The Sweetie Cupboard

Openairbud

@Smokebelch thanks dude that's some very kind words, the sweet seeds genetics make me look good lol I'm really happy with how they are looking and smelling. Although Crystal Candy is not looking her best anymore, buds seem to still be developing ok. 

day 51 Saturday evening. 

Watered CM and CC with 1ml fish 2 bloom pl 3litres between them. CC has slowed up drinking (taking 4 days between waterings) and yellowing is spreading. Not really sure why, any thoughts or suggestions welcomed. I suspect coldish roots, its the only thing different, the other two have an extra tube heater near. 

Here she is. The middle bit of some leaves is turning purple.

large.20190113_000741-1702x2269.jpglarge.20190113_000601-1702x2269.jpg

Meanwhile here's SAD 

large.20190112_234723-1702x2269.jpglarge.20190112_234727-1702x2269.jpg

group shot large.20190112_235810-1702x2269.jpg

Oh I have swapped out my filter so I have a smell free garage again yay! 

:yinyang:

• Like 10

Nice squat girls @Openairbud with plenty of lovely buds developing, and yeah, you could be right with the cold roots causing a bit of lock out, but like you say, doesn't seem to be affecting her too much :yep:

• Like 5

Thanks @Serpent, hopefully not too long left now :)

Its day 53.

I watered SAD 1.5l of 1ml fish 2 bloom pl this morning, and Cream Mandarine this evening with the same. 

All plants have started showing Browning pistils, I think I will slow down feeding on SAD from now on. 

I swapped my old fan for an rvk, the difference in noise is noticeable so that's all good. 

Here's some piccies, I took a few with light off.. large.20190114_155822-2269x1702.jpglarge.20190114_155036-2269x1702.jpg

Crystal Candylarge.20190114_111958-1702x2269.jpg

SAD large.20190114_111908-1702x2269.jpg

Cream Mandarine large.20190113_002354-1702x2269.jpg

:skin_up:

• Like 10

@Smokebelch

Thanks mate yes they turning into little chunks, esp SAD. It has taken a few attempts to get the cupboard to work well, with this run things seem to have clicked a bit. Either that or luck lol

@Serpent

Thanks bud, I think SAD may be ready next week, at the pace she seems to be finishing, that might clear a bit of space for the remaining girls :)

@Salty

Cheers mate yea I can't wait for a taste, the smell is delicious and overpowering at the minute :bong:

Just a quicky, all 3 had a drop this morning, 1 ml fish 2ml bloom. In a rush so they all had the same. 4.5litres total.

Trimmed more leaves off last night exposing a few more sites underneath. 

SAD 

large.20190115_223840-1702x2269.jpg

Stay safe 

• Like 10

You have really made the most of that small space, the plants look fantastic! I can only imagine the smell, especially now you've fixed the filter and stopped it escaping, but I bet that'd get my mouth watering too. Good luck with the harvest and enjoy the sweeties :yep:

• Like 6

Coming on lovely . The temperatures are a bit cooler these days I'd bet but the plants are ploughing on in that cosy garden .

• Like 2

@BeardedBeardiae thanks very much mate, they have honestly been a joy to grow so far. Are yiu doing the crystal candy? Or was that someone else? I've struggled keeping her green unfortunately, but she's still battling on :)

@delagdo cheers mate yea I'm well happy with my new fan and filter. It stinks to high heaven when I open the door, if I had time I'd probably be just sat there with it open, sniffing nd admiring lol

Thanks @JJJ @Smokebelch @jadenugs can't wait to tuck in. It's going to be a stoney spring :) scissors and gloves are ready.

@Michael Luchóg thankyou bud, yea it's really dropped this week, I'm just about keeping temp in range in the cupboard. 

Thanks @vince noir rock n roll star you are most kind.

:skin_up:

• Like 7