There will be green.

BeardedBeardiae

Day49 in and with all three plants on different feed strength and two getting watered on one day and the other the next i feel i have earned my rewards. Which are about 10days off for the cm1, maybe a bit more for the cm2. The SAD is 9wks min but wont surprise me if it goes 10.

CM#1

large.cm1d48.jpglarge_yllw.jpgAll the easter colours for this one, still developing and swelling up despite her pallid appearance so will leave as is untill flush.

CM#2

large.cm2d48.jpg

More how a cream manderin should look i think,  and really solid and dense.

SAD s1

large_sd48.jpg

Sometimes i get obsessed with certain plants as they grow and covince myself they are going to be really nice, but when dried and consumed find its not as nice as another plant of the same variety that looks unremarkable. I hope that is not the case with this one.

Hope you all had a good easter

Grow on 

• Like 7

Day49 in and with all three plants on different feed strength and two getting watered on one day and the other the next i feel i have earned my rewards. Which are about 10days off for the cm1, maybe a bit more for the cm2. The SAD is 9wks min but wont surprise me if it goes 10.

CM#1

large.cm1d48.jpglarge_yllw.jpgAll the easter colours for this one, still developing and swelling up despite her pallid appearance so will leave as is untill flush.

CM#2

large.cm2d48.jpg

More how a cream manderin should look i think,  and really solid and dense.

SAD s1

large_sd48.jpg

Sometimes i get obsessed with certain plants as they grow and covince myself they are going to be really nice, but when dried and consumed find its not as nice as another plant of the same variety that looks unremarkable. I hope that is not the case with this one.

Hope you all had a good easter

Grow on 

• Like 6

They are @trichomehi even the yellow looking one is putting on weight,  but trichs are still mostly clear.  

• Like 1

What buds!! :wub:

They look very healthy, and delicious! :thumsup:

I can't decide which I like more. :unsure:

I like them all! <_<

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Cheers @Sweet Seeds Apolo i can't wait to start sampling them.

@trichomehi the SAD is a selfed Black Domina clone, the Cream Manderins lineage was an auto bred into a photoperiod and has a fair mix of genes from what i can gather 60/40 on the indica side.

• Like 3

True @trichomehi it is sorry. I did nearly chop the CM1 the other day but as i haven't been trailing off the nutes as much as i like to and the trichs are still a bit clear i gave it more water. She will take 3 days to get through it now so chop day is approaching. I always find it a tricky time especially with stuff I've not grown before,  just don't want to over/under do her.

The other two are coming on well and have some nice stacks going on.

Will try to get some pics up soon :yinyang:

• Like 2

Was watering the SAD last night and enjoying the sight and smells, when i saw a couple of nanas on the CM2. So i plucked the plant out to give it a good look over and remove anything suspicious, as i placed the plant down the main cola snapped and flopped down.

My clumsy ass up to its old tricks.

I found six nanas but no idea if they are sterile or not, i can only hope. No idea what has caused it as this CM has been well behaved and problem free,  no signs of deficiency untill very recently and a fairly low feed regime. Only thing is temps have hit 29/30 when the lights first come on and then drop down to 27/28° a few minutes later.

The chop is looming for this one too

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Ohh man, sorry to hear that, hopefully as she'll be getting the chop very soon, you'll be OK :yep:

• Like 1

You did well to spot them, if there still closed and there's no more you should be ok 

• Like 1

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 

But...

Very soon you will have a good harvest. :yep:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2