Good call on thinning out for airflow mate, especially on the green crack if it's gonna finish that late.

I must say, they're all looking very healthy, you must be well chuffed :D

Fingers crossed for a mild dry Oct ;)

• Like 4

Yeah well happy with this plot mate, it's the first time I've used it so I wasn't sure how it would do... We have plans to expand over winter :D

• Like 3

You've been busy brother  :yep:

Going in at the correct time to remove excess foliage which will divert that energy to the remaing plant giving them more energy for this vital flower phase. 

I must say. Outdoors you really do a wonderful job mate, would love to see this legal Then you could really show us what you can do.

Until then stick at your plots. Your smashing it this season mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers @HSO-Mark outdoors is where I'm in my element and I dunno if it would be as much fun if it was legal to tell the truth. I kinda like people not knowing what I'm up to all over the country side ;)

Anyway is pollen chucking time now, wait until you see what it's been going on :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

It's all happening now we're at the fun end of the season! 

I was pretty impressed with the mango sapphire and green crack when I visited the plot earlier :D

The gc has stretched and stretched and gone on some more, must be about 7ft now! The weather doesn't have seem to of affected then too badly, they were leaning over a bit, but some string and pegs sorted that out. No mould that I noticed, but they are really late and could be pushing a November chop :eek:

large.15378090898413.jpglarge.15378090897602.jpg

Mango sapphire were looking good too, but are now being dwarfed by the gc, this was expected with them being more indica. I did find a few specks of rot, but it was nothing to be concerned about, they should finish really nicely in another 3ish weeks. 

I also dusted a couple of branches with some fem pollen ;)

large.15378091048674.jpglarge.15378091049655.jpg

Apologies for the crap pics, but the sun was blazing and I couldn't really see my fone screen :D

Also there'll be no more food for these, they should have plenty to see them they too finish. 

I'll be back there on Friday to take down some of my own hacks ;)

• Like 9

I think they would've been much bigger if they had more water in veg mate, can't complain tho. 

Few more weeks like this and I'll be well happy ;)

• Like 3

@beezee Thanks for the outdoor update brother  :yep:

I always love your outdoor grows and you are most definitely in your element  :bong:

I do think that Green Crack may push into November and Mango Sapphire looks to have another 3 weeks to go. Making for a mid October finish  ;)

As always from a @beezee plot. Looking great :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark 3 weeks is about right for the mango sapphire mate, I've just got back from there again and they seem to be filling out quickly! 

The green crack might finish before Nov depending on how the reducing light hours affects it. 

@MacGanja I did try sniffing the ms earlier but I'd just finished trimming an Essex gold so I was pretty much nose blind lol

More pics coming in the next couple of days :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, the lone deranger said:

If the weather stays like this, you'll be in for something lovely :yep:

Could do with a break after the shit Sept innit, the late ones could make my season... 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...