whats the smoke like ?

samhigh

there have been some great work coming out of the dinafem section. alotof multi strain grows and some nice single strain grows. so with all the diffrent strains being smoked i thought i should ask whats your favorite dinafem smoke, ive taken in consideration some of the new strains havent been finished yet.

what have you been smoking?

• Like 6

everyone in the dinafem section knows im a pak monster, and the reason is with my disabilities, indica has the best effects for what ails me, but it is my second choice (wow) my favorite dinafem strain is remo chemp its this simple taste smell and effect it has it all, the only drawback i have found its a longer flowering strain, but well worth the wait. now i havent ran all the dinafem strains but ive ran a few, and my top three so far in no order are.

pak

og kush

remo chemo

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 8

My last couple of grows have been Dinafem Cheese CDB and Critical CBD (got the critical CBD as a free seed with the Cheese CBD, kept a mum from that and the best of the Cheese). They suit me just fine, I'll be growing from cuttings from the mums until I kill the mums through my ineptitude lol If you want to get 'high' then they won't be the strains for you, but I grow and smoke weed partially because of my mental illness - bipolar disorder - and these two strains have been the best I've ever grown as medication for my head :) Just enough THC to lift me when I'm down, but also enough CBD to stop the anxiety that can come with being high for me (and they really keep me level when I'm edging towards the manic end). Not for people looking to get high, but for a headspace like mine I can't fault them :) Proper medicine :) E2A Don't get me wrong, they get me well stoned :) but they also help with my head issues.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 13

6 hours ago, Boojum said:

My last couple of grows have been Dinafem Cheese CDB and Critical CBD (got the critical CBD as a free seed with the Cheese CBD, kept a mum from that and the best of the Cheese). They suit me just fine, I'll be growing from cuttings from the mums until I kill the mums through my ineptitude lol If you want to get 'high' then they won't be the strains for you, but I grow and smoke weed partially because of my mental illness - bipolar disorder - and these two strains have been the best I've ever grown as medication for my head :) Just enough THC to lift me when I'm down, but also enough CBD to stop the anxiety that can come with being high for me (and they really keep me level when I'm edging towards the manic end). Not for people looking to get high, but for a headspace like mine I can't fault them :) Proper medicine :) E2A Don't get me wrong, they get me well stoned :) but they also help with my head issues.

ive ran the industrial plant cbd auto and can see with your issues that the cbd strains are great choice for you, i really liked taking the ip cbd and mixing it with the pak very relaxing for my back and neck injuries. glad they are working for you, if up get a chance try the ip cbd its very tastey.

sam

• Like 7

@samhigh Thank you for getting this thread going old friend  :yep:

I knew you would like pak way back in 2013 lol but for Remo chemo to overtake the beloved Purple Afghan kush, she must be ticking all the boxes for your needs. 

So glad you've got these strains in your hands, you've been a dear friend for many years and it's just nice to see your getting some relief and fun growing along the way :bong:

Personally I've been smoking a lot of pure CBD in the form of our Dinamed auto cbd with DinaChem and Humboldt seeds Chocolate mint OG have been my daily smokes. With some iso shatter made from Dinamed x dinachem nugs and trim. Nice balance effects. 

I'm going to pin this thread mate as I too would like to hear what other UK420 members are smoking  ;)

@Jibba jabba

@beezee

@Smokebelch

@AKPOG

What you smoking on boy's? 

All the best 

Mark .

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

I'm on my own auto hacks at the moment, blackberry kush x cream mandarin has the most moreish flavour :D which brings me to my latest plot visit... @samhigh if you like the pak that much, try the purps#1 and look out for the most vigorous pheno, the smell from her is sublime and at about 4 weeks flower outdoors! 

• Like 6

Or give the beast that is Purple moby dick a space to fill, large.BBFFE252-EC8F-46B4-A02C-51BC82BDA397.jpeg

And of course I ran some butane through a little bit,

large.FF287432-65AF-44B0-81C5-F6756F105DE1.jpeg

So strong, I was thinking I was larrying out after a couple of dabs, so the next day I went around to a mates who smokes a lot more extracts than me, ruined him, no messing about full on high as a mother fucker, tasted really nice to.

I had a small amount or Purps#1 and that was an absolute cracking smoke not to distant from the pmd I would say with the berry flavours, very similar purplish flavour.

Oh nearly forgot the Zkittoz form panik they turned out great mostly, so much fruity flavour, almost fizzy,large.B37BF2A8-8A07-43CD-9AFB-B11194789F4E.jpeg

That’s me till whatever I am growing now is done, not that I am counting the days, but is is a Quicky,

Take it easy.Jj:skin_up:

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh Thank you for getting this thread going old friend  :yep:

I knew you would like pak way back in 2013 lol but for Remo chemo to overtake the beloved Purple Afghan kush, she must be ticking all the boxes for your needs. 

So glad you've got these strains in your hands, you've been a dear friend for many years and it's just nice to see your getting some relief and fun growing along the way :bong:

Personally I've been smoking a lot of pure CBD in the form of our Dinamed auto cbd with DinaChem and Humboldt seeds Chocolate mint OG have been my daily smokes. With some iso shatter made from Dinamed x dinachem nugs and trim. Nice balance effects. 

I'm going to pin this thread mate as I too would like to hear what other UK420 members are smoking  ;)

@Jibba jabba

@beezee

@Smokebelch

@AKPOG

What you smoking on boy's? 

All the best 

Mark .

weve been at this along time brother,  thought this thread may help someone find a strain for them based on our responses.

mark when we  first met and for years after there were no cbd strains, things have come a long way and im glad there helping you.

@beezee nice to see you doing well in the hive definitely want to try purps 1 the guys have been finishing up some impressive journals.

@Jibba jabba just finished up some pmd myself i agree it is very good, a little on the sativa side but very good, cant wait to see you finish up the quick critical im right behind you  show me the way lol

sam

• Like 6

4 hours ago, samhigh said:

mark when we  first met and for years after there were no cbd strains, things have come a long way and im glad there helping you.

When we first met brother I had never herd of CBD lol

Then many,  many moons ago I grew "Cannatonic" for the wife's migraines. Never let us down since and the variety now is amazing :yep:

Threads getting a bit of activity, which is nice to see :yep:

Nice to share our experiences. I know 99% of us like getting stoned/baked/high whatever you want to call it but I'm still fascinated and intrigued with the medical side of cannabis ;)

@samhigh Do you have purple Moby dick and The Purps brother? 

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

i have the pmd but not the purps 1, smoking some pmd now effects are really nice mine as are advertised 60/40 sat, taste is getting better by the day its fruity. have some remo chemo and quick critical in flower and it is quick will post pic in strain guide. 

the cbd strains are great, glad they helped ms k with her migraines, cattatonic remember it well there where a few diaries on ty, the good old days lol

sam

• Like 3

@samhigh Cannatonic is a strain I'll never forget brother. I remember going into the basement about 3 weeks into bloom and she has just dropped to the floor. It took miss k and myself all day to get her back upright lol

The good old day's  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Out of everything I have done from Dinafem so far the Dinachem and Strawberry Amnesia have been my favourites. 

The Dinachem was an awesome plant to grow with a big yield of big fat colas, it tastes of floral and fuel and has a really nice motivational and balanced high.

The Strawberry Amnesia was a bigger than average yielder, nearly 5oz in a 6 litre pot, nice long Sativa like colas. She tastes earthy and hazy with a little bit of fruity too. Very euphoric and trippy high from her, lovely stuff.

I have just finished drying Purps#1, Purple Moby Dick, Remo Chemo and another Strawberry Amnesia so will be back in here to report on those in a few weeks time.

@samhigh @Dinafem-Mark I find the new CBD stuff really interesting to read about but I consume weed purely for recreational purposes and I like the THC high so I can’t really see me trying them out. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Out of everything I have done from Dinafem so far the Dinachem and Strawberry Amnesia have been my favourites. 

The Dinachem was an awesome plant to grow with a big yield of big fat colas, it tastes of floral and fuel and has a really nice motivational and balanced high.

The Strawberry Amnesia was a bigger than average yielder, nearly 5oz in a 6 litre pot, nice long Sativa like colas. She tastes earthy and hazy with a little bit of fruity too. Very euphoric and trippy high from her, lovely stuff.

I have just finished drying Purps#1, Purple Moby Dick, Remo Chemo and another Strawberry Amnesia so will be back in here to report on those in a few weeks time.

@samhigh @Dinafem-Mark I find the new CBD stuff really interesting to read about but I consume weed purely for recreational purposes and I like the THC high so I can’t really see me trying them out. 

smokebelch looks like you are partial to sativa. before i was injured i was a recreational smoker and i can see where you may not want to try the cbd strains but after trying one and experiencing their effects i could see you getting a sativa dominant cbd strain and i think it may surprise you. it surprised me really feel good stuff that puts you in a real good mood without the heaviness of a high thc strain.

glad your enjoying the dinachem and strawberry amnesia they both sound tasty. still loving my cloud evo, sprinkled a little bubble hash on a dab of oil put it in the tube, talk about a one hit wonder. your going to love the pmd and the remo, both are excellent haven't  tried the purps 1 yet but definitely on the list.

sam

• Like 5

13 hours ago, samhigh said:

smokebelch looks like you are partial to sativa. before i was injured i was a recreational smoker and i can see where you may not want to try the cbd strains but after trying one and experiencing their effects i could see you getting a sativa dominant cbd strain and i think it may surprise you. it surprised me really feel good stuff that puts you in a real good mood without the heaviness of a high thc strain.

I totally agree with this. Dinafem Haze Auto CBD has a great effect for me. It’s mood  enhancing and motivational without the sluggishness and cloudy head I often get with THC strains.

Its my go to strain for getting the housework or gardening done before turning to higher THC strains later.

It’s hard to describe but it’s like being high in the back of your brain while being clear in the front of your brain.

I’ve grown more Dinafem indica and hybrid CBD strains like Cheese CBD, OG Kush CBD and Auto Industrial plant CBD but the easy winner for me so far is Haze CBD.

I’ve got Amnesia Auto CBD in the seed collection and hoping for something similar in effect to the Haze CBD.

• Like 5