2 minutes ago, beezee said:

Ha ha you know me well mark, there's a high chance I'll not want to move on Friday evening... I've just done a bubble run 1.5oz of outdoor and 13.7g of indoor :bong:

As you've had the kids all week now bubble is in the mix I'm going to say Friday night you'll want to chill so probably Weekend update for the plots :bong:

Take it easy brother  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, beezee said:

Hmm still haven't been to the plots, it's half term and we've been out/got plans for most days. Maybe Friday evening I'll get a chance?..

Tell me about it. Camping for 4 days and then more activities planned. Still got to put some girls out!! At the moment they're all in the garden hidden behind all of my reclaimed timber and bits of crap. :fear:

• Like 2

@beezee "Gonna be busy next week!"

Now that's an understatement lol

Your going to be busy all season my friend!

.Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

On 30/05/2018 at 7:25 PM, Boomslang said:

Tell me about it. Camping for 4 days and then more activities planned. Still got to put some girls out!! At the moment they're all in the garden hidden behind all of my reclaimed timber and bits of crap. :fear:

Got busted by the Mrs. She found the plants hidden to the back. Luckily she didn't react that badly. So plan B, involving plant out Monday and Tuesday.... The rest can go to a mates garden until the reg plants are sexed. I really though she would go mental, seen as we've had this conversation one too many times. Pheww :guitar:

• Like 3

Collected some pollen of your hack WWxxl CM today. Lots more to come. He/She doesn't stretch as much as WWxxl but the buds pollen seem more plentiful which I hope is a good sign!

• Like 3

On 6/2/2018 at 8:53 PM, beezee said:

Nice one @Boomslang mines just gone mental on the stretch, at least tripled in size! Maybe yours is more cm leaning?

Is CM not so stretchy then?

• Like 2

On 02/06/2018 at 8:35 AM, Boomslang said:

Got busted by the Mrs. She found the plants hidden to the back. Luckily she didn't react that badly. So plan B, involving plant out Monday and Tuesday.

Oopps lol

Atleast your Mrs took it well :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

Oh @beezee What's the CM you mention in the crosses? (Critical Mass?)

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

@HSO-Mark it's cream mandarin auto, one of only a couple of plants I've grown every year. It's one of my favourite smokes and the buds on it are massive too :D

Edited by beezee
  • Like 3

First visit to the plot yesterday since plant out! I was expecting them all to be dead with the lack of rain, but no, a plot full of survivors :D

Green crack are looking a bit spindly, but there's been a good amount of growth and they're nice and green. 

large.15282852238612.jpglarge.15282852239153.jpg

Mango sapphire are looking solid, specially the one I took an individual pic of! Nice big leaves, plenty of growth... If they finish well, I'll consider them for next year ;)

large.15282852083630.jpglarge.15282852085581.jpg

I chucked some rose food down, scattered some slug pellets and got on my way with a very big grin on my face :D

• Like 6

Mango sapphire is a lovely smoke. Inaction Man grew it a couple of seasons ago as freeb. He thought it was a massive yielder but then again it doesn't mean others can't yield big on it. Best of luck with it... Looks like yo have a keeper there.

• Like 2