What's gone wrong with diaries this year?

HSO-Mark

@HSO-Mark I have just (tried) to germinate some Dinafem Auto CBD seeds with no success but that hasn't stopped me from trying again. I have followed @teehee advice on germination and fingers crossed I will have a better chance of the seeds sprouting. If and when they do I am planning a diary.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Slugums said:

I hope you find a solution to this mate - its not on! I know a diary can be a lot of work, but its a give and take with or without free beans! With free beans, its an moral obligation - of course excluding the unforeseeable...

Thanks for the input mate and everyone else that has contributed  :yep:

This thread has definitely helped and I think I can come up with a method for future giveaways which will make everyone happy  :bong:

Nice to start a bit if community chat. It always helps me see more clearly  ;)

Thanks all :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 9

13 hours ago, assault and battery said:

if you want the seeds you have to prove your commitment by sending shameful nudes of yourself to Mark. 

What seeds did you choose? lol

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Larry Badgeley said:

@HSO-Mark I have just (tried) to germinate some Dinafem Auto CBD seeds with no success but that hasn't stopped me from trying again. I have followed @teehee advice on germination and fingers crossed I will have a better chance of the seeds sprouting. If and when they do I am planning a diary.

Fingers crossed for a successful germination mate :yep:

What strain are you doing my friend? 

A high CBDstrain by Dinafem. Would that be DinaMed Auto CBD? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

I agree that some people get the seeds and then circumstances happen and they can’t complete the grow. It would literally take one minute to send mark a PM or put a quick post on here explaining why they can’t complete a diary which I know some of you guys have done.

I get the impression from Mark though that there a quite a few people on here who have taken the seeds and then he never hears from them again which is just shit.

Did I read there are a few people who have put their names forward for multiple test grows and you have sent them all the seeds and then they haven’t documented anything. I would only give someone 2 chances then that’s it as these people are clearly taking the piss.

A few people have suggested buying the seeds and then getting refunded once the diary is done. This seems like a good idea, I would willingly do that, if you did that you would get rid of the piss taking freeloaders out there.

To be honest mate if they are new members and have no history on UK420 of any diaries or photos etc then I wouldn’t be sending them any freebies at all. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Is that going to be your new signature  "Seeds For Nudes"  lol pm for details

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 7

Just now, Jimboo said:

Is that going to be your new signature  "Seeds For Nudes"  lol

I have loads of seeds that I`ve bought in the last 8 years, plus hacks, I`ll never grow them all out so sounds like the perfect solution to the problem lol

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Fingers crossed for a successful germination mate :yep:

What strain are you doing my friend? 

A high CBDstrain by Dinafem. Would that be DinaMed Auto CBD? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Mark

Amnesia CBD and Critical 2 CBD. 

4 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

You’ve still got it Zen, you minge teasing bastard ya.:hippy:

Jj.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: spat my tea across me laptop in laughter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

A few people have suggested buying the seeds and then getting refunded once the diary is done. This seems like a good idea, I would willingly do that, if you did that you would get rid of the piss taking freeloaders out there.

I'd give the thumbs up for that but not so much the refund but mebs a credit on the breeders site?

Cheers

• Like 1

Heres another idea-I get my best ideas in the morning - they buy the seeds from you, and then , upon completion of a diary, i suppose even if it goes tits up due to some disaster, you send them out a voucher which they can exchange for a packet of seeds say?

That way they could grow something different next time, because a lot of people , myself included don't really want to do the same strain twice, unless of course it banging, but it gives them a choice, and a chance to grow something different.

edit to add; fuck, sroporilshoot just invaded my brainwave and posted the same suggestion.

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

@HSO-Mark 2 strikes and you're out, also preference going to people with a better rep. A lot of newbies dissappear, but some could also benefit greatly from your/other breeders generosity.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

All sorts but the message I got back mentioned trying something new called Restraining Order

• Like 9