The Sweetie Cupboard

Openairbud

Nice harvest of monster buds there dude, congrats on a great grow and diary ;)

I find you have to be more careful final trimming dry bud, so not to knock the trichs off. Like you say though, the dry will be slower :yep:

• Like 3

@tokenroll thanks mate, yea these ones at least stayed low, I think the smallish pot size helped to restrict the size too. Good job really! 

@Serpent thanks very much, and thanks for the input throughout :)

@vince noir rock n roll star thankyou kindly mate. After you said this I kept an eye on them as best I could, but have been away from home for half the drying time. Luckily all buds seem fine :)

@Inspiration101

@countrock

@BeardedBeardiae thanks for the kind words, your diaries have been/continue to be great and interesting reads too.

@The Padawan I ended up doing a mixture of both wet and dry, tbh I didn't find much difference, I find it quite relaxing, then again I don't have tonnes of bud to trim :cowboy:

@jadenugs thanks bud, yea I tried being a bit more careful dry trimming, but did it all over my hash screen so hopefully will have caught the goodness. I tend to leave more leaf than most do, doesn't make too much difference in my vapes :stoned:

I'll be back soon with more pictures and weights etc cheers all :skin_up:

• Like 8

Everything is now in jars. I will burp a few times during the week but each jar has a boveda in there so not really needed.the buds hung for 9 days, then in bags for 2 before a quick weigh and final trim. 

The Cream Mandarine weighed in at 36g. For an auto in 4.5litres of mud that's really good ime. 

Crystal Candy went 42g which was the heaviest despite a few issues.

SAD 39g. This one had the most compost, and biggest buds but they have quite an open structure.

So all in 116grams! Not that the weight concerns me at all, but I'm very happy with that. My best yield to date from my cupboard :)

As a plus I have a nice bit of dry sift from the trim, happy daze for me ahead..

I'm still taste testing from each plant, (purely for research purposes)I've got to say they all taste great in different ways and are all potent. After they have a cure

They are going to be devastating :stoned:

I'll give a proper vape report in a few weeks.

Here's some pics to finish.

Crystal candy

large.20190209_142213-1702x2269.jpglarge.20190209_142411-1702x2269.jpg

Sweet Afganilarge.20190210_132806-1702x2269.jpg

CC being trimmedlarge.20190209_142121-1702x2269.jpg

Cream Mandarinelarge.20190209_142739-1702x2269.jpg

Being trimmed

large.20190209_142714-1702x2269.jpg

bit of siftinglarge.20190209_141331-1702x2269.jpg

the result large.20190209_141817-2269x1702.jpg

And all jarred up large.20190210_133422-1702x2269.jpglarge.20190210_133357-1702x2269.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 14

Well done mate and congrats on your personal best for your space with some very nice nugs to show :guitar:

Nice one trimming over a hash screen. Waste not want not :)

Enjoy your sweet smokes dude :yep:

• Like 2

And that's what its all about mucker.....nice one. Those buds look fantastic too.

Shows what can be done in a wee cupboard too. Kind of blows the "not enough space" excuse away.

Well done....and I just know your gonna enjoy those fruits

• Like 4

@OpenairbudConratulations on your harvest dude, those plants were awesome, full of big fat flowers. I am thinking of drying the whole plant like you did for my next run as mine seem to dry too quickly on the racks.

Its been a quality diary to follow and I look forward to your vape reports soon. Time to enjoy the fruits of your labours dude.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Alright everyone hope all is well :skin_up:. A vape report is long overdue so here goes.

Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto:

This one really stinks, more so than any other plant I have grown so far. Close up to the jar it's too concentrated to figure out. (Mrs says it smells dirty, like oil!) but farther away it's sweet and earthy and lingers long after the jar is shut again.

The buds are quite open in structure and there is a higher leaf:bud ratio than the other 2. Plenty of resin on them though :cowboy: 

Tastes full on earthy tones with some sweetness there somewhere. Moreish..

After a vape the first half hour is feel good smile on face effect, quickly turning to a sofa hogger. Dead legs with this if I sit too long, nice evening vape :stoned:

Crystal Candy Auto:

Lovely earthy sweet smells in the jar, buds look great, full of crystals and pretty solid. Break a bud and it turns very sweet, just a nice cannabis smell.

Taste is where this one sings. Jolly rancher sweets, bubblgum in there too, bit of earthy in the back. Gorgeous. 

A great rounded effect after a vape, puts me in a really happy place for maybe an hour with a nice relaxing body feel. Not very strong, but enough for me for a cheeky morning vape to set the day off right.. 

Cream Mandarine Auto

Zesty and zingy in the jar, even more of the same when a bud is broken. Fave of my friends this one.

Buds are tight and crystally, a little goes a long way.

Taste is yummy, orangey but sort of woody? Savoury Mandarine I Would say.

This one is the strongest by a fair way, effect wise.. a good vape hits really quick behind the eyes, and it has stopped me from continuing whatever I had started/had In mind to do. Too strong for daytime that's for sure! I've caught myself a few times staring at the tv with my mouth open not really sure what I was watching ha! 

Not really a lot else to say except I have thoroughly enjoyed this competition. It brings the whole site together. Free seeds of great genetics to grow out, and enjoy consuming, and i have some spare seeds so there will be more sweet seeds grown in my cupboard in future... 

:yinyang:

• Like 6

Nice report dude, sounds like you're impressed with your results :)

The Cream Mandarine auto sounds like it packs a good punch :yep:

• Like 1