The Sweetie Cupboard

Openairbud

Day 33

@Smokebelch

@Serpent

@countrock

Thanks for stopping by guys, it's appreciated.

I think this is Cream Mandarine

large.20181225_194901-1548x2064.jpg

Crystal Candylarge.20181225_194910-1548x2064.jpg

lots of tops forming :skin_up:large.20181225_194837-2064x1548.jpg

I think the Crystal Candy might have had cold roots, the other 2 have tube heaters right next to pots, and the smaller plant at the front, Cream Mandarine has the probe for heat mat control. Not much I can do now, but I need to change the heater positioning before my next run. large.20181225_194808-1548x2064.jpglarge.20181224_221038-1548x2064.jpg

I've stripped the knackered leaves, making the plants look better, and giving a bit more airflow around plants. I will probably strip more as flowering progresses. It's quite dense in areas. 

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas :yinyang:

• Like 9

Thanks jaypp yes they are plodding just fine for the moment :)

Day 35, watered today 2ml pl fish 1.5ml pl bloom and a dash of seaweed, 4 litres between all 3. They could have drunk more but I was in a rush :unsure:

large.20181227_091406-1548x2064.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 9

Right guys I'm in need of some advice. Looking ahead It looks like the Cream Mandarine is going to finish later than the other 2, I was originally going to chop all at the same time but if there is an alternative I would like to keep it going. 

But where and how to dry the ones that come down first? I've seen people in the past rig a cardboard box to the intake, but I can't do that as my intake is a big hole in the floor. Could I fashion a box to fit in my cupboard, would that get too hot? 

Cheers :skin_up:

• Like 4

Looking at your plant on day 35 makes me realise how far behind my bloody blow mind are. Got to be the slowest plants I've ever grown. Yours look great!

In regards to your drying issue, I have only ever personally rigged up a cardbox to my intake. You can still do this with an intake on the floor inside the grow space if you have space, but obviously given the air flow through the box and the extra heat from being inside the grow space will quick dry it as I'm sure you know. Even with the box outside it still quick dries due to the excessive airflow from the intake. 

My only advice would be set up the box inside your grow space but leave any colas whole and leave all the sugar leaf on to slow down the drying a bit. If it's inside the grow space I wouldn't even bother linking it up to the intake as you won't have smell issues being inside with the plants and you won't have a torrent of air running over the buds quick drying them. Just use the box to keep the light off of them and make sure theres a little air exchange. It will likely be warm but unless you have completely separate space you can use that's the best I can think of. Atb

Edited by K-B
  • Like 6

@OpenairbudThe plants are looking awesome dude, they seem to love life in the sweetie cupboard.

I have the same problems as you dude, I live in a flat and have to dry the buds in the flower tent with the extraction on. I chop them all at the same time and I just live with the fact that some will be slightly more cooked than others. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

@K-B

@Smokebelch

Thanks for your input and kind words fellas.

K-B I'm surprised myself at how well they are doing so far! 

As far as chopping and drying is concerned, I guess it will be a compromise however I do it.  I will make a box in preparation, but make the decision closer to the time. I really don't want quick dried buds after the time taken to grow them.

I'm a bit bored today here are a couple of flower shots :smokin:

Crystal Candy

large.20181227_223246-2012x2683.jpglarge.20181227_223251-2012x2683.jpg

Cream Mandarine large.20181227_223240-2012x2683.jpg

I can't get to the SAD without pulling things around but she looks slightly further along than cc. No strong smells yet when the cupboard is open but there is plenty of time for that! 

• Like 9

That Crystal Candy is gonna be a frosty bugger, nice amount of thick white pistils too :yep:

Filled the space nicely mate.

I've never had to dry in my grow space yet but I think I would make some mesh screens and fit them into a cardboard box, drill lot's of holes in the box for airflow but not too large for letting loads of light in. Then hang the box from the roof to the side of the lamp.

Good luck, whatever you decide on dude :bong:

• Like 4

@jadenugs thanks for popping in, yes the flowers are looking good, some leaves are a bit iffy bit hopefully she'll scrape through :)

It's day 38

I watered the SAD and the Cream Mandarine yesterday, 3 litres between them, with 1.5ml pl fish as the SAD has quite dark leaves now. And 2ml pl bloom.

Crystal Candy still behind, watered this morning, with 2ml pl fish and the same bloom. 

Here's some more pics

Cream Mandarine at front trying to overgrow the others

large.20181230_065613-1857x2476.jpg

SAD flowerlarge.20181230_065305-1857x2476.jpg

A busy cablarge.20181230_065604-1702x2269.jpg

Happy growing everyone 

• Like 10

You've a smashing tidy grow space ,and those are fast developing autos ,fair play . Over the hump now ,almost there really .:skin_up:

• Like 5

Very good mate ;)

It's always nice to see such a levelled canopy :yep:

All the best with it and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

@Michael Luchóg

@Serpent

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Cheers for popping in and your kind words. im loving growing these autos to be honest, they have been very kind to me so far, have not really needed loads of attention i just nip in there 10 minutes a day, do what i need to and leave them to it.

Just a quick update.I watered SAD and CM on sunday evening, Day 39. Another 3litres between them. They had 1.5ml pl fish and 2ml pl bloom.

Watered CM again this morning with 2ml pl fish, 2ml pl bloom. 1.3 litres. This one is getting thirsty quickly now. Really glad I kept her after the shaky start.

Cream Mandarine day 40

large.20190101_224121-1857x2476.jpg

SAD fattening up nicelylarge.20190101_231002-2012x2682.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 6