whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

1 minute ago, samhigh said:

i know some of the guys have found more sativa phenos

I have seen the more sativa dominant pheno mate but she is still more indica dominant with the slight sativa look (60/40) in favour of indica. The indica dominant pheno is more like (80/20) in favour of indica  ;)

Will be interesting to get your view on the pheno with more sativa but I still think you'll go with indica dominant overall  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

did you guys quit smoking, a lot of multi strain grows going on drop on in. 

nugs would love to hear about that sdg and hash plant

i will have a smoke report coming up on the cmog and purps 1, the anticipation is killing me

i have been smoking the gorilla and qc both excellent indicas

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 3

@samhigh Both new strains are heading your way old friend  :bong: I know you love your heavy hitting indicas  ;)

I think you'll approve  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark i have noticed,  people ask you have you tried it when referring to strains they may like. let us know about all the goodies you've been trying. especially the new strains coming out.

have you tried the new cookie strains?

:smokin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

have you tried the new cookie strains?

I have tried both around Xmas time or late November, I may have a few pictures somewhere for future smoke reports ;) I'll see if I can dig them out :yep:

Now I had only 2 samples around 14g of each and it would have been 1 pheno per strain. 

The OGC I tried had the Girl scout cookies structure to the flowers but the smell was heavy OG gas but with a unique almost cake like aroma. Tastes very sweet with the OG taste and a slight bit of maybe chocolate/coco on the exhale :)

Now, BBC or Blueberry Cookies 

The pheno I had was super indica dominant, totally different structure to the flowers. Very dense, compact, a crazy crystal coverage and some very pretty blues/purple carried through into the end product  :yep:

The taste was definitely BlueBerry and cookies which tastes more like cookies and cream, quite a unique taste to get a cream flavour combined with the fruit on the exhale made for a very tasty smoke.

I wish I tried to vape some but sometimes being a pot head is not good lol

Out of the 2 if I had to pick a favourite it would be the BBC, with that said OGC was of the charts in both flavour and potency but BBC had a slight advantage for me! Remember I only had one pheno, and tastes differ from user :)

From a breeding side I'm told there is

3 main phenos of BBC 

1 more BlueBerry (1.5x stretch)

1 more GSC (2-2.5x stretch)

1 right down the middle (1.75-2x stretch)

With OGC you may see 4

1 very much OG dominant stays quite low in bloom (max 1.5x stretch)

1 cookie dominant without the stretch max 2x(more typical 1.5-1.75x stretch)

1 cookie dominant with 2-2.5x stretch

And one 50/50 displaying traits of both with a 2x stretch, heavy OG flavour combined with the cookie taste and has a more cookie structure to the flowers but denser  ;)

Hope that helps brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

@Freax @Rampa Green  @Smokebelch i know you guys are doing the ogc, mark just gave us the lowdown in the above post

thanks mark for the detailed information on such a new strain.

4 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

The taste was definitely BlueBerry and cookies which tastes more like cookies and cream, quite a unique taste to get a cream flavour combined with the fruit on the exhale made for a very tasty smoke

this description is getting up there with belchs hot custard being poured on your head lol

both sound lovely

sam

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

cmog in the jar curing, smoke report coming soon.

popcorn tester, i usually do a early sample to check potency because i know taste will develop with a cure. was pleasantly surprised how smooth it was and it did have some chocolate on the inhale didn't get any mint yet but that may come with the cure this is based on one plant a more og pheno , have a few more going to try to find a more gdp pheno to compare, once i find the one i want she will be in the garden for a long time.

large.DSC02934.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 5

On 14/03/2019 at 6:39 PM, samhigh said:

was pleasantly surprised how smooth it was and it did have some chocolate on the inhale didn't get any mint yet but that may come with the cure this is based on one plant a more og pheno

If you have a vaporizer brother try a really low setting 175-225o(f) that should bring that mint flavour out of the CMOG  ;)

A bit more pheno hunting then this strain will be around for many more grows ;) That's what we like to hear  :yep:

Did this pheno have any purple colouring buddy @samhigh ?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

no purp on this one, i will try some in the vape x hale when i do the smoke report. i have  been at this along time and i can tell you with out any doubt the cmog is the real deal. 

sam

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, samhigh said:

i have  been at this along time and i can tell you with out any doubt the cmog is the real deal. 

Oh I know brother  :)

That's one reason I wanted you to try the CMOG, it's quite a unique strain and imo one of HSO,s best offerings to date :yep:

Glad your liking the CMOG brother  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Not quite a “what is the smoke like” but a “what’s the drink like”. I’ve made some canna milk with some Dinafem Auto blue kush sugar trim and buds.

I used a pint of full fat milk and as much decarbed material as will fit in it.

30ml in a cup of tea gives an amazing long lasting body stone. It takes about 30 minutes to kick in with pressure behind the eyes and in the temples, then a feeling of sinking into the sofa cushions accompanied by a feeling in the muscles like you’ve just had a full body massage.

The effect is very long lasting still being felt a good 5 or 6 hours later.

This would be great for medicinal use. I imagine it being useful for pain and insomnia and the long lasting effect has got to be a bonus.

• Like 4

@Rick Grimes the milk sounds lovely brother. could you give use the directions on how to make it?

tea, cereal, coffee, any recipe with milk in it, thanks for sharing your experience this would also be great for someone who cant smoke.

:cheers:  cheers with milk

sam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

@Rick Grimes the milk sounds lovely brother. could you give use the directions on how to make it?

tea, cereal, coffee, any recipe with milk in it, thanks for sharing your experience this would also be great for someone who cant smoke.

:cheers:  cheers with milk

sam

I put 3 large handfuls of trim and bud material on a baking tray and put in the oven on gas mark 1 for about 45 minutes to decarboxilate it. 

Then put a pint of full fat milk in the slow cooker along with decarbed material stirring occasionally. After a couple of hours strain the milk through a sieve and cheese cloth to remove the plant material.

I find the milk kicks in much quicker than cookies and cakes I’ve made with canna butter.

30-50ml of canna milk in a cup of hot chocolate before bed will put you in a very deep sleep.

• Like 5