whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

@Dinafem-Mark

I wish I had the time to document it mate but I haven't with me being back into the work like....perhaps I'll do a summarised grow report after they are done Mark ;)  

• Like 5

On 09/10/2018 at 4:23 PM, samhigh said:

how did your remo cure up, and any other strains you have done. world love to hear your opinion.

Hi Sam, hope you're well bro, nice thread :yep:

Cured up a treat, dynamite smoke and very tasty. I've made oil and I've made hash from her. Out of this world and very strong, tripping if I have too much lol

I prefer the Pak though, lovely fruity taste and does exactly what it says on the tin for me. Relaxes my head as well as my body.

Purple orange cbd is great for a daytime smoke. It's an up, clear sativa type of high that only lasts 20-30 mins and then the cbd kicks in and relaxes the buzz ;)

OG kush is great for having the lads round. In your face, full on, you're avin it type of buzz, powerful!  C+2 more stony, relaxing.

Industrial plant cbd is a little gem. And mine were little because they're autos, me and autos aint mates lol

Like Botanics said, great for sleeping and does the job quickly.  Must grow it again sometime. I liked the citrus orange taste too.

Not forgetting Dinamed cbd, pure medicine and a really useful tool for balancing cannabinoid intake. Sorted my head out a few times when I've had too much of some of the above lol

• Like 7

@botanics you can always do a smoke report, but i must say you do a fine diary. sorry about your stash getting low,doing the quick critical now day 24 i think your going to be impressed shes quick. jibba has some going too and he takes nice pics.

@jadenugs thanks for the reply, nice to know another pak monster that smell in late flower tropical pineapple,that does it i have to get some more.

i found the remo to be strong and relaxing, the og is really nice also. i have only tried the ip auto cbd,really liked the effect put me in a good mood and was motivational. the dina med cbd sounds nice too,i  liked mixing them too.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jadenugs said:

I prefer the Pak though

What's that saying again? "When you try pak you won't go back" :yep:

Definitely in my top 5 that's for sure  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Was baked last night, how could I forget Bubba kush auto!!

Cured to a spicy ginger smell and taste, smelled like Jamaican ginger cake, really nice.

Another nice relaxing indicouch stone and especially nice mixed with DMcbd ;) This was the reason I couldn't decide whether to try a Bubba kush cbd or another Pak in my current grow.

Decided on the Pak but still got my BKcbd beans for the future :thumsup:

• Like 3

Best bud I've smoked not just from dinafem but in all my 20 plus years blazing:) Dinachem, I just hope I wasn't lucky with the pheno coz got more running again vs gorilla:) also grew a single freebie from dinafem, og kush and got a very nice liquerish tasting pheno which was defo in my top 5large.IMG_4582.JPG

• Like 13

3 hours ago, L PLATE said:

Best bud I've smoked not just from dinafem but in all my 20 plus years blazing:) Dinachem, I just hope I wasn't lucky with the pheno coz got more running again vs gorilla:) also grew a single freebie from dinafem, og kush and got a very nice liquerish tasting pheno which was defo in my top 5large.IMG_4582.JPG

DinaChem is quite consistent my friend  ;)

Your going to get 2 phenos. The one shown looks to be leaning toward the "Guava chem" side  ;)

Some lovely purple colours coming through :yep: and one of the strongest strains on the Dinafem menu, packed full of flavour and pack's a punch  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

All these lovely reports make me excited to choose dinafem as the genetics for my first ever grow. Have been recommended to try cheese as a first plant for its forgiving nature.

What do you lot think?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mimicker said:

All these lovely reports make me excited to choose dinafem as the genetics for my first ever grow. Have been recommended to try cheese as a first plant for its forgiving nature.

What do you lot think?

do you have a preference indica or sativa? what you growing in, soil or hydro? whats your set up tent ,a room etc....is height an issue?

answer these questions and @Dinafem-Mark will custom fit you with a strain, all the dinafem strains i have ran have been excellent.

sam 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2018 at 2:14 AM, L PLATE said:

20 years of blazing, that is some compliment. she was a beautiful plant brother, great work and enjoy.

sam

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mimicker said:

What do you lot think?

Cheese is a very easy plant to grow, can be finicky with feed (pheno dependant)

For a first grow I would go with one of these mate ;)

Critical+

Industrial plant

Moby dick 

All are easy and perfect for a beginner  ;)

As @samhigh has said. What flavours do you like then I can try to narrow the selection  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Cheese is a very easy plant to grow, can be finicky with feed (pheno dependant)

For a first grow I would go with one of these mate ;)

Critical+

Industrial plant

Moby dick 

All are easy and perfect for a beginner  ;)

As @samhigh has said. What flavours do you like then I can try to narrow the selection  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Il be growing in a 75x75x200,for Stealth reasons. either a 400w or 315 CMH depending on my bank balance next month planning on using Coco with canna a n b with some ecothrive charge n bloom boost for flower (trying to keep it simple) preference is indicas over sativas, love all flavours n just want to grow my own medicine as cleanly as possible and as simply as possible as this is a first ever attempt

Thanks all, love this community

• Like 3

@Mimicker I personally would go with one of these strains my friend  ;)

Especially if your an indica fan :)

Purple afghan kush or pak as she is more commonly known (but can be tricky in germination and very slow in veg)

Bubba kush. Very easy to grow and a good choice for a beginner 

Or

The purps#1 She's a new addition to the Dinafem girls. Easy to grow and a strain you'll love ;)

@samhigh Your a big indica lover. Best Dinafem indica for a beginner? Amy input old friend? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2