best of luck to you beeze, i have some mango sapphire to pop soon too. il keep an eye on your diary. :smokin:

• Like 3

So I kept forgetting to get pics of the seedlings. They're all up now, just about, one of the green crack struggled but made it in the end... 

Mango sapphire at the top and green crack at the bottom 

large.15249471804000.jpg

Just as a side note, these are being raised in the tent with only 2 cobs on and the driver turned down 50% to 100W.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, beezee said:

So I kept forgetting to get pics of the seedlings. They're all up now, just about, one of the green crack struggled but made it in the end... 

Good luck with them mate.

11 minutes ago, beezee said:

Mango sapphire at the top and green crack at the bottom 

large.15249471804000.jpg

Just as a side note, these are being raised in the tent with only 2 cobs on and the driver turned down 50% to 100W.

• Like 4

@beezee looking good mate.

How long do you keep them in the root trainers for. 

I over watered the life out of mine in root trainer last year :wallbash: Also think I kept them in there to long as well. Caused shock to my plants and all the ones from there only grew to about 2 feet , maybe a little bigger. 

Didnt use it this year cos I didn't want to mess up again, wish I did tho cos it's much easier to transport them to plots. 

Today i had plants in a box in a black bag in one hand and in the other hand I had plants in a bucket in a black bag.

All I could think as my shoulders where killing was "I knew I should have used the root trainer" :doh:

Edited by Jack010

Ha that's funny @Jack010 

I've not used root trainers before, but I'd have thought 2 weeks in the tent and another 2 in the gh on comfrey tea will be fine 

Edited by beezee
  • Like 4

A tray of happy healthy seedling mate :bong:

So for the next 2 weeks these will be grown indoors, taken out to harden off in the GH then into your plot?

Will you be doing any in the Greenhouse this season as I know you've had decent success the last 2 years?

Looking good brother @beezee

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hey @Dinafem-Mark I will be doing autos and photos in the gh, but bar the dinamed autos, they will all be hacks and mostly dinafem ones. Photos will be mob and sk1xgg3 highrise beans and seed projects 

Edit @HSO-Mark... it won't let me remove the dinafem tag :D

Edited by beezee
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, beezee said:

Hey @Dinafem-Mark I will be doing autos and photos in the gh, but bar the dinamed autos, they will all be hacks and mostly dinafem ones. Photos will be mob and sk1xgg3 highrise beans and seed projects 

Edit @HSO-Mark... it won't let me remove the dinafem tag :D

Mixing it up nicely ;).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@beezee That's ok brother I'll get the tag either way :yep:

You've got a packed season ahead ;)

Going to be interesting that's for sure :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2