Just caught up mate, nice harvest with the autos. Even the one in the small pot did ok for you.

The photoperiods are looking great, that is one nice cola on the Cream 47 ;) I hope mine has nice flowers like that.

• Like 2

On 2.2.2019 at 11:36 AM, Salty said:

Superb mate :yep:

If my indigo berry kush, gorilla girls and sweet amnesia end up looking half as good as yours al be stoked.

Aye...definitely the good phase now.

Don't worry Salty.  Just a little TLC and a good environment will do most the work.  :v:

On 2.2.2019 at 1:42 PM, Serpent said:

Some very nice looking buds you've got growing @AustrianTokker :yep:

Cheers, Serps.  Will need to check your diary later. ;)

On 2.2.2019 at 9:48 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Cram packed of flavour there !  A nice diary to read, enjoyed that ! Looking forwards to seeing the ending :)

Thanks.  Just a few weeks left and the growing will be all done and will put my tent to rest for a few months probably.  Looking forward to sampling all of those strains.   I also realized i will have to make 12 different smoke reports. :eek:

On 2.2.2019 at 11:12 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you got shares in kilner jars austrian ? ...blimey those autos did alright for you ...and them photoperiods ...yeah lots of jars ...well done 

Kilner sponsoring would be nice.  Seems like i will need to get some more.  Currently all jars in use.  Different strain in each. ;)

large_80.jpg

On 4.2.2019 at 3:29 PM, BeardedBeardiae said:

How you keep so many plants in such good shape amazes me @AustrianTokker.  This is the part ive been waiting for. :yep:

I must admit that this grow is doing a lot better than a few in past.  Hope you will enjoy the next picture update. :)

On 9.2.2019 at 10:00 PM, highgrower said:

Looking nice and healthy in there - keeping us waiting a week for next set of pics? they should have fattened up nicely during in that time.

Hi HG.  Been quite busy the past weeks.  Thought things would calm down after xmas, but current changes in life and all the snow that needs to be shredded (with my snowboard), i've had little time for updates.  But yeah, all good in the tent with some large colas developing. :v:

On 10.2.2019 at 0:09 AM, Openairbud said:

Some beauties you have there bud, top growing :)

Thanks, Openairbud.  Lots of dredit to Sweet Seeds for delivering those nice stable strains as well.

On 10.2.2019 at 2:02 AM, jadenugs said:

Just caught up mate, nice harvest with the autos. Even the one in the small pot did ok for you.

The photoperiods are looking great, that is one nice cola on the Cream 47 ;) I hope mine has nice flowers like that.

Thanks and sure will do fine. :yes: 

• Like 9

Photoperiods are currently on their 7th week of flowering.  Temps have been slightly lower in past weeks.  Since I've finished the autos, as the extra lamp was keeping the temps slightly higher.   Current temps fluctuate between 19-23C, which is slightly on low side. Bud growth will probably slow down a little because of the lower temps, but that also means that they will grow nice and tight. ;)

General Overlook of the tent. 

large_69.jpg

A view from the top around the center of the tent.  Black Jack, SAD1, Gorilla Girl Cream47 and Indigo Berry kush can all be seen here.

large_74.jpg

Front row with Psicodelicia

large_71.jpg

Psicodelicia upclose. A true beauty! :naughty:

large_77.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush also has frosty goodness from top to bottom.  Might take a little longer than Psico.

large_73.jpg

Cream 47 - One of the frosty buds.  This pheno might finish a little sooner than the other.   I've spotted a little nana, but nothing i really worry about.

large_72.jpg

This Cream 47 might take a little longer to finish.  She is also the palest of them all, but also nothing to worry about.

large_78.jpg

Crystal Candy is not getting much light in the side between Psico and Indigo.  But she has a beautiful sweet candy scent. :)

large_75.jpg

Gorilla Girl might also take a few more weeks - well worth the wait in my experience.

large_76.jpg

Sweet Amnesia is still lagging behind the others.  i really hope to finish her at 10 weeks. :rolleyes:

large_70.jpg

Finally a super macro from a Cream Manderine Auto bud.  This super frosty shot came from the freak.  Intense sweet smell and ultra resinous as you can see.  Buds have now dried and been jared.  Hopin to make a smoke report on them in a few weeks.

large_79.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the picture update.  I'll try to catch up all the other comp diaries by next week.    Sorry for not being around much.... :( 

• Like 17

Thanks for all the compliments! :notworthy:  

The girls are now 8,5 weeks into flowering and will be chopping the first one today.  Maybe two will be chopped.  I'm quite satisfied with the general situation eventhough the temps have been a bit on the low side.  But that might only delay the finishing times by a week.

Here an overall look.  The yellow leaves on the psicodelicia in front is normal, cause I've been giving her water the past week.  She will be chopped today and perhaps also Black Jack. :yahoo:
large_81.jpg

Cream 47 one of the few untopped plants is rewarding me with a nicely sized main cola.  Got a week or so left in her.

large_82.jpg

Sweet Amnesia is now starting to beef up.  She is a 10 weeker for sure.  Not as many cristals as on other plants but very sweet smell, almost like bubblegum.

large_84.jpg

This is Gorilla Girl. Also about a week left in her.  quite a spicy smell at the moment.

large_85.jpg

Indigo Berry Kush also requires a little more time.  But I'm not in rush. :)

large_87.jpg

This is the Psicodelicia I'll be chopping today.  Isn't she a beauty?  Super dense nugs full of crystals and not a bad yielder as well. :naughty:

large_83.jpg

This is the other Psicodelicia which will stay another week in the tent.  As you can tell, she has a few white pistils sticking out.

large_86.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update. :v:

• Like 12

One of the Psicodelicia was chopped yesterday.  Hard nugs from top to bottom. :naughty: Everytime I've grown that strain, it turns out great.   Easy to grow, fast finish and excellent results.  What more can you ask for?

large_88.jpg

large_90.jpg

A few white pistils can be seen, but she already had  a few amber trichs.  Her buds look like they're sugar coated. :yes:

large_89.jpg

• Like 7

@AustrianTokker do you flush at all?

People say flush is not needed in organics but i find a difference in the end like night and day.

About 10 days plain water before chop is the sweetspot for me with biobizz.

You will get yellowing of fan leaves and a cleaner weed at the end.

On 22.2.2019 at 1:50 PM, decentcriminal said:

@AustrianTokker do you flush at all?

People say flush is not needed in organics but i find a difference in the end like night and day.

About 10 days plain water before chop is the sweetspot for me with biobizz.

You will get yellowing of fan leaves and a cleaner weed at the end.

I also heard that flush is not really necessary with organic nutes, but i still do it.   Usually give plants plain water for last 3 waterings (7-10 days).  You can tell that the psicodelicia has already started going pale for that reason.  

• Like 2