The Sweetie Cupboard

Openairbud

Shock update, some seeds have hit the damp kitchen roll..large.20181117_143135-1548x2064.jpg

Twatto here knocked the tub before putting some water in so the seeds are most probably mixed up before I've even started :wallbash:

Plan is to start 5, pick the best of each strain and donate the spares. 3 plants will be cramped as it is, so depending how large they grow I may drop to 2. 

@grotbags cheers for dropping in, yea there's never gonna be monster yields but there will be enough for my needs :)

• Like 9

@Openairbud All looking good in the home made cabinet now you have stripped it down and cleaned it up. I can’t wait to see it up and running with some little plants in it.

Bummer about dropping the seeds and mixing them up but good luck with germinating then, it will be like a lucky dip now. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

@Smokebelch Thanks for popping in dude, there will be some greenery very soon I hope :)

Well while I wait on these seeds to pop, I've pre filled some small pots with compost and wet them. Also tried my cab out to make sure everything works, and it seems my circ fan has died, so a new one will be picked up asap. 

How the cab looks currently :large.20181118_153814-1548x2064.jpg

Also while I wait....

large.20181118_003821-2064x1548.jpg

... well it is sunday :skin_up:

Have a good one 

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 9

Neat looking set up and surely stealthy from the outside.  Seems like we almost picked up the same autos for the comp.  Good luck!

• Like 4

All 5 seeds popped by last night, so we're transferred to pots, which are now covered with cardboard sitting under my bulb and on heat Mat for warmth. I'll be fiddling with settings now for a few days to ensure temps stay correct, it's suddenly dropped temp where I am, always a balance in the garage..

• Like 4

aye those night time temps swung severely in the south east this week too ..causes a touch of the yellows .

• Like 4

Vapcap! Perfect for a Sunday :yes: or a Wednesday, or any day really. I got one three months ago and I have hardly put it down since, in fact it is in my left hand as I type this.

• Like 4

@delagdo Great bit of kit huh! Holds a tiny bit of herb, and hits my spot perfectly! Gets me battered and quickly :yes: My only slight gripe is the second hit is a touch  hot for my throat.. I'm looking at bong adaptors to try out, have you tried one? 

I use a solo when I have more time to sit and sesh, vapcap is great for quick hits on the go. I find it vapes hash really well too :yinyang:

Oh eta, 3 seedlings above ground :)

Edited by Openairbud
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Openairbud said:

My only 3 seedlings above ground :)

Here we go! :guitar:

I have the regular Dynavap black mouthpiece but I found it doesn't really fit my 14mm glass like others say it does.

I used to smoke from a glass pipe without water and burn through big bowls in one hit, I'd done this nearly every day for 15 years so my throat was relieved by the switch to vaping. I've tried it through water, but I don't bother with the hassle.

The Vapcap is a great complement to an electronic vape. I also have a Pax 3 which is my device for being out and about, or for a long session, sitting down with a film for example. Pax gets a lot of stick but I love it. I've not tried a Solo but I know it is a top tier device.

• Like 4

@delagdoYou must be more accustomed to the high temp then, or im a wimp :)It's funny I've recently found  I've got more high from my vc than solo. I think the battery is getting old now. Flavour is much better tho imo on solo. I've just ordered a small bong to try on the vc, I'll let you know how it goes.. 

Anyhoo, still no show on the other 2 seeds and I'm impatient, I have 3 up and growing which was my aim, so the no shows may have to go. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Yes I've heard Arizer are top for flavour and also efficiency with material. I prioritized other things when I chose my vapes, but I am very curious about convection vapes and the difference in experience. The Pax and VC are both so superior to smoking for taste, and from what I've read the consensus is Solo would be a step up again. I am leaving it to the unknown for now though, happy in my ignorance! I do have to admit though, one of my first thoughts when I saw I got a cash prize in the photo contest was, when is the HR Fierce going to be available here and how much for? lol

• Like 4

Ha id been eyeing the fury for a while also, fierce is step up in size is that right? Congrats on winning a photo contest by the way, might as well treat yourself :)

• Like 4