samhigh

32 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Wait until you see what flavours are coming in 2019 :yep:

Very exciting year planned

tell dinafem to slow down i cant grow them fast enough........:skin_up:

any hints lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, samhigh said:

@AKPOG hows that gorilla curing up, have two in the oven now.

guys no formalities here, no full smoke reports, just drop in anytime. what ya smoking how ya smoke it did ya like it.

love you guys opinions, deep thinkers you are lol

@golf.007 you have been mighty quiet since your purps 1 was done  lol  

sam

Hi Sam,

All good mate thanks, I've got another in now cooking nicely at 8 weeks.

The outdoor Gorilla I didn't get any cuttings from sadly, but I wish I did as she turned out to be the best smoke I've had in 20 years! Even with my high tolerance :bong: Very uplifting & strong & I will be popping some more seeds to find that pheno again! :skin_up:

She even got me a place in the COTC this month :smokin: 

Good luck with your girls & I hope you have as good luck as I've had with this strain, just don't overfeed, the ones I've grown grow better with less food :yinyang:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

best smoke I've had in 20 yea

wow

18 minutes ago, AKPOG said:

She even got me a place in the COTC this month :smokin: 

you got my vote

• Like 5

16 hours ago, samhigh said:

tell dinafem to slow down i cant grow them fast enough........:skin_up:

any hints lol

Think Italian ice cream my old friend :bong:

Can't say much more at the moment  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Think Italian ice cream my old friend :bong:

Sounds like a guess the name game is coming on:rofl:

Jj:bong:

• Like 5

I will start 

Vespa99er

Milanogelato

Or sicilian lemon (top) gelato

Gsc Thin mint x chocoloupe  = mint choc chip

lol

• Like 4

On 09/12/2018 at 9:59 AM, Jibba jabba said:

Sounds like a guess the name game is coming on:rofl:

Jj:bong:

In the new year mate we will do a guess the name game ;)

But, when the name of the colab is announced it will not be hard for you all to identify the strains coming :)

Very exciting things planned for 2019 :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...

outdoor purple moby, nice uplifting smoke, also ive found mixed with remo it is a awesome smoke.

large.DSC02790.JPG

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 9

@jadenugs cant wait to get your opinion when you get your current grow done. six different strains, the flavors and effects, what a job to have to test all of them. what a job in deed lol  :skin_up:

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

@samhigh Haha I know, I've got all the confusion to look forward to lol

They're all drying now. The Gorilla colas I chopped early like a twat are in a jar now and smelling wonderful, very fruity! I think the fuel smell will burst out though when I break a bud.

I've strated uploading pre chop pics starting with the Purps, it's gonna be a long job as I've got quite a few pics to sort out ;)

Itching to try the Gorilla but I like to hold out til they've had a bit of a cure :yep:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

@samhigh Haha I know, I've got all the confusion to look forward to lol

They're all drying now. The Gorilla colas I chopped early like a twat are in a jar now and smelling wonderful, very fruity! I think the fuel smell will burst out though when I break a bud.

I've strated uploading pre chop pics starting with the Purps, it's gonna be a long job as I've got quite a few pics to sort out ;)

Itching to try the Gorilla but I like to hold out til they've had a bit of a cure :yep:

I think you'll approve  :yep:

@samhigh You sneaky old man  :) Now we see your outdoor activities lol

If we do outdoor you going to take part brother? I think so :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@samhigh You sneaky old man  :) Now we see your outdoor activities lol

:thumsup:  you better check your yard i may have put some out there to lol  od  comp this year, im looking now 

it is really cool to try the same strains inside and outside, they are the same but always a little different, structure, taste ,smell.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

it is really cool to try the same strains inside and outside, they are the same but always a little different, structure, taste ,smell.

Outdoor vs indoor is always a cool comparison :yep: and cool to see how strains fair in both methods :)

Will be cool to see what you do outdoor this year mate. I may even play along if I get my housing sorted :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

gorilla early sample strong from the start very powerful effect. tasted some gas, coco chocolate and some menthol. really thick smoke on the inhale and the flavors really came through on the exhale. we will see how it changes with a cure.will post a vape test with some pics after a little cure.

lovely indica, shes a beast  :skin_up:

sam

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, samhigh said:

gorilla early sample strong from the start very powerful effect. tasted some gas, coco chocolate and some menthol. really thick smoke on the inhale and the flavors really came through on the exhale. we will see how it changes with a cure.will post a vape test with some pics after a little cure.

lovely indica, shes a beast  :skin_up:

sam

Very nice to hear Sam, I'm glad your Gorilla sounds like shes turned out a peach :skin_up:

I am not getting menthol, or any gas taste from mine, but that might be a pre cure taste for you? I can relate to the coco chocolate now you mention it.

I'm not very good at describing tastes very well, so I'm looking forward to your final cured taste report :bong:

I've done a BHO run of some of my smaller cured buds from my first grow of it & that really brings the terpines out & the taste is sublime :haveadab:

• Like 5