On 2.1.2019 at 6:46 PM, jadenugs said:

All the best for the new year mate, your plants are looking super.

Top work dude :yep:

Thanks jadenugs!  So far they are doing fairly well, except for the cream manderine which kinda leaves me a bit disapointed for now. 

On 3.1.2019 at 1:48 PM, Serpent said:

Budding up nicely @AustrianTokker and yeah, that Cream Manderine does look a bit freaky, not sure what the issue is, maybe it's just genetics with the other plants not showing it?

None of the other plants are showing freakish stuff as the CM, which leads me to believe that it is more likely to be genetics rather my fault.  But none of the other growers seem to have the same issues with that strain... :unsure:

On 6.1.2019 at 0:02 PM, Smokebelch said:

@AustrianTokkerWow, those auto are very quick and they look super healthy too, top growing skills dude.

Super quick indeed.  Nevertheless, I've seen people do a lot better with autos than i have.  Don't think i've had an auto yield more than 50g, ever.  Will see how these turn out and hope to get about an oz of each plant except the freaks i have.  Which isn't spectacular, considering I'm using a 400w for them.

• Like 5

Update on Automatics

Most of the Automatics are doing alright.  Except for the 2 Cream Manderine Autos in the middle.  Not expecting much from them, just a little bummed out, cause of the missing yield from them.   This space and light makes a lot more sense with 8 healthy autos rather than 6.  Sweet Nurse CBD Auto, on the other hand, is impressing me quite a bit and looking forward to what she has to offer smoke wise. :smoke:

Temps have been good and the buds are beefing up.  This is now week 7 and hope to chop them at the end of week 9.  Most seem to be on time. ;)

large_32.jpg

Sweet Nurse CBD Auto is ultra frosty and healthy looking.  Excellent fragrance when touched and super dense buds.  What more can you want for now.

large_33.jpg

Crystal Candy Auto is also fattening up quite nicely. :guitar:

large_34.jpg

Just over 2 weeks into flower for the Photoperiod strains.  Buds are now starting to develop. :yahoo: After a fairly normal stretch over the past weeks, they have now reached an avg. height of about 1m.  The canapy seems fairly even to me or good enough.   Also got enough head room for any additional stretch.  :yep:

I will get some bamboo sticks in order to give support for the branches.  I really want to do it sooner rather than later.  I know that branches can start bending over from week 5 of flowering and really want to prevent that from happening.

Have started giving them 1ml/L of fishmix and will now slowly start to add bloom fertilizer to the mix.  Also using some cal/mag during this grow and see if that keeps my plants healthier than usual.

large_31.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this little update.  Things are getting more exciting now that flowering has started. :)

• Like 12

16 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

aaaaannnd their off ...a metre tall ..nearly as tall as me .

1 meter,wearing these boots......lol

large.5c35eaef2b79d_highhillmens.png

• Like 6

On 8.1.2019 at 9:19 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

aaaaannnd their off ...a metre tall ..nearly as tall as me .

Now i understand why your plants are so small.  lol

On 9.1.2019 at 1:20 PM, Serpent said:

Not long to go now with the autos @AustrianTokker as, not mentioning the CC's, are budding up nicely and plenty of budsites developing on the photo strains, keep it up bud :yep:

Just a week left on the autos.  The cream Manderine, eventhough they are slightly feakish, they have an awesome fragrance and looking forward to the smoke. ;)

On 9.1.2019 at 1:38 PM, countrock said:

1 meter,wearing these boots......lol

large.5c35eaef2b79d_highhillmens.png

Please don't give him ideas! :)

On 9.1.2019 at 1:45 PM, countrock said:

Good luck with the autos @AustrianTokker .The photo s tent,looks like is going to be a SOB(sea of buds):chef: .

cheers.

SOB lol I like that.  Giving my best to achieve it.

On 9.1.2019 at 3:03 PM, Salty said:

Lookin sweet in here dude.....super dooper :yep:

All the best for the flowering.

Thanks, Salty. :v:

On 10.1.2019 at 2:37 PM, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Looking sweet bro, great diary as usual ;)

Thanks for updating

jaypp

Thanks, Jaypp.  Didn't do as many updates as i would have liked, but I was really busy during december.  More updates to be expected in the next month or two. :v:

• Like 6

Photoperiod Update! :yahoo:

They are now roughly 3 weeks into flowering - buds and trichs are now developing nicely. :guitar:  Finally got around to do the final trim and have also staked them with bamboo sticks.  Usually, i do the staking far too late, when colas are already tipping over. Kinda proud of having done the staking early this time around.  After more than 10 years of growing, still got room for improvement.  :toldya:  Also using cal/mag during this grow.  which i had to order, cause none of the shop i usual visit had any.  Which i find strange, since other people must be getting the same issues (deficiancies) as i had in the past.  So far the girls are healthy and i hope it stays that way. :sweaty: 

Here is all the stuff i trimmed away last night.  I don't usually like trimming away healthy fan leaves.  But it was very "bushy" in the tent and simply wanted to create better airflow and light penetration to the lower buds.  Removing few fan leaves here there will hopefully improve the grow and I also removed some more of the lower branches which weren't getting any light and not forming proper buds.

large_35.jpg

2x Cream 47 and Indigo Berry Kush

large_36.jpg

Cream 47 will have a serious main cola.  I can tell already. :naughty:

large_41.jpg

Gorilla Girl on the left, Cream Caramel, Black Jack and Crystal Candy on the right

large_37.jpg

The other Gorilla Girl and SAD 1 next to her.  Loving the smell of the Gorilla Girls.  Who else gets notes of Wasabi?

large_38.jpg

Finally we got Sweet Amnesia on the left and both Psicodelicia on the right of her.

large_39.jpg

Psicodelicia starting to develop very nicely.  Growing that strain now for the third time and they don't seem to disapoint.  Good smell, full of resin, great high and decicious flavor -  Becoming one of my favourites. :yep:

large_40.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update and next will be the autos of course. :v:

Edited by AustrianTokker
  • Like 11

Very nice dude, I'm sure the other autos will make up for the Cream mandarins.

Your photo plants look great and I agree you're going to have a serious main cola on the Cream 47.

Nice job with the trim and the early staking, they're going to need the support.

Good luck with the rest of the grow :yep:

• Like 3