Ladies and Gents - Welcome to my Sweet Seeds diary!

I'll attempt to make the best out of the 12 strains I've selected for this grow. 

Here the 9 photoperiod strains

large.2.jpg

Here the 3 automatic strains

large.1.jpg

I'll be growing them in compost and will be using mostly Biobizz products along the way.   In total, there will be 20 plants (12 photos and 8 autos)

At some point, the plants will be divided into 2 grow spaces.  The automatics will be growing under 20h light with a 400w bulb.  While the photoperiods will get the bigger space with 600w light.

I've placed them all into germination yesterday and hope the will show their heads in the next couple of days.

Thanks again to Sweet Seeds for hosting another great competion and providing us with their delicious strains - Good luck to all the other competitors!  :v:

• Like 24

@AustrianTokker The ultimate multistrain grow, hats off to you dude that is a lot of work you have got ahead of you. This one is going to be very interesting.

Good luck with the competition dude.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@AustrianTokker The ultimate multistrain grow, hats off to you dude that is a lot of work you have got ahead of you. This one is going to be very interesting.

Good luck with the competition dude.

Thanks a lot. :) I usually do a mix of different strains.   Not too much additional work, just need to be on top of things when feeding starts, as some strains tend to be more hungry than others.

3 hours ago, decentcriminal said:

good luck with it :smokin:

do you plan on finding some mother plants?

I find the sweet seeds strains to be fairly consistent and won't be making or keeping a mother.  I've tried most of the strains before, except for the autos.   Big fan of Gorilla Girl and Crystal Candy.  

3 hours ago, Woodie2010 said:

looking forward to seeing the sweet seeds auto grow mate best of luck with it:eek: I may grab a chair.:rockon:

No problem, take a seat and help yourself to the jars.  I currently recommend a smoke of the super frosty Psicodelicia.   :)

3 hours ago, grotbags said:

nice plan mate, hope they provide u with some sweet smokes......:yinyang:

Cheers and no doubt the smoke will be sweet. ;)

• Like 7

bum firmly planted for this one ..good to see your not shying away from variety mr austrian ..best of luck for the comp 

• Like 5

Yeeowser!!

! This looks like a show n a half in the making, I hope you don`t mind me following this one through with ya mate, I bring my own ready rolls and fresh coffee for all! :smokin:

• Like 5

On 18.11.2018 at 11:17 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

bum firmly planted for this one ..good to see your not shying away from variety mr austrian ..best of luck for the comp 

Welcome and thanks, Vince.  who isn't up for some variety?  Plenty of jars to choose from, if you didn't bring your own smoke. ;)

On 18.11.2018 at 11:25 PM, Openairbud said:

Wow yes this is some selection mate! Good luck! :yinyang:

I have Sweet Seeds to thank for all these seeds.  :) There isn't a strain from their catalogue i wouldn't grow again.

22 hours ago, BeardedBeardiae said:

Something for everyone there, im pulling up a pew for this one. 

Take a seat, getting a little crowded though.  Just make sure you don't bogart the joints.my friend.

19 hours ago, #soulmate said:

good luck @AustrianTokker a true multi strain grow

Thanks.  Kinda excited and the now a little pressure is on.  With more and more of you watching. :unsure:  I just hope i don't screw up too bad.

18 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Welcome to the comp my friend, we hope you enjoy it!

Best of luck!!

jaypp

Thanks and already enjoying it. :yep:  Like i said.  I hope i don't screw up too bad.

15 hours ago, countrock said:

a lot of work my friend but the reward will worthy it for sure.

I m grabbing a chair.

atb

will be fun and a bit of a challenge is always good.  Jars are in the corner, just pick one of the current 15 strains i have to select from ;)

13 hours ago, H + H2O said:

Yeeowser!!

! This looks like a show n a half in the making, I hope you don`t mind me following this one through with ya mate, I bring my own ready rolls and fresh coffee for all! :smokin:

Alright, no problem whatsoever and thanks for the coffee. :)

• Like 8

Boys and Girls - We have lift off! :yahoo:

large.3.jpg

15 out of 21 are showing their heads.  The othes will probably follow within the next 48hrs.   If anybody was curious, the Psicodelicia were the fastest from the photoperiod strains and Crystal Candy from the Autos. ;)

My germination method is really easy.  Light mix compost into a tray which gets wetted with simple tap water.  Seedlings are then placed about 5mm into the compost and don't forget to label.  Lid is then placed on top of the heated propagator, you then simply wait.  2-4 days later most of the seedlings should germ without an issue. :yep:   I have a 250w mh now serving as artificial sun, currently set at 24h light.  I will reduce to 20h, once most of them have popped out the ground.

• Like 16