whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

1 hour ago, AKPOG said:

I've done a BHO run of some of my smaller cured buds from my first grow of it & that really brings the terpines out & the taste is sublime :haveadab:

Great information to know :yep:

Are the terpines a lot more pronounce when turned into extract mate?

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

gorilla early sample strong from the start very powerful effect. tasted some gas, coco chocolate and some menthol.

A nice early smoke report from @samhigh:bong:

Let her cure a little brother and that gas smell/aroma will be even more dank ;)

Thanks buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark @AKPOG

that was my gassier smelling pheno, i smoked some of the fruitier smelling pheno also the smoke wasnt as thick, but it tastes like spearmint with a litttle fruit in it. i did it in the cloud evo. i will do a vape report after a cure, akpog was on the money it is superb. the hardest part is going to be letting it cure. lol

tonight's menu is critical gorilla, gorilla bud top, and a critical bud bottom mixed in a cone.

could be dinafems next strain critical gorilla, tell ya about it tomorrow :skin_up:

large.DSC02820.JPG

• Like 5

@samhighThat gorilla sounds lovely dude. I have some seeds in my stash and I will be wetting a couple of them for my next grow. Enjoy the fruits of your labour dude.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Are the terpines a lot more pronounce when turned into extract mate?

Hi Mark, yes, always the smell & flavour  really comes through with all BHO :bong:

• Like 4

@samhigh, are those RAW blunts good mate? I've recently got back on the baccy :fart: & I'm reaching to smoke rather than use my Mighty more often than not & I'm wondering whether it would be easier & more flavour with a wrap of neat weed in those RAW wraps? Rizzla blunts taste a bit harsh for me & I've really got to lose this baccy desire! :furious:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

@samhigh, are those RAW blunts good mate? I've recently got back on the baccy :fart: & I'm reaching to smoke rather than use my Mighty more often than not & I'm wondering whether it would be easier & more flavour with a wrap of neat weed in those RAW wraps? Rizzla blunts taste a bit harsh for me & I've really got to lose this baccy desire! :furious:

there not blunts bro, natural wrap cone with a cardboard filter. they taste great and they burn nice and slow.i think they would curb your appetite for baccy still the same smoking experience just smoke cones not cigs.

sam

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

@samhighThat gorilla sounds lovely dude. I have some seeds in my stash and I will be wetting a couple of them for my next grow. Enjoy the fruits of your labour dude.

thanks brother belch, she is going to be superb. i wouldn't hesitate to pop those gorilla beans. she will make you forget what your doing while you are doing it lol

i think nugs and jj are finishing up some gorilla, cant wait to hear their opinion of her, and akpog and unity loves her.

happy growing,  sam

• Like 2

Evening Uk420,

I thought it would be rude of me not to take a sneaky little pic of a bud while I was jarring up today, a lower nugget from the plant I am calling G1 purely for keeping the jars separate.

large.11AE0AE3-ED3D-40E4-A9A3-E5D767712C23.jpeg

Very diesely is the smell on this one, taste is sour when smoked, smells very sour diesel like, but no cure whatsoever yet, glad to report it does the job, well that little jibba did anyway.

Cant wait to chuck a bit of iso at it.

Take it easJj :yinyang:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jibba jabba said:

Cant wait to chuck a bit of iso at it.

Now that could be fun ;)

Sounds like people are really enjoying the mighty beast known as Gorilla :bong:

@samhigh some people think the growing is the hard part . Once it's in those jars it can be hard to cure lol they tend to go down very fast :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 5

On 1/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Once it's in those jars it can be hard to cure lol

patience in veg, patience in bloom and patience for the cure..... thats a whole lot of patience. lets smoke some lol

almost forgot the critical gorillaa

stuffed a cone of the quick critical and mixed it with the gorilla, instantly you get the slap of the ape then qc comes in and the tingling sensation is in full swing. it then settles right in to indica bliss, nice relaxing stone. the taste was an orange citrus spearmint taste. great mix really enjoyed it.

sam

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, samhigh said:

with the gorilla, instantly you get the slap of the ape

I don't get the slap in the face, with mine it's like being sat on by a Gorilla, a really slow burner, then it hits hard & I feel really mellow with some heavy eyes & serious redeye, it's at that point the Gorilla sits beside me & gives me lovely long warm cuddle :smokin:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

gorilla

raw organic cone

3 weeks curing

this pheno smells of fuel and skunk, the taste on the inhale is grapey earthy the exhale is like menthol.

effects  excellent head body  tingly all over.

top shelf medicine= highly recommend her to all indica lovers

large.DSC02849.JPG

• Like 5

@samhigh So glad your liking Gorilla brother and thanks for doing this mini smoke report  :yep:

How could you not love this heavy hitting indica  :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

How could you not love this heavy hitting indica

both my plants were heavy indica, short small node spacing and not much stretch. i know some of the guys have found more sativa phenos.

excellent strain, really enjoying the ape. welldone dinafem

sam

• Like 1