Welcome to my HSO guerrilla grow! 

As you'll be able to see from the tags, I'll be trying green crack and mango sapphire, cheers @HSO-Mark ;)

large.15231312049861.jpg

I'm not sure if they're good choices or not, but if the weather is better than last season in sure I'll get something good home :)

For these beans I have a new plot with 2 beds that I've dug over with my grow buddy. The soil looks OK, but there was a lot of bracken roots removed from here too.

large.15236493706030.jpg

I've added calcified seaweed and gypsum, in a week or so some chicken shit and FBB chucked in and left for at least a couple of weeks. 

Now I just need to get another root trainer for the beans and we're away :D

• Like 13

Good luck with the grow :yep:

The mango sapphire has a short flowering time so fingers crossed it finishes nice and early for you.

Hopefully late July - start of August . :yep:

just on their page now, says outdoor 35-71 oz per plant :D. Chance will be a fine thing.

if it gets that big I'd prob see it on google earth :thumsup:

Ha ha not likely in this country, but I suppose any f1 hybrid would be capable of that given the right conditions. 

What you need to do is compare it to the rest of the catalogue and work out what you could get. 

• Like 2

Nice to see the HSO outdoor grow thread kicking in and getting active  :yep:

As expected  @beezee is out, prepping and getting ready for this grow season.

Prep looks to be going well my friend and best wishes with your 2018 outdoor adventure. 

You know I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Goodluck @beezee:yep: looks like you have been a busy bee.. Putting me and my plot preparation too shame.. Its was a tough call with all strains available... Although i must say mango Sapphire does sound amazing! I was very tempted with green crack... But you can't run them all... 

• Like 3

Cheers @MacGanja certainly was a tough choice not knowing what works here! 

I picked up another root trainer yesterday, so I'll be dropping the seeds in it this morning :D

• Like 2

Half the fun.... All my mine have cracked.. Can't beat a carhouse.. 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

Yeah that will do.... My comment was a bit tongue in cheek..... But needs must.... Love a bit of Macgyvering! 

• Like 2

Mangos should be ok. It's a lovely relaxing smoke, I really liked it. As for the yield, well who knows. It would be great to give it a huge hole if it has the potential to be that big. Inaction man had a very average yield with them couple of seasons back, but I'm sure given the right environment they should be spot on. 

Best of luck Mr Bee. 

• Like 2