Hey @Joolz thanks for checking, the issue I have is selecting pics... I chose the first one, upload it, then it won't let me click to select another. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beezee said:

Hey @Joolz thanks for checking, the issue I have is selecting pics... I chose the first one, upload it, then it won't let me click to select another. 

there is a per upload limit, so you can upload one photo up to your limit or several smaller ones that total up to your limit

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, beezee said:

This could be down to picture size mate :yep:

I'm going to give it a try now ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@beezee same here. All was good until about 6 weeks back. Actually the first time I noticed this was the day we launched "quick kush" ;)

Let me see if I can upload a pic of "Frank" as @Joolz named him :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

On 2 August 2018 at 8:41 PM, beezee said:

Yeah I get that, but this is a recent issue. I think I first noticed it about a month ago :)

I have an issue with uploading pics, after choosing first pic, when I click it again nothing happens I got to click about 1cm under the box and it works, it's like the box in view on screen is in the wrong place and the box is invisible about 1cm under it, try clicking 1cm under the box mate

1 hour ago, Jack010 said:

I have an issue with uploading pics, after choosing first pic, when I click it again nothing happens I got to click about 1cm under the box and it works, it's like the box in view on screen is in the wrong place and the box is invisible about 1cm under it, try clicking 1cm under the box mate

Exactly my problem aswell... I try zooming in on the pic I want.. then tapping all over the pic like a crazy person generally works... But it is getting a bit of pain... 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So I made it back out to the field plot on Monday, took my mate with me as he's helping out there. Now, he hasn't seen the plot in person since plant out and to say he was impressed was an understatement! 

Decent sized plants, gc and ms are 5 - 6.5 ft, and really healthy.

We got to work there taking off all growth from the middles of the plants for better airflow and stripping all the bigger fan leaves off. The plants looked completely different after we finished! 

I'll start with green crack as I took pics of it first. They are a nice lounge green colour very similar to the pics I've seen of it and have done a decent bit of growing/stretching since last visit. Not so good is the lack of flowers, these are looking like late Oct - early Nov finish :eek:

large.15353947841483.jpglarge.15353947742002.jpg

Also I took some maverick pollen with me to dust on these, but the lack of anything to put it on meant it got used on one of my own hacks :D

Mango sapphire, the 3 smaller ones have nearly caught up with the bigger, better looking one and they have great lateral growth too. I'm still impressed with this strain, I'll defo be crossing it to Freezeland or gg3 over winter! 

Here they are looking a couple of weeks into flower :D

large.15353948140375.jpglarge.15353948026924.jpg

Hopefully an early Oct finish for these. 

I have to go back to this plot next week for a couple of seeded plants, so I'll grab more pics then ;)

• Like 5