A bit later than planned, but here's the final update with live plants! 

Went out to the plot with my mate that's helping out at that one, with a view to clearing it all and shutting it down for winter. That is exactly what we did! 

3 x green crack and the lowers of 4 x mango sapphire all got the chop with everything else there. 

Mango Sapphire has done really well for me this year and I'm highly impressed with the buds, small but very dense and the ones previously chopped have a definite overripe mango smell to them after a short cure :D

I did try to pollinate a couple of branches, but I hadn't stored the pollen properly and it didn't take... No problem, that's a few extra primo buds and I have a nice clone too ;)

As mentioned in another thread my pics have been a bit crap lol and out of the ones I took of these only 1 was in focus ha ha 

large.15409021216640.jpg

Green crack are not for the UK climate lol majority of the buds were wispy at best, but the smell on them is unreal, they full stink! 

I got a few buds, but most of it went in the hash pile... That's not a bad thing for me, I prefer smoking it :) also it's easier to store and keeps better (in just about to dip into a bit that I made in Feb from last year's outdoor). 

Again, only 1 decent pic...

large.15409021218241.jpg

Next update will feature dry buds :D

• Like 5

Those Mango Sapphires look properly Ace @beezee! Congrats mate!

Pitty they look nothing like MS.... lol

Only kidding... Not starting that again... 

Glad they held upto the weather.... HSO stuff does seem quite hard! Mold wise.... And Dense wise! 

Awesome result dude! 

Nice one! :yep:

• Like 2

Yes mate, stunning buds on the MS! I'm well happy with them ;)

GC smells amazing too, just a shame they didn't produce much bud.

• Like 2

Nice to see everything is down, the plot cleared and plants are hanging :yep:

Mango Sapphire looks quite well suited to the UK climate outdoors, the only complaint I'm hearing is that the buds are not huge but plentiful  :bong:

Will look out for a few dry bud shots to conclude this outdoor adventure  :)

Thanks brother. It's been strange but fun ;)

You'll be back next year, correct?

Kind regards

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Hey @HSO-Mark

Yep all down and dry now. I'll have to agree with the buds being small on the mango sapphire, but they are very dense! I'm going to grab a shot of them shortly and see how the smell has developed ;)

I'm not sure if I'll be back next year, keeping up with so many diaries has been a challenge, but there are a couple of autos I'm interested in... The same might go for dinafem (maybe have a break for a year)????

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, beezee said:

Hey @HSO-Mark

Yep all down and dry now. I'll have to agree with the buds being small on the mango sapphire, but they are very dense! I'm going to grab a shot of them shortly and see how the smell has developed ;)

I'm not sure if I'll be back next year, keeping up with so many diaries has been a challenge, but there are a couple of autos I'm interested in... The same might go for dinafem (maybe have a break for a year)????

The Mango Sapphire is very deceiving mate. Super densely structured buds. I think if you wack it on the old pans you'll be surprised by the weight  :yep:

We've been on UK420 for about 4 years,  maybe a bit longer and you be gone full boar every year. With your own grows and assisting other members I think you've earnt a year off. With that said, you'll be back next season you won't resist lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

I totally agree @HSO-Mark I reckon I've got at least 3 Oz in one jar of mango sapphire! 

I'll still be growing next year whatever happens, but I'd like to find some stand out plants from my own hacks and that takes space. With autos I can put them in a bit tighter, but I can imagine I'll chuck in a few photos from hso and dina that I have lying around and maybe not document them so much. 

On a side note, my hands smell lovely after taking pics of various buds :D

• Like 4

Time for some dry bud shots then :D

Mango Sapphire - I'm looking forward to trying this one, it's not quite ready, but the deep fruity smell is just starting to creep in. 

As said before, the buds aren't the biggest, in fact the ones shown are the largest I could find, but they are covered in trichomes. 

large.15421432376170.jpg

Green Crack - I think I got the right buds, they were chucked in a jar with other leftover bits because there wasn't much of it, these are the ones that smelt the strongest! 

These were meant for the wife as I'm not really a sativa fan, but going of the smell, I could very well be tempted :D

large.15421432380724.jpg

Not the densest, but still very smokeable! 

Massive thanks to @HSO-Mark I'm more than happy with the result so far!!! 

Edited by beezee
  • Like 4

On 13/11/2018 at 9:29 PM, beezee said:

Massive thanks to @HSO-Mark I'm more than happy with the result so far!!! 

Our pleasure mate  :yep:

As long as you are happy with the end results that's what counts :bong:

Even if you don't grow HSO or Dinafem next year I'll still follow along with your outdoor fun. Be very interesting to see how your creations do.

Why don't you get 5-10 growers. Give out your seeds and have a mass @beezee seeds grow on UK420. Now that Would be fun :yep: it would also let you test your creations ;)

Enjoy your outdoor harvest brother  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

I'll still be growing HSO and dinafem @HSO-Mark is just the diaries are a lot to keep up with! 

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

Why don't you get 5-10 growers. Give out your seeds and have a mass @beezee seeds grow on UK420. Now that Would be fun :yep: it would also let you test your creations ;)

Funny you should say that, there's a few people I'm in touch with elsewhere that have agreed to test some stuff for me. Not being a sponsor, I can't really do much else until I have a lot of stock that I can send in for subbies... 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, beezee said:

Forgot to say, the mango sapphire is going quickly! I'm really liking it :D

The sign of a good strain grown well :yep:

Sounds like next year things are going to get interesting indeed  ;)

Keep me posted brother. Would love to watch your work in the UK  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3