whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

@Rick Grimes 100% agree mate. CBD on its own(pure) is not my cup of tea but a nice 1:1-2:1 ratio strain or my method of late. Pure CBD flowers mixed with high THC flowers (50/50) . For this I've been using our DinaMed Auto CBD mixed with some StarDawg. It balances the high THC out and gives my body the CBD boost it needs ;)

@Smokebelch I too like getting high but why not reserve just 1 pot for a high CBD strain? 

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised  :yep:

Keep the chat going guy's. Love it so far and let's us share our stories of what we are smoking and both the positive and negative effects :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Pure CBD flowers mixed with high THC flowers

Hi Mark,

I cropped that mad foxtailed cbd auto today - strange beast..........anyway....

Though it's one weird looking crittur and I'd normally show it the bin there is quite a lot of crystal so after seeing your 50/50 reference above

and as I've already got some very high thc infused coconut oil, I intend to cook this up the same way giving me the opportunity to blend them together.

Not sure how it will turn out, I'll let you know in a couple of weeks...........:yep:

atb

stu  :oldtoker:

• Like 5

Well my favourite Dinafem smoke for flavours is the Blue Kush :yes:  If you're thinking of running something with delicious flavours then stop thinking and get doing because the Blue Kush is some of the tastiest green I've smoked and the effects are well balanced, good for doing a bit of mental exploration too, into those zoned out places, I love so much ;) 

Keep the root temps up on her and she'll do you fine with some colours if you're lucky :yep: 

For over all effect the best, for me, has been the Industrial Plant CBD, closely followed by the Bubba Kush CBD (which beats it on flavour and not far behind the Blue Kush).  Such an awesome evening, unwind smoke that deals with insomnia easy peasy, lemon squeezy :yawn:  and it's night night, if you've had a long day, within twenty mins!  It's not quite the kushes on the flavours but delivers a good yield that will colour up if you've the pheno for it.

For sheer power and a top end, stratospheric launch the Remo Chemo has got the onions.  It's powerful, dense smoke, well balanced too, with the body and a quality strain that, clearly, had plenty of work put into it.  I struggled getting them off and lost some early on but when I got into and made peace with the remaining plants, they excelled and delivered a very good final bounty that were rock hard and densely coated nugs, that will batter the occasional toker and must be treated with respect :v: 

Dinafem's strains are top class folks and the strains above should not be missed in my view :rockon:  

• Like 9

sounds like you guys are loving these high cbd strains. the pmd has been in the jar a couple weeks now keeps getting tastier. very fruity

my quick critical is making me really want to try the quick kush, it is fast.

sam

• Like 7

On 03/10/2018 at 4:04 AM, samhigh said:

my quick critical is making me really want to try the quick kush, it is fast.

I think we have your next grow planned  :yep:

This was a great idea old friend and loving the input from member's  ;)

Thanks gents  :bong:

Keep those thoughts on the Dinafem girl's coming ;)

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I think we have your next grow planned  :yep:

This was a great idea old friend and loving the input from member's  ;)

Thanks gents  :bong:

Keep those thoughts on the Dinafem girl's coming ;)

All the best 

Mark...

being the master negotiator you are you talked me into it, these girls are fast the funny part is i will be smoking some quick critical before my remos are even done lol    

• Like 3

purple moby has been in the jar for a few weeks now, the taste is getting good, sweet fruit from the pak and a piney taste from the jack. very motivational for you guys looking to get off the couch. for you rec users i can see the pmd being very social, hanging out ,concerts etc, i am a indica kind of a guy but a little sativa never hurt anyone. lol

sam

• Like 8

On 10/6/2018 at 11:08 AM, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh Any pictures brother? 

Nice to see your sativa side lol Normally your all indica  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

large.DSC02712.JPG

• Like 8

7 hours ago, samhigh said:

@golf.007 how is the purps 1 curing up, bb and pak cant wait to hear about the taste?

@AKPOG how is that gorilla? i know from your early testers they were very potent.

Hi @samhigh, sorry I must have missed this thread. 

My gorilla is nothing short of amazing mate! Now curing nicely she smells divine & the smoke is just superb! Very very strong & a pure red eye smoke too :smokin:

I've got her going again now & will be keeping a mum of her! Go for it mate, you won't regret it :yinyang:

• Like 7

13 hours ago, AKPOG said:

I've got her going again now & will be keeping a mum of her! Go for it mate, you won't regret it :yinyang:

That's great news :yep:

Everyone that has grown Gorilla have either kept cuts to run again or have gone down the reveg route  ;)

Definitely a keeper strain :yep:

Thanks for sharing mate ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 7

I'll have to get this Gorilla by the sounds of it...'red eye smoke'! :eek:  

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for! :naughty: 

I put two Quick Critical in a couple of weeks ago and so far they are ok (under halide for a short veg and quick turnaround in small pots, because I'm on dealer smoke). I'll put some pics up when they're something to look at, buds etc. :v: 

• Like 8