I don't want to pile on any more pressure but I am definitely keeping an eye on this one regularly! This looks like it should be an indoor forest by the end of it, good luck! :yep:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @AustrianTokker , Come chop time your groom will become like a nose's paradise.

I can't begin to think how fragrant it'll be but have a hunch it'll be pretty awesome.

Many strains and lots of work to be put in with feeds etc, but in capable hands so no problem :yep:

All the very best for a good'un :yes:

• Like 6

On 21.11.2018 at 10:43 PM, delagdo said:

I don't want to pile on any more pressure but I am definitely keeping an eye on this one regularly! This looks like it should be an indoor forest by the end of it, good luck! :yep:

Hi delagdo.  I certainly hope to achieve a forest towards the end. :D But almost screwed things up already.  A bit more on that in the next post.

On 30.11.2018 at 0:59 AM, Resonance said:

Hello @AustrianTokker , Come chop time your groom will become like a nose's paradise.

I can't begin to think how fragrant it'll be but have a hunch it'll be pretty awesome.

Many strains and lots of work to be put in with feeds etc, but in capable hands so no problem :yep:

All the very best for a good'un :yes:

Welcome Resonance and thanks. :v: I've mostly done multi strain grows in the past and don't find it too much hardwork.  I have two growing spaces, which also helps with the different finishing times and drying.  The smell does get really nice during the final half of flowering, but there are always one or two plants that really stand out in the smell department - Mostly cheese and skunk related strains. Being a big cheese head myself, i don't mind. :)

Update coming right up...

• Like 6

10 Days into Veg. :yahoo: 

100% germination rate, although there were some complications.  One of the Cream 47 took almost a week to break ground, so did one of the Cream Manderine Autos.  The whole diary almost came to a halt, as i left for work without watering the seedling tray.  The tray doesn't retain a lot of water and the poor seedlings were quite upset when i returned.  A few more hours and this diary would have been just a massive fail from the start. :doh:  Thankfully they all recovered and have now been potted up into 0,7L pots, the autos are in slightly smaller pots 0,5L as i want to pot them up a little sooner than the photoperiods.  Still using light mix at the moment and simply watered with some Root Juice.   They are receiving 20h of light (250w MH).

Here is the whole lot. :guitar:  3 columns on the left are photoperiods and the 2 columns on the right and smaller pots are the automatics.

large.4.jpg

Here is one of the two healthy Gorilla Girl.  Did i mention that Gorilla Girl is one of my favourite sweet seeds strains.

large.6.jpg

Here we got the survivalist.  This Black Jack seedling was sadly decapitated as i tried to remove the shell stuck on top of her.  I wasn't careful enough and rip most of her head off, but amazingly this little seedling still managed to come to live. :yahoo:  As you can see, it doesn't have cotyledons.  "Keep in there, little one!" :punk:

large.5.jpg

Almost every grow has got to have a freak.  Hopefully, this was only caused by the stress.  I will keep this freakish looking Cream Manderine Auto alive for now and hopefully she will turn into a "late Bloomer"  :george:

large.7.jpg

In comparison, here a healthy Sweet Nurse Auto CBD.   I haven't smoked much CBD in the past, but I recently got to sample some Ice Cool CBD, which i actually enjoyed.   I'll be looking forward to how these turn out.

large.8.jpg

All in all, I am quite happy they all managed to survive the germination period and are now enjoying some proper pots.  Temps have been a bit on the low side (18-24C).  But that should change next week, as i get a new heating system.  I plan to pot up into final pots roughly 10 days from now - depending on the development, perhaps a little sooner with the automatics.  I will also switch to the 400w MH in a couple of days. :)  Now, time to enjoy the weekend. :v:

• Like 18

Hi mate!

Nice to see your plants coming along nicely, that is a great garden of fruits you've got there, a lot of aromas and effects to choose from ;)

Thanks for sharing. Will be very interesting to watch and so far they seem to be doing great :yep:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 4

Nice to see such a selection - looks like a few are quite ahead of some slower ones makes life fun trying to keep canopy level.

• Like 5

That's some selection! Plants are flying along and looking great. Must say you are one of the growers that I have looked up to for inspiration for the last 5yrs so I'll be following closely. All the best man

• Like 6

On 1.12.2018 at 9:08 PM, grotbags said:

great start my Austrian bro....continue in that vein and ul get a whopper of a harvest...atb...:yinyang:

Thanks!  Hope i don't screw up, but already running into small troubles. little more on that in the next update

On 2.12.2018 at 0:57 AM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi mate!

Nice to see your plants coming along nicely, that is a great garden of fruits you've got there, a lot of aromas and effects to choose from ;)

Thanks for sharing. Will be very interesting to watch and so far they seem to be doing great :yep:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Cheers, tommy!  I might have gone overboard with that many different strains.  But I ain't turning back now. 

On 2.12.2018 at 1:23 PM, highgrower said:

Nice to see such a selection - looks like a few are quite ahead of some slower ones makes life fun trying to keep canopy level.

How's it going HG? Been topping most of them by now and will place the taller ones around the corners of the tent.

On 5.12.2018 at 4:17 PM, Serpent said:

Cracking start to the diary @AustrianTokker and good to see you're still growing out some Sweet Seeds :yep:

I'm sure you don't need it, but good luck with the grow and comp mate :smokin:

I need all the luck actually. Hope you are also still growing some sweet seeds.  I have others on the side, but there is always some sweet seeds in the mix.  Never done that many before though... :unsure:

On 5.12.2018 at 7:26 PM, K-B said:

That's some selection! Plants are flying along and looking great. Must say you are one of the growers that I have looked up to for inspiration for the last 5yrs so I'll be following closely. All the best man

Wow and thanks for those kind words. :notworthy: Nice to hear that the diaries do have influence and really great to hear, that i could contribute to this community.  Even though i haven't been a very active user in the past few years other than the sweet seed diaries.  I also need to say that I also learned so much from so many guys/girls on here and i have this site to thank for successful indoor crops from the beginning 11 years ago - and plenty of other things!  :yep:

Diary update coming tomorrow.

• Like 9

variety is the spice of life is  it not austrian ...and as always i love the freak plant ..everyone should give them a go ..they might just be the suprise of the  bunch .

• Like 7

10 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

variety is the spice of life is  it not austrian ...and as always i love the freak plant ..everyone should give them a go ..they might just be the suprise of the  bunch .

Sadly, the freak isn't doing too well.  Actually, all 3 Cream Manderine Autos aren't too happy for some reason.   As if the compost was too hot, but i used light mix.  A little more on that in the next post...

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Wow man, a big load to deal with but plenty of variety to look forward to.

Very best of luck with the grow dude :yep:

Thanks alot. And you are right, plenty to look forward too. :)

• Like 7

As promissed, an update with pictures.  I will split the update into two parts.  As i've split the grow space into two plots as well.

First, the Autos!  20 days since germination.

All 8 of them have been potted up into their final 7L pots, 4 days ago.  Using mostly Allmix compost with some of the light mix i still had from biobizz and watering with some rootjuice.  I also used some beneficial fungi to boost the roots.  Haven't used that stuff before, hoping this actually helps.  But most of the people i see use that stuff do seem to have crazzy root growth.  Good roots means more nutrient uptake and bigger buds, no?  They are also getting more light now, with a 400w dual spectrum bulb.

Here the Crystal Candy Auto -  I suspect they will really start their stretch now - white pistils are starting to show. :)

large_10.jpg

Here we got one of the Sweet Nurse Auto CBD.  The sweet nurse are taller than the other autos at the moment and also show white pistils.

large_11.jpg

The Automatic Lot have all the space to themselves - Plenty of light and room to spread.  The front row are all 3 Crystal Candy Auto and the back row consists of both Sweet Nurse on the corners and Cream Manderine in the middle.  The two little freaks in the smaller pots are both Cream Manderine.  In fact, all 3 Cream Manderine aren't doing too well.  They seem to be a little "freaked out" about something.  Not sure what it is and if they will really recover. Now Hoping the others take over the space instead of the mutants now. They have only been getting plain tap water with some root juice here and there.  Not going to use ferts for another week as they have been pot up recently. 

large_12.jpg

Photoperiod update coming next. ;)

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 13

@AustrianTokkerNice to see you have had a successful germination period with most of your plants looking very nice indeed. With that many seeds planted you are bound to have a few stragglers. Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 6