plants were ready for a pot up but only got one pic as i almost dropped that plant whilst photographing. Just a bit more training.

large.20190210_180629_HDR.jpglarge.20190210_180553_HDR.jpg

Not long now till flower now.

Keep it green

• Like 10

Nice one on getting them in their finals @BeardedBeardiae and I know what you mean about trying to photograph the roots while holding your camera and trying not to damage the plants, its a balancing act for sure and one I quickly gave up doing :george:

• Like 2

Hi mate, I usually wrap plastic pots with bubble wrap to keep the roots warm. The only reason I wrapped the fabric ones this time was because they were intermediate pots and I wanted to prevent root pruning and allow the roots to grow through the fabric ready for potting on. I think fabric pots provide more insulation than plastic but it's a good idea to add more insulation if you're struggling with temps. On the other hand, if they are finals you might be better to allow them to air prune like they're meant for. I think it was Tokenroll who advised me to watch for mold if wrapping fabric pots. Hope this helps.

Your girls are looking great dude, nice work :yep:

• Like 5

Thanks for setting me straight @jadenugs i must have remebered it wrong.  I will have to keep a close eye on the plant that will stay wrapped as mould is the last thing i want. 

• Like 3

It's been a busy week just gone, with the chopping, drying and trimming of the previous crop to get though. Unfortunately I'm not quite finished but the scissor hash is building up nicely, and the flower room is now free for these three beauties now have their own space. 

The 400w mh light is on 16/8 with temps @25° lights on & 20° lights off.

Will probably flip in 5days or so, but tbh i was expecting them to be taller, the CM#1 is the biggest but only about 30cm. Im not expecting huge amounts of stretch judging from the diaries ive seen but hope they will be decent sized plants when they finish.

large.20190224_220030_HDR.jpglarge.20190224_220001_HDR.jpglarge.20190224_215927_HDR.jpg

With the small CM#2 being raised up allows for a tube heater and a relatively flat canopy for at least one week i hope :yinyang:

Grow on

• Like 4