Best of luck bez, what this mango saphire then ? I'm asking because a mango ( kc ) grown by our mate rbb was the best tasting outdoor weed I've ever had. Problem for me is it's too late at close to 54 . 

Take the doors off kid, and don't forget the hinges :)

• Like 4

Alright @Eelhelmet I was looking for something that I thought might finish here, the mango bit was a bonus ;)

If they look good and I can reverse a Freezeland or gg3, I'll try and make some fem beans :D

• Like 5

Right then, the girls went out yesterday! 

The runt green crack got binned, she just want doing anything, but all the others looked good :)

large.15265556170384.jpglarge.15265556171035.jpglarge.15265556512266.jpglarge.15265556512997.jpg

And here's a shot of the plot filled up, they're a bit closer together than I'd like, but I'll bend them all over any way ;)

large.15265555863150.jpg

On the way to and from the plot I have to pass thru this 

large.15265555864221.jpg

It looks even better in person! 

Just need some rain now and is not forecast in the next week, can see a water run coming. Luckily there's a smack steam nearby. 

• Like 9

Really nice B. The plants look great. I think this is gonna be a great show. 

Lovely blue bell wood - makes it even more pleasurable. A nice walk with purpose is always good. 

Edited by Boomslang
  • Like 3

@beezee I know what you mean, iv been checking weather on line back home and it's making me worry, not back for a week or so still , hope it hammers down soon

@Jack010 I wouldn't be worried if they'd had at least 1 down poor after planting, but I think they're gonna have to survive until Monday :mellow:

• Like 3

That's a lovely looking plot brother and fantastic to see the girl's in the ground and ready for the season ahead ;)

100% agree I think you'll be on a water run as no rain and nothing forecast that I can see ;)

Hope the flu is easing up as you've got one fun filled crazy season ahead  ;)

Thanks for the outdoor update mate great to see plants in the ground  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Hi @HSO-Mark we've got rain forecast for all day tomorrow :thumsup: I just hope they're all still alive... I'll have to go check all my plots asap after the rain. 

Man flu has eased off now, cheers :yep:

• Like 4

@beezee The last several days should have helped mate to bring some much needed water to the plot :yep:

Who would have thought a UK sun spell was due lol

Let's hope this year's sun keeps shining and we get the odd bit of rain :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 23/05/2018 at 7:40 PM, beezee said:

Man flu has eased off now, cheers :yep:

Great news you've got a packed season mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@beezee The last several days should have helped mate to bring some much needed water to the plot :yep:

Who would have thought a UK sun spell was due lol

Let's hope this year's sun keeps shining and we get the odd bit of rain :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hmm still haven't been to the plots, it's half term and we've been out/got plans for most days. Maybe Friday evening I'll get a chance?..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beezee said:

Maybe Friday evening I'll get a chance?..

Famous last words lol

Totally forgot about the kids being off mate :)

Have fun and update when you can brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Ha ha you know me well mark, there's a high chance I'll not want to move on Friday evening... I've just done a bubble run 1.5oz of outdoor and 13.7g of indoor :bong:

• Like 3